CUOMO CALLS IT

14 Apr 2020 07:20 #1 by homeagain
CUOMO CALLS IT was created by homeagain
www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/...ld-trump/2983749001/

CUOMO COMMENTS....NO WE DO NOT HAVE A KING.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2020 09:02 #2 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
He is simply saying he won’t allow anyone to endanger New York citizens. Even one with delusions of grandeur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2020 09:39 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
www.cnbc.com/2020/04/14/coronavirus-cuom...total-authority.html

BINGO.....someone FINALLY said....".the king has no clothes on"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2020 11:15 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

homeagain wrote: www.cnbc.com/2020/04/14/coronavirus-cuom...total-authority.html

BINGO.....someone FINALLY said....".the king has no clothes on"

Where have you been? People have been saying that about President Trump for four years.

Personally I don't like the Donald's stance on this either. I think states and cities are best at determining when they feel ready to ease the quarantine. I really hate when Washington bureaucrats decide how Colorado should control their natural resources. People who spend all day in the DC swamps have much less knowledge about the Ruffed Grouse populations than Colorado Parks and Wildlife.

#35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2020 12:11 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.cnbc.com/2020/04/14/coronavirus-cuom...total-authority.html

BINGO.....someone FINALLY said....".the king has no clothes on"

Where have you been? People have been saying that about President Trump for four years.

Personally I don't like the Donald's stance on this either. I think states and cities are best at determining when they feel ready to ease the quarantine. I really hate when Washington bureaucrats decide how Colorado should control their natural resources. People who spend all day in the DC swamps have much less knowledge about the Ruffed Grouse populations than Colorado Parks and Wildlife.


NOT ON THIS BOARD... I have been dogged from day one about my moniker "the king" Other
soc. media I do not do, so not sure about those venues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 May 2020 12:41 #6 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
You cannot make this up.  
From:   pix11.com 5/6/20    (A NYC TV station)

Wonder if Cuomo will sue the estate of the Colorado volunteer who died in NYC from Covid-19?
Health workers that volunteered to come to NY during pandemic have to pay state income tax: Cuomo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 May 2020 14:06 #7 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

ramage wrote: You cannot make this up.  
From:   pix11.com 5/6/20    (A NYC TV station)

Wonder if Cuomo will sue the estate of the Colorado volunteer who died in NYC from Covid-19?
Health workers that volunteered to come to NY during pandemic have to pay state income tax: Cuomo


Governor Nipple Rings is so classy! 

#35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 May 2020 19:53 #8 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
This is the man, Andrew Cuomo, the governor of NY who is being touted on this site as the democrat answer to President Trump.
   You pick the most egregious.

    1. Forcing nursing homes to take patients who have tested positive for the virus.
    2. Demanding that out of state volunteers (whom he exhorted to come to NYC gratis to help)  pay NY state income tax 
        on the earnings that they made in their home state while residing in NYC and fighting the virus.
    3. Crying about the lack of ventilators in NY while he diverted the funds for medical emergences to fund pet  projects
        e.g. a solar panel factory in Buffalo NY.
    4. Not utilizing the U.S.S. Comfort  and the Javits Center after bemoaning the lack of hospital bed space in NYC. 
    5. Asking the Federal government to put aside the SALT deduction limitation of mortgages of millionaires and billionaires
         and suing the IRS because of it. 

  I am torn between 1 and 2.  #1  is more important, because of the unnecessary exposure of nursing home patients   but  
#2  pulls me because a Colorado heathcare volunteer died while in NYC giving aid.  I have little doubt that Cumomo will file a claim against his estate when it is in probate.



    

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 May 2020 13:36 #9 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
I saw a map showing how the virus spread across the US. 70% of Colorado cases came from New York. A nightmare place to have a pandemic, Tiny apartments that share ventilation with the whole building, long and dirty elevator rides. Long, dirty, and crowded subways. Only now, months later are they actually closing the subway at night and cleaning it. 
DiBlasio and Cuomo majorly screwed up. 

#35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2020 12:54 #10 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
Thought an update on Gov. Cuomo was in order. He has now banned 43 states from NY. What that means is that if you are going to NY from Colorado you will have to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
He is doing a very good job at destroying the economy of NY.
As an aside, 38% of the musicians in the Metropolitan Opera have left NY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+