In my eyes there are no stupid people but we have a stupid leader

30 Jul 2020 19:04 #1 by HappyCamper
Shame on the leader of this country calling anyone stupid.

He is the stupid one as he believes if you do not agree with him you are stupid.

Colorado has had mail-in-voting for years without issue.

I am so over his STUPID comments and throwing a tantrum and leaving the podium I am done.

As in independent voter that typically leans a little more Republican until he is gone you know which way I will vote.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2020 19:42 #2 by HEARTLESS
So Trump supporters being called deplorables (wretched, bad) is good but calling someone stupid (slow, lack of intelligence or care) is horrible. Luckily you live in a country with the freedom to vote for anyone you choose. He may well offend some, but he doesn't appear to touch, sniff and stroke children inappropriately, oh and he seems to keep campaign promises too.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

30 Jul 2020 20:09 #3 by ramage
As in independent voter that typically leans a little more Republican until he is gone you know which way I will vote.

Your post indicates that you will vote against President Trump.
Why are you voting FOR Biden?

30 Jul 2020 20:21 #4 by HappyCamper
Sad to say but it is because he is not Trump. I did not like Trump before he ran for president as he is a womanizer (in my eyes) and well how many times has he used loopholes to get out of bad financial problems.

I can say the same for what Trump supporters have called Biden and it is going to happen.

I don't even want to talk about the video he tweeted/supported one of the people there said that vaccines were being made by Aliens WTF.

He says do your research yet he does not.

Have a good evening happy to banter with you but unless something extreme happens I am good to go on my vote.

30 Jul 2020 20:49 #5 by Blazer Bob

HappyCamper wrote: Shame on the leader of this country calling anyone stupid.

He is the stupid one as he believes if you do not agree with him you are stupid.

Colorado has had mail-in-voting for years without issue.

I am so over his STUPID comments and throwing a tantrum and leaving the podium I am done.

Who did he call stupid?

30 Jul 2020 20:49 #6 by ramage
You are voting against President Trump because you disllke me on the basis of him not what his policies are . Very well.
What is it that Biden proposing that prompts you to vote for him?

31 Jul 2020 05:41 #7 by Pony Soldier
It’s obvious that Happy Camper isn’t ok with Trump as a man, not necessarily his policies. I can understand that as I am similar. When Trump wished Ghislane Maxwell well, I lost all respect for him as a human being and I’m not sure I can pull the lever either for or against him. Biden is just as bad, if not worse, but has the press to cover for him which scares me more than Trump. Biden won’t be asked a single tough question during this campaign. There’s no way he will do a debate. I’m waiting on his veep choice but pretty much everyone who’s been floated has issues. Not happy with our choices. Not sure if the country will survive either way.

31 Jul 2020 06:29 #8 by HEARTLESS
I shop occasionally at Trader Joe's, but will never vote for traitor Joe. I'll take Mr. Uncongeniality any day.

The silent majority will be silent no more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

31 Jul 2020 06:41 #9 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-health-corona...s-warn-idUSKCN24W1ON

THIS is why, .the king has no plan...do U understand that this individual is over his head and
is NOT capable of leading this country....WHERE IS THE PLAN....this is such a prime example of lack
of skill set....it is beyond me that U, collectively, stand behind this man.

31 Jul 2020 07:46 #10 by Pony Soldier
I'm sorry, but that article states that there are concerns over no plan, but clearly states there is a plan involving the CDC? Is this a joke?

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds