CUOMO CALLS IT

22 Oct 2020 08:54 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
And the CNN Cuomo brother was called out by his building management for never wearing a mask. I guess he is a hypocrite after all.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2020 17:17 #12 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
Should he have to after already having the virus?

01 Feb 2021 18:33 #13 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
So, HA tell me again how competent Gov. Cuomo is?

From a source that you find credible

www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/politics/andrew-c...act-check/index.html

01 Feb 2021 20:15 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
This thread really ended with a big thud LOL. Hail King Cuomo!! What a douchebag

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Feb 2021 07:24 #15 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
FIRST OFF...everyone states CNN is a bogus source....U can't have it both ways.
The article dated in APRIL OF LAST YEAR is not the source I was quoting...don't know what happened to
the quote, but Cumo stated trump was not a king. That is why I put up the post.

MUCH HAS HAPPENED SINCE APRIL OF 2020

02 Feb 2021 08:44 #16 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
People are dying because Cuomo gave vaccine distribution to incompetent friends of his who have aided him in the past. Government ruins everything! Should have let Chick-fil-A handle distribution.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Feb 2021 19:08 #17 by Rick

hillfarmer wrote: He is simply saying he won’t allow anyone to endanger New York citizens. Even one with delusions of grandeur.

Except for old people in nursing homes... he had a great time ending those lives and even had the time and the audacity to write a book about his great leadership.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Feb 2021 20:15 - 16 Feb 2021 20:16 #18 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
What happened to the Cuomo cheerleaders posting about his presidential qualities? Crickets?

17 Feb 2021 07:04 #19 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

ramage wrote: What happened to the Cuomo cheerleaders posting about his presidential qualities? Crickets?

SHIT HAPPENS..... www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/...ome-decision-1363680

FROM MY POV ....an apology was given,was it adequate? probably not....BUT it was certainly far
superior to the stance of TRUMP...."nothing to worry about,it will be like a miracle and go away. I want
to celebrate EASTER SUNDAY....KNOWING FULL WELL it was not going away and there WAS NO PLAN.

What U don;t get is this...there were WARNINGS(many of them) and TRUMP took the escape hatch
and elected to throw the entire nation into chaos BECAUSE he off loaded most decisions to others,instead
of providing leadership....LEADERSHIP is a lexicon that TRUMP is ignorant of.....CUMO tried,with
NO assistance,he failed in some areas and excelled in others....the world is NOW wondering if
there is a STRONGER mutation,if there is, LEADERSHIP IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL mitigate
the oncoming onslaught. We KNOW little about this virus,R&D funding is mandatory....because THERE
WILL BE ANOTHER PANDEMIC, not if,but when.

17 Feb 2021 07:50 #20 by Rick

ramage wrote: What happened to the Cuomo cheerleaders posting about his presidential qualities? Crickets?

The predictable answer will always be, "it's Trump's fault".

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds