BACK TO SCHOOL....but with contingency concerns

23 Jul 2020 22:00 #51 by ramage
HA,
Are you denying what you referenced in your post?

www.kevinmd.com/blog/2020/07/opening-sch...-in-the-details.html

DETAILS,details,details....decisions made judiciously

NOT....doing the dance with U.....:whistle:

I did not ask you to dance rather simply asked you to answer the question, do you deny your reference?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2020 06:49 #52 by homeagain
WHAT part of the last two sections did U not understand.....they were VERY succinct? I am confident that
the article was well written and pertinent to OUR present problem.....how to open schools safely AND
how OTHER COUNTRIES have managed to keep their numbers down (unlike AMERICA)... IF this
answer is not sufficient for U....then consider it a closed subject.

24 Jul 2020 07:15 #53 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote: WHAT part of the last two sections did U not understand.....they were VERY succinct? I am confident that
the article was well written and pertinent to OUR present problem.....how to open schools safely AND
how OTHER COUNTRIES have managed to keep their numbers down (unlike AMERICA)... IF this

Perfect answer, if you don't like my answer don't ask anything more.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

24 Jul 2020 07:40 #54 by homeagain
SOME posters,who are supercilious, have a habit of badgering....so I shut it down...ASK or query my posts
in a sincere way and I am MORE than willing to oblige.

24 Jul 2020 14:14 - 24 Jul 2020 14:45 #55 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote: WHAT part of the last two sections did U not understand.....they were VERY succinct? I am confident that

Would you mind if I interject here? You say other countries have managed to keep their numbers down (unlike America). That is really not the case. We are about average here.

24 Jul 2020 14:48 - 24 Jul 2020 14:50 #56 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote:

Would you mind if I interject here? You say other countries have managed to keep their numbers down (unlike America). That is really not the case. We are about average here.

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_c...eAdvegas1?#countries I can pull other
references ,if needed......we are FIRST, Brazil is 2nd.....

24 Jul 2020 15:11 #57 by Pony Soldier
We are only first in total number of cases. We are about average if you take the all important by-population factor into account. Cases per 1,000,000 population is a much more significant number that total cases. We also have the highest number of tests.

24 Jul 2020 16:42 #58 by homeagain
www.factcheck.org/2020/05/testing-by-the-numbers/

Appox. half way down is the chart that reflects the numbers....as of July 23

24 Jul 2020 17:35 #59 by Pony Soldier
Funny that you Cherry pick onE chart out of that article without taking the rest. The chart you are referencing clearly states that only data from the last 10 days is used.

25 Jul 2020 07:00 - 25 Jul 2020 07:03 #60 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Funny that you Cherry pick onE chart out of that article without taking the rest. The chart you are referencing clearly states that only data from the last 10 days is used.

From my pov...since the 4th July...the exposure/cases have been on the rise....it would seem appropriate
to take THAT timeframe to reflect the TRUE PICTURE...cases are on the rise, NOT decreasing....so probably by the end of this month(1 week) the numbers will look even worse...as DR F AND THE KING
stated..."i't going to get worse,before it gets better"...we are STILL in the first wave,from what I've researched
because states NEVER reached the recommended perimeters for re opening....

ALSO, I was attempting to address your statement,pointing out the SPECIFIC data.....the complete article,
charts are VERY informative and should give U a clearer understanding of where we are at in this fubar.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds