CUOMO CALLS IT

17 Feb 2021 08:37 #21 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: What happened to the Cuomo cheerleaders posting about his presidential qualities? Crickets?

SHIT HAPPENS..... www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/...ome-decision-1363680

FROM MY POV ....an apology was given,was it adequate? probably not....BUT it was certainly far
superior to the stance of TRUMP...."nothing to worry about,it will be like a miracle and go away. I want
to celebrate EASTER SUNDAY....KNOWING FULL WELL it was not going away and there WAS NO PLAN.

What U don;t get is this...there were WARNINGS(many of them) and TRUMP took the escape hatch
and elected to throw the entire nation into chaos BECAUSE he off loaded most decisions to others,instead
of providing leadership....LEADERSHIP is a lexicon that TRUMP is ignorant of.....CUMO tried,with
NO assistance,he failed in some areas and excelled in others....the world is NOW wondering if
there is a STRONGER mutation,if there is, LEADERSHIP IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL mitigate
the oncoming onslaught. We KNOW little about this virus,R&D funding is mandatory....because THERE
WILL BE ANOTHER PANDEMIC, not if,but when.

The level of incorrectness in this post is astonishing. First off, what apology? I heard Cuomo blame healthcare workers for the deaths. Then he blamed Trump. Did everyone forget the ship and field hospitals that Trump sent that weren't used? Why did Cuomo think it was better to send Covid positive patients to nursing homes where they were sure to kill thousands instead of to designated facilities?? Is that what we call no assistance now? Ventilators were provided even though it was Cuomo's problem that he didn't have them. He spent the money elsewhere. Facilities were provided and barely used. This bullshit about blaming Trump for the failures of Cuomo needs to stop. The facts do not back it up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2021 09:25 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
REREAD the article....U did not capture the "void of information".....The whole P.O.S stems from TRUMPS
inaction/denial/lack of leadership and sociopath tendency to get re elected....THIS pandemic is on everyone's shoulders...BUT,THE LEADER OF THIS COUNTRY is where the buck stops....SORRY that
is the bottom line to this conversation.....I'm done.....NOW THE REAL TEST BEGINS, there is another
reconstituted mutation out there...expected in MARCH....watch what happens..will the leadership be
better,worse?????THE BIG QUESTION

17 Feb 2021 09:45 #24 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-sque...dmit-they-were-wrong

U APPARENTLY have not followed my history of posting bi-patrician topics, EXAMPLE I agreed that Hunter Biden should have been investigated and brought to a deposition/trial WELL BEFORE BIDEN WAS
ELECTED...I believed that it was warranted....U can post anything U wish, it does NOT make it true.

17 Feb 2021 19:43 #25 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-sque...dmit-they-were-wrong

U APPARENTLY have not followed my history of posting bi-patrician topics, EXAMPLE I agreed that Hunter Biden should have been investigated and brought to a deposition/trial WELL BEFORE BIDEN WAS
ELECTED...I believed that it was warranted....U can post anything U wish, it does NOT make it true.

If it was Trump's son getting all that cash because of his father, would you have not wanted Trump investigated as well? The answer is YES, you would. If you were consistent you would have been screaming from the rooftops for Biden to be investigated and Trump's call to the Ukrainian president would have been totally legit and warranted.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Feb 2021 06:23 #26 by homeagain
FROM YOUR FAV BOGUS NEWS SOURCE

www.newsweek.com/andrew-cuomo-under-sieg...ederal-probe-1570097
back to the original title

Cuomo told reporters, "In retrospect, should we have given more priority to fulfilling information requests? In my opinion, yes. And that's what created the void. just want to make sure people know these are the facts: Everything that could have been done was done."

SO-O-O from my pov.....the quote was weak,BUT and acknowledgement of the error was made....TRUMP
had never acknowledged ANY ERRORS THRU 4 YEARS of POTUS.

18 Feb 2021 06:27 #27 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

If it was Trump's son getting all that cash because of his father, would you have not wanted Trump investigated as well? The answer is YES, you would. If you were consistent you would have been screaming from the rooftops for Biden to be investigated and Trump's call to the Ukrainian president would have been totally legit and warranted.

HOW MANY TIMES must I post "the middle will not hold".....that BOTH parties are FUBARED and
thus THE FOURTH TURNING.....READ THE POST MIDDLE WILL NOT HOLD.

19 Feb 2021 07:46 - 19 Feb 2021 07:48 #28 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

HOW MANY TIMES must I post "the middle will not hold".....that BOTH parties are FUBARED and
thus THE FOURTH TURNING.....READ THE POST MIDDLE WILL NOT HOLD.

Sorry, but that's a very weak response. Isn't it just as easy for you to answer a direct question with a simple yes or no answer? You can't keep telling us to refer to some past post or some fourth turning crap and then expect us to take you seriously. If we were taking face to face, would I have to pull out a laptop to look for the answers I'm seeking or would you already have the answer in your mind which you could easily give me with your voice?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Feb 2021 08:49 #29 by homeagain
It should be crystal clear to U that THAT COMMON SENSE AND INTEGRITY are woefully lacking IN BOTH
parties...they are equally fubared. IN WHAT WORLD would U,as a leader, decide to go on vacation during
a state's dire emergency....to CANCAN,when your fellow citizens were freezing to death, literally. AS A TEXAN...CRUZ is a prime example of just how far this nation has cascaded into chaos. IT IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE to me that anyone would think that was a splendid idea,and it shows the LEVEL
OF STUPIDITY,EGOTISM AND APATHY that is present.....in our gov.

20 Feb 2021 15:59 #30 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

homeagain wrote: It should be crystal clear to U that THAT COMMON SENSE AND INTEGRITY are woefully lacking IN BOTH
parties...they are equally fubared. IN WHAT WORLD would U,as a leader, decide to go on vacation during
a state's dire emergency....to CANCAN,when your fellow citizens were freezing to death, literally. AS A TEXAN...CRUZ is a prime example of just how far this nation has cascaded into chaos. IT IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE to me that anyone would think that was a splendid idea,and it shows the LEVEL
OF STUPIDITY,EGOTISM AND APATHY that is present.....in our gov.

It was a thoughtless move but even close to Cuomo's misstep. It would be so tempting sitting around in a cold house without power to fly away from it all, especially with whining kids. He quickly realized his mistake and flew right back to Texas. Many politicians would have dug in instead and claimed they could better communicate with state emergency personnel in Cancun that a house with no power. If the Senate had been in session in DC, no one would have said a thing if he had stayed there.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds