Biden is NOT the One.

30 Mar 2020 16:46 #31 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden is NOT the One.

FredHayek wrote: But it isn't the Right who is resurrecting this story, it is the Left. People trying to tar Joe so Senator Sanders wins the primary? With primaries being pushed out, it looks like this has a chance of happening.

This thread was started by Rick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Mar 2020 19:08 #32 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

01 Apr 2020 09:35 #33 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden is NOT the One.
It is strange that Joe Biden isn't doing the tour of the news networks right now. Would be a perfect time to second guess the President and accuse him of not doing enough. He has been doing that with his Twitter posts but that is such a small market compared to major cable news networks. Oops, I forgot he did go on The View.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Apr 2020 09:35 #34 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden is NOT the One.

FredHayek wrote: Oops, I forgot he did go on The View.

That's the perfect place for Biden to be interviewed, they all have limited brain function so they could understand what Biden is saying.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Apr 2020 09:45 #35 by koobookie

Rick wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Oops, I forgot he did go on The View.

That's the perfect place for Biden to be interviewed, they all have limited brain function so they could understand what Biden is saying.

Then Trump should go on that show. Oh, wait, they might ask him difficult questions that require deep thought. Never mind.

05 Apr 2020 09:12 #36 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden is NOT the One.
Watched ABC's This Week with George Stephanopolous today. He was interviewing Biden.
I inhaled my coffee when Biden said that Trump didn't move fast enough, he stated that 45 other countries had already banned flights from China before the U.S. This from the man who protested the ban, calling it zenophobic.

05 Apr 2020 09:32 #37 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Watched ABC's This Week with George Stephanopolous today. He was interviewing Biden.
I inhaled my coffee when Biden said that Trump didn't move fast enough, he stated that 45 other countries had already banned flights from China before the U.S. This from the man who protested the ban, calling it zenophobic.

You get bent out of shape when a candidate questions the actions of a President, but don't get upset when the President gives false information about the same situation?

05 Apr 2020 12:49 #38 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden is NOT the One.

koobookie wrote:

ramage wrote: Watched ABC's This Week with George Stephanopolous today. He was interviewing Biden.

You get bent out of shape when a candidate questions the actions of a President, but don't get upset when the President gives false information about the same situation?

K,
Be honest here, of the numerous Democrat primary choices, where was Biden on your list?

I was a Republican delegate in 2016 and I first wanted Rand Paul, but voted for Cruz after Rand dropped out. For the actual election, I voted for the Libertarian candidate. I really thought Trump would be a liberal in disguise. He was a Democrat before he became a Republican.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Apr 2020 17:09 #39 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden is NOT the One.
Fred,
Surprised you didn't he?

K, I didn't get bent out of shape other than leaning forward to get the coffee out of my respiratory track. What my comment pointed out was the hypocrisy of Biden's statement.
Watch the video below and the video of ABC's This Week with George Stephanopolous interview with Biden, 4/5/20.
Attachments:

05 Apr 2020 19:04 #40 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Fred,
Surprised you didn't he?

K, I didn't get bent out of shape other than leaning forward to get the coffee out of my respiratory track. What my comment pointed out was the hypocrisy of Biden's statement.
Watch the video below and the video of ABC's This Week with George Stephanopolous interview with Biden, 4/5/20.

I see that you're fine with Trump giving false information about the Covid-45 virus.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds