CUOMO CALLS IT

21 Feb 2021 10:26 - 21 Feb 2021 10:27 #31 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

homeagain wrote: It should be crystal clear to U that THAT COMMON SENSE AND INTEGRITY are woefully lacking IN BOTH
parties...they are equally fubared. IN WHAT WORLD would U,as a leader, decide to go on vacation during
a state's dire emergency....to CANCAN,when your fellow citizens were freezing to death, literally. AS A TEXAN...CRUZ is a prime example of just how far this nation has cascaded into chaos. IT IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE to me that anyone would think that was a splendid idea,and it shows the LEVEL
OF STUPIDITY,EGOTISM AND APATHY that is present.....in our gov.

So now Cruz is relevant in a thread about Cuomo? Thanks for making my point. I'm sorry HA, but there is no better proof of a weak argument than a deflection to a different topic all together. I'm pretty sure Cruz's bad decision didn't kill thousands of people, but I'm sure you'll attempt to prove me wrong.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2021 11:34 #32 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-sque...dmit-they-were-wrong

U APPARENTLY have not followed my history of posting bi-patrician topics, EXAMPLE I agreed that Hunter Biden should have been investigated and brought to a deposition/trial WELL BEFORE BIDEN WAS
ELECTED...I believed that it was warranted....U can post anything U wish, it does NOT make it true.

If it was Trump's son getting all that cash because of his father, would you have not wanted Trump investigated as well? The answer is YES, you would. If you were consistent you would have been screaming from the rooftops for Biden to be investigated and Trump's call to the Ukrainian president would have been totally legit and warranted.

[/b]

AHEM...U CHANGED THE SUBJECT AT HAND.....that's how it got sidelined.

22 Feb 2021 07:48 #33 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
Feds are now investigating Cuomo. I am excited to see this. I think the Democrats are tired of his act. Think he will resign rather than have the family name tarnished?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Feb 2021 07:50 #34 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
Excited huh? You will see the feds whitewash his role as they do all democrat lawbreakers.

22 Feb 2021 07:52 - 22 Feb 2021 07:53 #35 by FredHayek
Sometimes the Democrats do eat their own, like Blagovich. And Cuomo has been in power long enough that he has made enemies. Mayor DiBlasio has recently been going after him.

22 Feb 2021 07:57 #36 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic CUOMO CALLS IT
True, but I have zero faith in any federal investigation. Our government, especially the DOJ, are so corrupt it makes Russia look like a free and fair nation.

22 Feb 2021 07:59 #37 by FredHayek

Pony Soldier wrote: True, but I have zero faith in any federal investigation. Our government, especially the DOJ, are so corrupt it makes Russia look like a free and fair nation.

True. I expect the Biden DOJ to become a hit squad targeting political opponents both Republican and Democrat. Especially those that protest the administration in any way.

22 Feb 2021 18:22 #38 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CUOMO CALLS IT

FredHayek wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: True, but I have zero faith in any federal investigation. Our government, especially the DOJ, are so corrupt it makes Russia look like a free and fair nation.

True. I expect the Biden DOJ to become a hit squad targeting political opponents both Republican and Democrat. Especially those that protest the administration in any way.

Yeah right, the only Democrats that will be targeted are the one's that have so much overwhelming evidence against them that even CNN and MSNBC have to mention them. They're probably too busy right now trying to wiretap every person who has any kind of contact with Trump so the scum in congress can try impeachment part III.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds