Thoughts to ponder

09 Jul 2020 07:10 #121 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Thoughts to ponder
My first post in many years was on Feb. 26th this year. It is now lost in the anals(this could be a mis-spelling) of the Ring. Shortly after Trump first took office, there was a governmental document on our EMP preparedness that got a tiny bit of attention. No longer was 72 hours considered the appropriate amount of food to have on hand. Even 2 weeks was considered inadequate. The report called for closer to two years worth. Before discounting the possibility, realize that is optimal. My personal recommendation is only stock what you will use. If you don't eat MREs, don't buy them. They may be a source of long term emergency food but just stock extra things you use now. Buy extra when items are discounted. If you live one fast food meal to the next, your survival chances are non-existent. All the new gun owners need to stock food. Guns and bullets may get you a few meals, but better trained people will give you your just desserts. Even those that read the report may not think it is related to what is happening now. More people will die from lack of food, clean water, poor sanitation, etc. than die fighting for the same. I'm trying to give warning that things may get much worse before they get better. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jul 2020 07:20 #122 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Thoughts to ponder

koobookie wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Oh darn. Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is resigning due to "bullying" from Trump. I wonder how much safer the US would feel having a crybaby facing a real enemy?

Interesting how you make fun of a decorated veteran. You do know that he was an infantry officer and, in 2004, was wounded in Iraq.

Oh, wait, the crybaby you're talking about is Trump - you know, the guy who got 5 college deferments for Vietnam and ultimately classified 4-F because of "bone spurs" that seem to have magically disappeared since then.

Now I get it. My bad.

I used to have bone spurs and they did magically disappear.
Silly thing to obsess about, are you the same person at 21 as you are at 50? Carter forgave all the draft resisters and dodgers, but you didn't? Clinton evaded the draft too.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jul 2020 07:45 #123 by HEARTLESS

09 Jul 2020 15:23 - 09 Jul 2020 15:23 #124 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Thoughts to ponder
This article rightfully could be in Things that you won't see in the MSM as well as Thoughts to Ponder

fee.org 7/9/20

"Despite the recent coronavirus surge in southern states, three states—New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts—account for about 42 percent of COVID-19 deaths in America. Why?
Thursday, July 9, 2020"

Few may have noticed that 42 percent of all COVID deaths in the US come from just three states—New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. These three states account for nearly 56,000 of the nearly 133,000 deaths in the US, even though they represent just 10 percent of the population. If these three states are excluded, the US suddenly finds itself somewhere in between nations such as Luxembourg (176/1M) and Macedonia (166/1M), where some of the better fatality numbers in Europe are found.

Deaths per million:

New Jersey: 1,728.7
New York: 1,660
Massachusetts: 1,189
Arizona: 265
Florida: 179
Texas: 94

10 Jul 2020 06:32 #125 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Thoughts to ponder
www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/pol...ction-day-source.amp

Well, there goes all of Q’s predictions. Durham is afraid of being seen as political. If it goes until after the election, it’s over because Biden will be president and some leftist anti-American fascist will be attorney general.

10 Jul 2020 07:17 #126 by HEARTLESS
OH NO!!! It is all over (NOT). When you lay a trap to get others to have to show their tax returns and how they and their families all became multi millionaires you appear weak (when you are actually strong). Once Trump has shown his returns, they will have to show theirs. How did Pelosi, Schumer and the rest acquire so much? Trump made his fortune, no funds from charitable organizations set up by the corrupt mentioned above. Trump didn't just read Sun Tzu's "Art of War", he fully lives and understands it. Don't count the chickens before they are hatched.

10 Jul 2020 08:27 #127 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Thoughts to ponder

HEARTLESS wrote: OH NO!!! It is all over (NOT). When you lay a trap to get others to have to show their tax returns and how they and their families all became multi millionaires you appear weak (when you are actually strong). Once Trump has shown his returns, they will have to show theirs. How did Pelosi, Schumer and the rest acquire so much? Trump made his fortune, no funds from charitable organizations set up by the corrupt mentioned above. Trump didn't just read Sun Tzu's "Art of War", he fully lives and understands it. Don't count the chickens before they are hatched.

You do realize that Pelosi is not running for President? No member of Congress is under any obligation, implied or legally, to show their tax records. As I'm sure you are well aware, is is a tradition for Presidential candidates to release their tax returns so that the public can be sure there is no conflict of interest. Donald is the first in decades to not do that. He did state, when he was a candidate, that he would release his returns. Why hasn't he? What is he hiding?

I am certain that Donald has not read "The Art of War." It's humorous that you think he has.

10 Jul 2020 08:38 - 10 Jul 2020 08:43 #128 by HEARTLESS
I could spell everything out for you, and you still won't get it. Once he has shown his returns, and nothing is found, he, or those supporting him will push for the same for all of congress and senate to do the same. When they won't, what are they hiding? He still wins.
For those that like to read for free, try "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" by Fritz Springmeire 1995. It is a lengthy pdf, but down loadable.

10 Jul 2020 08:49 - 10 Jul 2020 08:50 #129 by HEARTLESS
www.usnews.com/news/slideshows/10-books-donald-trump-loves
So is US News a bunch of liars on this?

10 Jul 2020 09:30 #130 by HEARTLESS
The first book listed was in fact "The Art of War" by SunTzu. The second book listed is "the Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale. Trump did have a difficult childhood, when he says "I did this or that" maybe it is his positive reinforcement to himself, not being a bragard. But no worries, the Left will always look for the worst in him. Remember, Q and team know all, and nothing can change what is coming. WWG1WGA.

Time to create page: 0.593 seconds