Thoughts to ponder

24 Jun 2020 07:01 #31 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Thoughts to ponder
Very interesting. Watch this if you live in Colorado.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2020 06:16 #32 by HEARTLESS
People may think what I post is about being right or somehow political only. It is not. What I am trying to do is awaken people so when most is revealed, it will not be so earth shattering. Forget in the Matrix when Neo pops, it will be much worse for many. Q has posted about a suicide weekend. I hoped it was only the guilty unable to face trials that would be involved. When this breaks, it may fill all available health care beds. Help those around you. What is coming will change much of what was believed to be fact.

25 Jun 2020 07:07 #33 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Thoughts to ponder

HEARTLESS wrote: People may think what I post is about being right or somehow political only. It is not. What I am trying to do is awaken people so when most is revealed, it will not be so earth shattering. Forget in the Matrix when Neo pops, it will be much worse for many. Q has posted about a suicide weekend. I hoped it was only the guilty unable to face trials that would be involved. When this breaks, it may fill all available health care beds. Help those around you. What is coming will change much of what was believed to be fact.

Really, we are BOTH attempting to do the same thing...my method thru astrology,metaphysics. (which
have been ACCURATE so far....the transits of outer planets (for this period) are indicative of NEEDED
but radical changes. The universe has been allowing us to TRY to self correct, THAT has not worked,so
now the changes/chaos is being forced....we are being required to adjust our way of walking thru life...
injustice exposed=action required. Egocentric actions=protest,riots AGAINST tyranny. Indifference to
earth's climate=HARSH hardships, water,food global impact. THIS will continue till the CORRECT
measures are implemented because our species DEMANDS it. All the same,U or I,seeing the future.

25 Jun 2020 07:42 #34 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: People may think what I post is about being right or somehow political only. It is not. What I am trying to do is awaken people so when most is revealed, it will not be so earth shattering. Forget in the Matrix when Neo pops, it will be much worse for many. Q has posted about a suicide weekend. I hoped it was only the guilty unable to face trials that would be involved. When this breaks, it may fill all available health care beds. Help those around you. What is coming will change much of what was believed to be fact.

Really, we are BOTH attempting to do the same thing...my method thru astrology,metaphysics. (which
have been ACCURATE so far....the transits of outer planets (for this period) are indicative of NEEDED
but radical changes. The universe has been allowing us to TRY to self correct, THAT has not worked,so
now the changes/chaos is being forced....we are being required to adjust our way of walking thru life...
injustice exposed=action required. Egocentric actions=protest,riots AGAINST tyranny. Indifference to
earth's climate=HARSH hardships, water,food global impact. THIS will continue till the CORRECT
measures are implemented because our species DEMANDS it. All the same,U or I,seeing the future.

There is an ocean of difference in what we see happening. "The king" isn't the cause, but part of the cure. I don't put much in the esoteric and metaphysical, as that is the beliefs of the satanic and occult. I don't see this as a nearly world ending event, but a new beginning. That doesn't mean don't prepare for the worst as many things are still unfolding and natural disasters are always around. Research NESARA/GESARA and see why there won't be a recession/depression through 2030 or beyond as most call for. The Q movement is world wide and hundreds of millions strong and growing. Trump and our elite military will first save as many children as possible, then the unsealing and swamp draining hits full force. Most have heard "don't worship false idols." Extend that to all people that we are taught to idolize. The entertainment industry will suffer huge losses and includes sports as well. World religions will see many leaders go down. This doesn't mean the beliefs are wrong, but shows the liars in high places misleading us. Many Q anons believe JFK Jr. is still alive and may become Trump's running mate. I don't know if that is true but would love to see it. Maybe Seth Rich is still alive. So many things to come.

25 Jun 2020 08:35 #35 by homeagain
I believe U might want to do some research on JFK JR....his belief system and his goals,his documented
death and the circumstances that ended his life. His belief system, M.O. is INCONSISTENT with the
king.

Just as U do NOT see validity in the esoteric, I do not see validity in your source of info...much like Jim Jones
and the kool aid cult that followed his EVERY utterance. FREE WILL is always a prerequisite in the metaphysical...U select the path...then U encounter the results of those choices, for the good or not so good.

25 Jun 2020 08:51 #36 by HEARTLESS
You clearly don't understand that the purpose of what is coming is to clean up the evil and corrupt and re-unite the people of this nation and the world. Since Q has yet to be revealed, any comparison to Jim Jones is comical at best. Just say it's all like Nazis following Hitler or whatever extreme makes you happy.Yeah Q is just a larp (live action roll player). Why won't the media ask Trump about this phony phenomenon that has hundreds of millions of followers?

25 Jun 2020 09:20 #37 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote: You clearly don't understand that the purpose of what is coming is to clean up the evil and corrupt and re-unite the people of this nation and the world. Since Q has yet to be revealed, any comparison to Jim Jones is comical at best. Just say it's all like Nazis following Hitler or whatever extreme makes you happy.Yeah Q is just a larp (live action roll player). Why won't the media ask Trump about this phony phenomenon that has hundreds of millions of followers?

OH,but I DO.....the process has yet to be completed. IT WILL BE AWHILE.

25 Jun 2020 13:42 #38 by HEARTLESS
The crooked Left needs to get their diapers on.

25 Jun 2020 13:45 #39 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Thoughts to ponder
"re-unite" the people of this nation and the world. Pray tell when was the world ever united?

25 Jun 2020 13:54 #40 by HEARTLESS
Prior to Kane and Able.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds