BACK TO SCHOOL....but with contingency concerns

22 Jul 2020 06:32 #41 by Pony Soldier
Quote whatever post you're talking about. I'm not going to go digging through threads looking for something you posted...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2020 06:43 #42 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Quote whatever post you're talking about. I'm not going to go digging through threads looking for something you posted...

MAN PS.....it's second or third post down as NEW....I was asking in earnest, R U NOT FEELING WELL?

22 Jul 2020 07:11 #43 by Pony Soldier
I'm feeling fine now. Thanks for asking! I am just at work and don't have a lot of time to look for a post. I did find it however - wasn't looking under the Science heading. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the rates are progressively worse as age increases so a simple solution would be to have older, at risk teachers doing online only teaching while the younger, less at risk teachers can do face to face learning. Here in SC they are not offering 5 day in school options which I think is stupid. Attendance rates for online learning in the spring were somewhere around 30%. This will be devastating to these kids to keep them out of school for a virus that is no worse than the flu for those under 55.

23 Jul 2020 10:16 #44 by Pony Soldier

23 Jul 2020 14:14 #45 by homeagain

23 Jul 2020 15:46 #46 by homeagain
Grand Jct.....Mesa State opening (with masks protocol).....classes resume in person....

23 Jul 2020 16:03 #47 by ramage
Please point out anything of substance in the article you referenced. Avoid the word salad and tell me what the author recommends if anything.

23 Jul 2020 16:10 #48 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Please point out anything of substance in the article you referenced. Avoid the word salad and tell me what the author recommends if anything.

R U speaking about PS LINK? PERHAPS, u need to specify...I"m sure PS would oblige U.

23 Jul 2020 16:18 #49 by ramage

23 Jul 2020 16:26 #50 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Your Reference:
www.kevinmd.com/blog/2020/07/opening-sch...-in-the-details.html

NOT....doing the dance with U.....:whistle:

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds