Which party do you most closely affiliate yourself with?

12 May 2010 11:06 #11 by CinnamonGirl

Wonder if this post will start this thread moving towards 'The Ring'.

LOL Trying to be the first to get that badge of honor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 May 2010 11:59 #12 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Wonder if this post will start this thread moving towards 'The Ring'.

LOL Trying to be the first to get that badge of honor.

No, I am trying to play nice. I am just so use to a few on a certain other site who would jump right in with the name calling and other things to try and get it locked.

12 May 2010 19:10 #13 by LopingAlong
It does seem an innocuous question, but so difficult to answer. Like you, Viking, I've registered as 3 of them; Dem most recently, but really not so enamoured as I used to be with them. I wish the 2 party system would vanish and the whole political machine could be reconditioned. Or maybe I want the human race reconditioned...hmmm. Would be nice to set the priorities where they ought to be--on what matters, not on money or power. Wait, I sound like a da*n hippie again, don't I? (stupid tye-die shirts make me act this way) :scared: (And I still didn't vote so we still don't even kow if the polls work, do we?)

12 May 2010 20:15 #14 by CinnamonGirl
I have been the same party since 1984 for the first time in my life I am considering becoming an independent. But then I would take myself out of being able to vote in the primaries and I don't want to do that. :whiteflag:

12 May 2010 21:43 #15 by The Viking
Even though neither one of you voted, those are very interesting comments from both of you.

12 May 2010 21:46 #16 by CinnamonGirl

The Viking wrote: Even though neither one of you voted, those are very interesting comments from both of you.

I am still thinking.... lol

14 May 2010 08:10 #17 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

The Viking wrote: Even though neither one of you voted, those are very interesting comments from both of you.

I am still thinking.... lol

Well if you are indecisive then I probably know which party you are closest to. :whistle: :CryingLOL: :gleeful: rofllol ......... :Oops: :JK:

14 May 2010 09:32 #18 by Rockdoc
Primaries are the only reason to register for any party. I'm so a-political it is defining. Where is that as an elective? Yep, Steve, this is your cup of tea.

14 May 2010 10:16 #19 by The Viking

Rockdoc wrote: Primaries are the only reason to register for any party. I'm so a-political it is defining. Where is that as an elective? Yep, Steve, this is your cup of tea.

No, I am going to focus a lot more on work this election. I can't afford to be so obsessed with politics.

14 May 2010 11:33 #20 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote:

Rockdoc wrote: Primaries are the only reason to register for any party. I'm so a-political it is defining. Where is that as an elective? Yep, Steve, this is your cup of tea.

No, I am going to focus a lot more on work this election. I can't afford to be so obsessed with politics.

Your obsession does convey valuable information. I may or may not agree with your particular position on an issue or candidate, but I almost always gain insight beyond what I had. Information is what I need, but am too lazy to gather it. You and others through your discussions boil it down to fundamental differences and that is what I glean and benefit from most.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds