Thoughts to ponder

06 Jul 2020 06:48 #81 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Thoughts to ponder
Who wants to inject trace metals and toxins?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jul 2020 08:03 #82 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Thoughts to ponder

HEARTLESS wrote: Who wants to inject trace metals and toxins?

LOL. Man, you are in deep conspiracy theory. But consider these facts, Bill Gates by providing vaccines to the world for decades has actually increased population and fertility. Before vaccines so many children would die before reaching maturity. Now they get to live healthy and happy lives, and start their own families.
And while you hate the idea of vaccines, I willingly get the influenza shot every year and the pneumonia shot every three years. I realize the flu shot doesn't always work due to guessing which strains will hit America but I have never had the flu since starting the vaccine.

Maybe Heartless is a great name for you. You would actually rather have polio and smallpox come back and ruin hundreds of millions of lives rather than let these human have access to this relatively low cost ounce of prevention.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

06 Jul 2020 08:05 #83 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Thoughts to ponder

homeagain wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Be prepared to spend some time sitting down this coming week. Some interesting things are about to happen.

Like Kanye West ANNOUNCING a run for POTUS????

Go Kanye! America needs an alternative to the Alzheimer brothers the parties have saddled us with.
Kanye is nuts, but he doesn't have one foot in the grave like Joe and Donnie.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jul 2020 08:45 #84 by HEARTLESS

FredHayek wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Who wants to inject trace metals and toxins?

LOL. Man, you are in deep conspiracy theory. But consider these facts, Bill Gates by providing vaccines to the world for decades has actually increased population and fertility. Before vaccines so many children would die before reaching maturity. Now they get to live healthy and happy lives, and start their own families.
And while you hate the idea of vaccines, I willingly get the influenza shot every year and the pneumonia shot every three years. I realize the flu shot doesn't always work due to guessing which strains will hit America but I have never had the flu since starting the vaccine.

Maybe Heartless is a great name for you. You would actually rather have polio and smallpox come back and ruin hundreds of millions of lives rather than let these human have access to this relatively low cost ounce of prevention.

You still have freedom of choice, so you can do as you want. It shouldn't be mandated by the government. Also, it is only conspiracy theory until it is proven.

06 Jul 2020 10:48 #85 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Thoughts to ponder
Question: can you tell me the last time it was mandated by the federal government that a vaccine was required for everyone?

Answer: 1905, Jacobson v. Massachusetts for the smallpox vaccine.

115 years ago. Since then, over 20 new vaccines have been created and people can opt out of any and all for medical or religious reasons. The fear-mongering that the government is going to "force" any COVID-19 vaccine on all people is tenuous and unfounded based on over 100 years of how the government has handled immunizations of the population since smallpox. Even for influenza, which kills ~60,000 people/year and should have higher immunization rates than it does.

Q has yet to have any of their vague, absurd conspiracy claims come to fruition. Wasn't Obama, Biden, and Rick Wilson supposed to be in Gitmo already by now? Where is JFK Jr and why hasn't he made a public appearance to prove he's alive yet? Where are those indictments that were supposedly getting unsealed? Trump's been in office for nearly 4 years already, you'd think something would've happened by now.

Kanye has zero experience at foreign policy, legislating, or running a small town much less the entire country. His candidacy is a joke, and being as he supports Trump, it's most likely an effort to draw votes from Biden to help Trump get re-elected. He couldn't even bother to start in time to get on the ballot as an Unaffiliated candidate before several states' deadlines.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Jul 2020 10:50 - 06 Jul 2020 10:51 #86 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Thoughts to ponder
When Jesse Ventura had a TV series,.at least a decade ago,THIS was one of the expose items, he meet
with a scientist, in an undisclosed remote location (upon her request)and she was explaining this theory
of eradicating a major portion of the population. THERE WILL BE MANY DEATHS,but it is the pandemic as
the primary cause.

06 Jul 2020 11:23 #87 by HEARTLESS

ScienceChic wrote: Question: can you tell me the last time it was mandated by the federal government that a vaccine was required for everyone?

Answer: 1905, Jacobson v. Massachusetts for the smallpox vaccine.

115 years ago. Since then, over 20 new vaccines have been created and people can opt out of any and all for medical or religious reasons. The fear-mongering that the government is going to "force" any COVID-19 vaccine on all people is tenuous and unfounded based on over 100 years of how the government has handled immunizations of the population since smallpox. Even for influenza, which kills ~60,000 people/year and should have higher immunization rates than it does.

Q has yet to have any of their vague, absurd conspiracy claims come to fruition. Wasn't Obama, Biden, and Rick Wilson supposed to be in Gitmo already by now? Where is JFK Jr and why hasn't he made a public appearance to prove he's alive yet? Where are those indictments that were supposedly getting unsealed? Trump's been in office for nearly 4 years already, you'd think something would've happened by now.

Kanye has zero experience at foreign policy, legislating, or running a small town much less the entire country. His candidacy is a joke, and being as he supports Trump, it's most likely an effort to draw votes from Biden to help Trump get re-elected. He couldn't even bother to start in time to get on the ballot as an Unaffiliated candidate before several states' deadlines.

I didn't say "federal" government, you did. There is a growing state and local push across the country to "discuss" mandating vaccines with limited exemptions. If you watch the entire video, the guy even says he may be willing to vaccinate at some point in time, as I might consider.
So sorry Q hasn't met your schedule. Did you happen to notice Gen. Flynn and family take the oath and him say "Where we go one, we go all?" Do you think he was simply saying a line from the movie "White Squall?" Whether you choose to awaken is your choice.

06 Jul 2020 14:09 #88 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Thoughts to ponder
Gov. Polis signed SB 163 into law 6/26/20, among its many provisions: " Most importantly, it will require parents who are exempting their children from vaccines to meet an educational requirement.."

source:

2020-06-26 BY DORIT RUBINSTEIN REISS
Colorado vaccine bill – Gov. Jared Polis signs SB163 into law
skepticalraptor.com 6/26/2020

My question: Who will decide the educational requirement? This is a subtle form of intimidation, maybe not so subtle.

08 Jul 2020 06:17 #89 by HEARTLESS
Further clarifications.
All Shriners are 33rd degree Masons and higher(yes there are levels beyond Master Mason).
What you see may have already happened and you are watching the "movie" play out.
Though I use accident, coincidence and pattern, I was told long ago "there are no accidents, it is all planned."
The things that are to be revealed are mind blowing for most, and we may not see everything because most couldn't handle it all.
Help those that are stressed by this if you can, pray for all that are about to learn the truth.

08 Jul 2020 06:36 #90 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Thoughts to ponder
Does the expose BOOK BY TRUMP'S RELATIVE qualify? OH MY, we get a glimpse of the GREAT lying
king....the horror of a human being,as told by an INSIDER who witnessed what was the genesis of this
monster.....IF LYING,LIVING LIFE ILLEGALLY, and being a bull shiter is your hero...I have to question the
morality of the masses that follow this messiah.....

Time to create page: 0.606 seconds