Thoughts to ponder

14 Jul 2020 10:04 - 14 Jul 2020 10:05 #161 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Thoughts to ponder

Pony Soldier wrote: I already gave you the "so what" but you choose to ignore it just like any fact presented to you that doesn't match with your preconceived notions. Hunter Biden is still employed by the Chinese. He's still accepting money from them. This doesn't strike you as a conflict of interest considering China used a virus against us as a biological weapon????
Trump has stood up to Putin at every turn, even going so far as bombing some Russian troops in Syria, albeit by accident. He armed the Ukrainians (which Obama and Biden failed to do). He had all but wiped out their economy because of fracking and going after natural gas sales in Europe. How can you say he worships Putin??

[/b]

www.nytimes.com/2020/06/01/us/politics/trump-putin-g7.html

WHY is he inviting him intoG7? still enough of viewable info about the personal closeness of the two....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2020 10:23 #162 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Thoughts to ponder
Why did democrats push us almost to the brink of war with Russia over a false narrative?

14 Jul 2020 10:26 #163 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Thoughts to ponder

Pony Soldier wrote: Why did democrats push us almost to the brink of war with Russia over a false narrative?

What world do you live in? The Dems did not push us to the brink of war with Russia.

14 Jul 2020 10:40 #164 by homeagain

koobookie wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Why did democrats push us almost to the brink of war with Russia over a false narrative?

What world do you live in? The Dems did not push us to the brink of war with Russia.

www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/putin-gru...b8d7f84c6_story.html

Here's an overview of where we stand.....PUTIN AND THE KING AS THE PUPPET

14 Jul 2020 10:44 #165 by Pony Soldier
I live in reality and remember when Putin said that all of the accusations against Russia were pushing the two countries close to war. I'm sure you don't remember that because your "trusted media sources" didn't report it. If Russia hacked the DNC, prove it. Let's see the server. Lets see the FBI report about the server. Lets see ANYTHING other than a vague Crowdstrike report that stated that it could have been the Russians...even though the data retrieval rate was too high for it to have been done remotely.

14 Jul 2020 11:25 #166 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Thoughts to ponder

Pony Soldier wrote: I live in reality and remember when Putin said that all of the accusations against Russia were pushing the two countries close to war. I'm sure you don't remember that because your "trusted media sources" didn't report it. If Russia hacked the DNC, prove it. Let's see the server. Lets see the FBI report about the server. Lets see ANYTHING other than a vague Crowdstrike report that stated that it could have been the Russians...even though the data retrieval rate was too high for it to have been done remotely.

www.foxnews.com/politics/barnes-and-nobl...ller-report-download

Free Mueller report download

14 Jul 2020 11:59 #167 by Pony Soldier
The same Mueller team that couldn't produce a single shred of evidence at Roger Stone's trial that the server was even hacked. Not a single shred. The same Mueller team that offered Stone a deal if only he would lie about Trump. The same Mueller team that offered Jerome Corsi reduced sentence if only he would lie about Trump. I can't overstate this... Mueller is scum and a traitor. His handling post 9/11 should have been enough that he would never be employed by the government again. His handling of the anthrax investigation was absurd and bordered on sedition. His "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques" that him and Ashcroft cooked up were right up there with Xi. The whole Whitey Bulger mess was also on him. I find it hilarious that liberals who hated Bush and the neocons are now backing one of the biggest neocons there was. It really is disgusting to see people so damned brainwashed that they work against their own beliefs.

14 Jul 2020 19:04 - 14 Jul 2020 19:05 #168 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Thoughts to ponder

Pony Soldier wrote: The same Mueller team that couldn't produce a single shred of evidence at Roger Stone's trial that the server was even hacked. Not a single shred. The same Mueller team that offered Stone a deal if only he would lie about Trump. The same Mueller team that offered Jerome Corsi reduced sentence if only he would lie about Trump. I can't overstate this... Mueller is scum and a traitor. His handling post 9/11 should have been enough that he would never be employed by the government again. His handling of the anthrax investigation was absurd and bordered on sedition. His "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques" that him and Ashcroft cooked up were right up there with Xi. The whole Whitey Bulger mess was also on him. I find it hilarious that liberals who hated Bush and the neocons are now backing one of the biggest neocons there was. It really is disgusting to see people so damned brainwashed that they work against their own beliefs.

I'm not surprised at all anymore by their lack of interest in facts that clearly show the whole investigation was corrupt from start to finish. When Mueller said he didn't know what Fusion GPS was, I laughed out loud. how could he not know who funded the fake dossier that made spying on an American possible? Mueller is just like Biden, both are being used because they are easily manipulated by the real people in power... puppets.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Jul 2020 03:54 #169 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Thoughts to ponder
Vote based on their records and intentions.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

15 Jul 2020 06:21 #170 by homeagain
AND THAT requires energy put forth to do the research.....IF U R to be well informed.

Time to create page: 0.562 seconds