Thoughts to ponder

08 Jul 2020 16:05 #111 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Thoughts to ponder

HEARTLESS wrote:

koobookie wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Oh darn. Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is resigning due to "bullying" from Trump. I wonder how much safer the US would feel having a crybaby facing a real enemy?

Interesting how you make fun of a decorated veteran. You do know that he was an infantry officer and, in 2004, was wounded in Iraq.

Oh, wait, the crybaby you're talking about is Trump - you know, the guy who got 5 college deferments for Vietnam and ultimately classified 4-F because of "bone spurs" that seem to have magically disappeared since then.

Now I get it. My bad.

Not all who have served are heros. John McCain (aka no name) comes to mind. Being a POW is a terrible thing to endure, but anyone who betrays their nation is referred to as no name.Time will tell if Vindman is hiding something or is he is doing this as the President bids for a purpose.
Still waiting on your vast hospital experience koobookie.

The next time you thank veterans for their service, I guess you need to put an asterisk next to that statement until you can check their record to make sure it's a valid military service?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2020 16:16 #112 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Thoughts to ponder
Maybe it has slipped your mind, page 10 of "Buckle up snowflakes" in the Ring now. Please explain your expertise/experience in hospitals?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

08 Jul 2020 16:18 #113 by HEARTLESS
I wonder what Vindman's attorney is recommending to him.

08 Jul 2020 18:17 #114 by HEARTLESS
With all the unproven accusations against the President, he is either the real teflon Don, or the Lefts BS needs to stop. Lt Col Vindman is another in the endless line of false accusers and he is unhappy the Commander and Chief changed his assignment and "bullied" him. I encourage everyone to challenge their boss and see what it gets you. I'm still expecting the most outrageous false flag event since to lose literally may spell death for many of the Deep State.

08 Jul 2020 18:25 - 08 Jul 2020 18:28 #115 by HEARTLESS
And now, Pam Shriver, former professional tennis player and wife of man said to have taken tests for Trump, denies that claim. Bring on the alien attack!

08 Jul 2020 18:30 #116 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Thoughts to ponder
Says something about the military when a Lt. Colonel resigns because he perceives that he is being "bullied".
Who would you choose to be in a foxhole with, Vindman or Gallagher?

08 Jul 2020 18:34 #117 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Thoughts to ponder
JULY will NOT be a good timeframe for Trump.....watch what happens....factors are converging ....:dominos:

08 Jul 2020 18:44 #118 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Thoughts to ponder

homeagain wrote: JULY will NOT be a good timeframe for Trump.....watch what happens....factors are converging ....:dominos:

How about in August when the truth about the Russia hoax is likely to come out if full color? Wait for it lol

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Jul 2020 06:00 - 09 Jul 2020 06:34 #119 by HEARTLESS
Another crackpot?

Hopefully people take his advice. I am not looking forward to shooting thieves, but will without hesitation. When things get really tough, a thief is just a slow murderer.

09 Jul 2020 07:03 #120 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Thoughts to ponder

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: JULY will NOT be a good timeframe for Trump.....watch what happens....factors are converging ....:dominos:

How about in August when the truth about the Russia hoax is likely to come out if full color? Wait for it lol

From an astrological aspect....approx. mid Aug. to Mid Sept. are more positive...THEN OCT,NOV DEC
will be hard months...possibilities of tax returns release,health issues,and factors that will be collectively
hard to overcome....watch what happens....

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds