Black Lives Don't Matter

27 Jun 2020 16:33 #11 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Black Lives Don't Matter
NJMO...The M.O. is blatant.....he believes himself above the law and just as a crime boss EXPECTS,NO DEMANDS loyalty...so does the king...My utter bewilderment is that the collective has convinced themselves he is bringing this nation together and has done so splendidly..
Wait a minute, if I, a conspiracy theorist, cultist, white privileged male that posts questionable YouTube videos represents the "collective" as you say, then the king will definitely win and the Demoncraps will go down in flames for ever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2020 16:43 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Black Lives Don't Matter
The "fringe" is where both of us reside....shall we wait to see which finishes first?B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2020 17:59 #13 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Black Lives Don't Matter
What other choice do we have?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2020 20:13 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Black Lives Don't Matter

homeagain wrote: I think U are neglecting facts or ignoring them....quote after quote after interview after interview...it is PAINFULLY obvious RACISM is rampant in the king's realm of being.

Could you please list Trump's 5 most racist quotes and we can discuss. Maybe we can compare Biden's quotes and even Obama's for some relative perspective.

You also never addressed Trump releasing thousands of blacks from prison. Why would he have pushed so hard for that if he was a racist against black people. Makes no sense to me but maybe you could explain how releasing black Americans from prison could be considered a racist act. You may also want to look into the opportunity zones that most of the media refuses to talk about.

If we are to talk about who is a racist in Washington and around the country, should we have one standard or is there a different standard if you're a Democrat?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2020 07:23 - 28 Jun 2020 07:23 #15 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Black Lives Don't Matter

homeagain wrote: I think U are neglecting facts or ignoring them....quote after quote after interview after interview...it is PAINFULLY obvious RACISM is rampant in the king's realm of being.

I do NOT have the time or the inclination to research and posts links that back up that statement. The community of colored people (brown,beige,black) are VERY aware of who has their back...(no one). THAT
is why they have STOOD UP and stated NO MORE.


www.politico.com/news/2020/06/05/black-voters-biden-301850

BOTH R' and D'S are NOT convincing people of color..SDD is their sentiment..."saw my parents,grandparents vote and NOTHING HAPPENED"...why should I vote?....(I would be asking the same
if I were of color)...the political parties have screwed themselves over...because it is all lip service..(oh my
what a surprise)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2020 07:43 #16 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Black Lives Don't Matter
Rick, did you actually expect an answer to a direct question? It is always evade, ignore, lets spin the cosmic eight ball or a spin of the dial on the way back machine. I fully accept that people may not accept the messages I try to convey, but I will answer any question to the best of my abilities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2020 08:17 #17 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Black Lives Don't Matter

HEARTLESS wrote: Rick, did you actually expect an answer to a direct question? It is always evade, ignore, lets spin the cosmic eight ball or a spin of the dial on the way back machine. I fully accept that people may not accept the messages I try to convey, but I will answer any question to the best of my abilities.

Well, I've asked that question to my liberal friends in my real life and if they do answer it's a misquote I have to correct them on.... so no, I really didn't expect to get an answer (should be easy with Google). The media has pounded this racism allegation into Trump hater heads for years now and I think it's become just a standing talking point that doesn't have to be backed up with facts. I just wish these people would look deeper into the words and actions of Biden and Obama over the years and imagine if Trump had said or done those things. Oh well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2020 08:49 #18 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Black Lives Don't Matter

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: I think U are neglecting facts or ignoring them....quote after quote after interview after interview...it is PAINFULLY obvious RACISM is rampant in the king's realm of being.

I do NOT have the time or the inclination to research and posts links that back up that statement. The community of colored people (brown,beige,black) are VERY aware of who has their back...(no one). THAT
is why they have STOOD UP and stated NO MORE.


www.politico.com/news/2020/06/05/black-voters-biden-301850

BOTH R' and D'S are NOT convincing people of color..SDD is their sentiment..."saw my parents,grandparents vote and NOTHING HAPPENED"...why should I vote?....(I would be asking the same
if I were of color)...the political parties have screwed themselves over...because it is all lip service..(oh my
what a surprise)


I saw a very interesting story about African American voters and Biden's VP choice. It seems they prefer Senator Warren over Kamala Harris. Warren has had some good victories defending consumers against large corporations. Meanwhile Kamala has a horrible record of locking up minorities for long terms for relatively minor crimes like drug use. Great to see Black voters choosing someone because of their record rather than their ethnicity.

So if Joe's team picks Elizabeth Warren, will Nikki Haley replace Pence? Might help Trump with the female vote, and might even earn him some minority credibility. And I know Nikki has more charisma then Pence.

#35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2020 11:01 - 28 Jun 2020 11:02 #19 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Black Lives Don't Matter

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: I think U are neglecting facts or ignoring them....quote after quote after interview after interview...it is PAINFULLY obvious RACISM is rampant in the king's realm of being.

Could you please list Trump's 5 most racist quotes and we can discuss. Maybe we can compare Biden's quotes and even Obama's for some relative perspective.

You also never addressed Trump releasing thousands of blacks from prison. Why would he have pushed so hard for that if he was a racist against black people. Makes no sense to me but maybe you could explain how releasing black Americans from prison could be considered a racist act. You may also want to look into the opportunity zones that most of the media refuses to talk about.

If we are to talk about who is a racist in Washington and around the country, should we have one standard or is there a different standard if you're a Democrat?


The level of micro viewing is disheartening...THE PROBLEM IS A NATIONAL PROBLEM,always has
been,and continues to be ....WHY is there insistence that it is ONE segment of the population? WHY
is this a political football,when IN REALITY,it is a HUMAN FACTOR.....this goes well BEYOND black/white
it goes to the CORE OF INEQUALITY AND INHUMANE ideas....the TRANSGENDERED/LBGT sector
is part of this equation... and THAT becomes a whole other realm of REAL life problems.

IF U are going to expound upon this subject,do so in it's TOTALITY.....IF U ARE NOT WHITE,,STRAIGHT
UPPER MIDDLE CLASS...this nation has NO room for U....SPECIFICALLY RIGHT NOW, but that
has always been a reoccurring theme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2020 19:47 #20 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Black Lives Don't Matter

homeagain wrote:
IF U are going to expound upon this subject,do so in it's TOTALITY.....IF U ARE NOT WHITE,,STRAIGHT
UPPER MIDDLE CLASS...this nation has NO room for U....SPECIFICALLY RIGHT NOW, but that
has always been a reoccurring theme.

So you're grouping all white, straight, middle class human beings into the same basket, as if that group all thinks the same and none are hated by others because of who they are? That's not how I think and or fit into that group. I grew up in a trailer park till I was 5, my father was murdered when I was 7 and my mom took the life insurance and blew it so my sister and I didn't have jack sh$t and we both worked our butts off and paid for our own college.

Sorry Home, but what you stated is offensive to me as an American who believes ALL people should be judged as individuals and not by groups labelled by others who don't understand Dr. King's message. I know that if you really think about that last statement you'll have to agree that you don't even know .001% of that population you just made a blanket statement about. I hope so anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+