Thoughts to ponder

18 Jun 2020 08:20 #1 by HEARTLESS
Thoughts to ponder was created by HEARTLESS
Since I am labeled a Right Wing Conspiracy Theorist, a Cultist and poster of suspect YouTube videos, you can ignore all that follows so as not to hurt any "wittle feelings." If you choose a religion because it suits you or you can do that, see how that works out for you later. We were given this world so that we could know free will. Don't blame God because we do bad things to one another, that is our free will. If God didn't give you a dog or pony after praying real hard, you don't get it. Prayers are meant for others, not our selves. Selfish wants sound like you want Santa, not God. An interesting point on Santa Claus. Stop believing the lie that it relates to St. Nick. Take the third letter of Santa, move it to the end. Then take forth letter of Claus and double it. What does it spell? This is how the holiday to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior was stolen from us. The promise given to us from Christ and God is eternal life of our soul, this life is the warm up. For those that believe that life in hell will be an eternal party and orgy, remember he is the ultimate deceiver. Your junk isn't going with your soul to the afterlife, we can't reproduce or need to pee, so why would it be there?
In regards to being labeled, just know that people I respect have thought or called me worse things than here so insults run like water off a ducks back. There are a few good journalists left and you will begin seeing more truth being exposed. Our President has had to do the things he has so that those that can still see will know the truth. Every action, word spoken was done so for you to see truth for yourself.
I am not knowledgeable in gematria, but many people that post about Q are. Many things posted are information and disinformation. Don't be foolish to believe in a timeline that could endanger patriots.
Much of what will be exposed is horrible beyond belief, know that God never abandoned us, we abandoned Him. Trust the plan. WWG1WGA.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2020 08:29 #2 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Thoughts to ponder
I hope you’re not too disappointed when none of the Q stuff pans out. It is deceiving you to keep you complacent while we lose the country thinking that someone is taking care of business. They are not. We are losing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

18 Jun 2020 09:15 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Thoughts to ponder
"Since I am labeled a Right Wing Conspiracy Theorist, a Cultist "

Not by me. I just thought you were doing a right wing parody or HA's posts.

Like a TV game show, "competing crackpots".

18 Jun 2020 09:23 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Thoughts to ponder

HEARTLESS wrote: Since I am labeled a Right Wing Conspiracy Theorist, a Cultist and poster of suspect YouTube videos, you can ignore all that follows so as not to hurt any "wittle feelings." If you choose a religion because it suits you or you can do that, see how that works out for you later. We were given this world so that we could know free will. Don't blame God because we do bad things to one another, that is our free will. If God didn't give you a dog or pony after praying real hard, you don't get it. Prayers are meant for others, not our selves. Selfish wants sound like you want Santa, not God. An interesting point on Santa Claus. Stop believing the lie that it relates to St. Nick. Take the third letter of Santa, move it to the end. Then take forth letter of Claus and double it. What does it spell? This is how the holiday to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior was stolen from us. The promise given to us from Christ and God is eternal life of our soul, this life is the warm up. For those that believe that life in hell will be an eternal party and orgy, remember he is the ultimate deceiver. Your junk isn't going with your soul to the afterlife, we can't reproduce or need to pee, so why would it be there?
In regards to being labeled, just know that people I respect have thought or called me worse things than here so insults run like water off a ducks back. There are a few good journalists left and you will begin seeing more truth being exposed. Our President has had to do the things he has so that those that can still see will know the truth. Every action, word spoken was done so for you to see truth for yourself.
I am not knowledgeable in gematria, but many people that post about Q are. Many things posted are information and disinformation. Don't be foolish to believe in a timeline that could endanger patriots.
Much of what will be exposed is horrible beyond belief, know that God never abandoned us, we abandoned Him. Trust the plan. WWG1WGA.

bolded...AGREED,only for a far different reason....he is the catalyst for those who have been complacent
in their lives....NOT seeing outside of themselves...I got mine,tuff cookies U did NOT.

THE REVOLUTION (evolution)of mankind REQUIRED this individual to be part of the storyline.

I trust the universe KNOWS the path and THAT PATH will be far superior to the present paradigm. watch
what happens...as the veil is lifted and the fog has faded.

18 Jun 2020 10:08 #5 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Thoughts to ponder

homeagain wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Since I am labeled a Right Wing Conspiracy Theorist, a Cultist and poster of suspect YouTube videos, you can ignore all that follows so as not to hurt any "wittle feelings." If you choose a religion because it suits you or you can do that, see how that works out for you later. We were given this world so that we could know free will. Don't blame God because we do bad things to one another, that is our free will. If God didn't give you a dog or pony after praying real hard, you don't get it. Prayers are meant for others, not our selves. Selfish wants sound like you want Santa, not God. An interesting point on Santa Claus. Stop believing the lie that it relates to St. Nick. Take the third letter of Santa, move it to the end. Then take forth letter of Claus and double it. What does it spell? This is how the holiday to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior was stolen from us. The promise given to us from Christ and God is eternal life of our soul, this life is the warm up. For those that believe that life in hell will be an eternal party and orgy, remember he is the ultimate deceiver. Your junk isn't going with your soul to the afterlife, we can't reproduce or need to pee, so why would it be there?

bolded...AGREED,only for a far different reason....he is the catalyst for those who have been complacent
in their lives....NOT seeing outside of themselves...I got mine,tuff cookies U did NOT.

THE REVOLUTION (evolution)of mankind REQUIRED this individual to be part of the storyline.

I trust the universe KNOWS the path and THAT PATH will be far superior to the present paradigm. watch

You think of the universe as some sort of being? Well it is like the minds of the left, a vast emptiness.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

18 Jun 2020 10:11 #6 by homeagain
HEY BB......"the world is your exercise book, the pages on which U do your sums. It is not reality...altho
U can express reality there if , U WISH....U are also free to write nonsense or lies,or to tear up the pages."

Just a little line from ILLUSIONS.....:TYspin:

18 Jun 2020 11:57 #7 by homeagain
www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/multimedia/index.html

VIEW ALL of these images....if U do not see the possibilities of a distinct destiny...(beyond this dimension)
it would be tragic....MINDS ARE LIKE PARACHUTES,THEY MUST BE OPEN TO FUNCTION.

18 Jun 2020 12:10 #8 by Pony Soldier
I have a fully functioning pineal gland thank you....

18 Jun 2020 14:39 #9 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

www.npr.org/2020/06/18/880377872/faceboo...gn-calls-it-an-emoji

THE FOG IS FADING.....fascism is NOW in your face...U can no longer fake it. The king (fuehrer) has
just revealed himself (here is his TRUTH)

18 Jun 2020 15:11 #10 by Pony Soldier
The Trump campaign uses a symbol talking about Antifa that Antifa uses themselves in their propaganda and now Trump is a Nazi.

Got it..

Time to create page: 0.587 seconds