In my eyes there are no stupid people but we have a stupid leader

01 Aug 2020 11:46 #21 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Aug 2020 11:50 #22 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote: SEE my reply in thread AIN'T THAT AMERICA.....the king's stanch support is pissed and calling for REimpeachhment.....watch what happens:dominos:

John Cougar Mellencamp sings Ain't that America, your post is titled "Who are we" obviously even you don't read your posts.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

01 Aug 2020 11:57 #23 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote:

homeagain wrote: SEE my reply in thread AIN'T THAT AMERICA.....the king's stanch support is pissed and calling for REimpeachhment.....watch what happens:dominos:

John Cougar Mellencamp sings Ain't that America, your post is titled "Who are we" obviously even you don't read your posts.

OBVIOUSLY we posted at the same time...BUT I appreciate your sarcasm...it shows the inability to grasp
grave consequences.

01 Aug 2020 12:47 #24 by FredHayek

Pony Soldier wrote: It’s obvious that Happy Camper isn’t ok with Trump as a man, not necessarily his policies. I can understand that as I am similar. When Trump wished Ghislane Maxwell well, I lost all respect for him as a human being and I’m not sure I can pull the lever either for or against him. Biden is just as bad, if not worse, but has the press to cover for him which scares me more than Trump. Biden won’t be asked a single tough question during this campaign. There’s no way he will do a debate. I’m waiting on his veep choice but pretty much everyone who’s been floated has issues. Not happy with our choices. Not sure if the country will survive either way.

Not voting for someone because of one comment? Bizarre.
I base my vote on their history in office and not on their empty promises. Per the WSJ, President Biden wants to increase taxes excessively. Raising capital gains from 23% to 39%. That is outrageous. Even Europe doesn't tax that high. It may be that he will be unable to get these new taxes passed, but I can't vote for a guy who will crash the economy like that.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Aug 2020 15:44 #25 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: It’s obvious that Happy Camper isn’t ok with Trump as a man, not necessarily his policies. I can understand that as I am similar. When Trump wished Ghislane Maxwell well, I lost all respect for him as a human being and I’m not sure I can pull the lever either for or against him. Biden is just as bad, if not worse, but has the press to cover for him which scares me more than Trump. Biden won’t be asked a single tough question during this campaign. There’s no way he will do a debate. I’m waiting on his veep choice but pretty much everyone who’s been floated has issues. Not happy with our choices. Not sure if the country will survive either way.

I base my vote on their history in office and not on their empty promises. Per the WSJ, President Biden wants to increase taxes excessively. Raising capital gains from 23% to 39%. That is outrageous. Even Europe doesn't tax that high. It may be that he will be unable to get these new taxes passed, but I can't vote for a guy who will crash the economy like that.

bolded AND the picture of him, girlfriend Melania, Maxwell and Epstein......HOW does that image
figure into the equation.??? The King who believes grabbing them by the P---Y is ok.....YEP...a REAL
winner of a POTUS....

01 Aug 2020 16:22 #26 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

FOR RAMAGE.....

01 Aug 2020 18:51 #27 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

FOR RAMAGE.....

This isn't about an acquaintance or friend he is wishing well. This is about a woman, if found guilty of some of the charges, will be executed. She may well die in this life by lethal injection, and suffer immense agony for eternity in the afterlife. His comments show caring for a female he had met.

01 Aug 2020 19:00 #28 by Blazer Bob
Epstein was murdered. Perhaps he is wishing she survives for her trial. After all he is not the President went to that island.

01 Aug 2020 19:05 #29 by Blazer Bob

Blazer Bob wrote: Epstein was murdered. Perhaps he is wishing she survives for her trial. After all he is not the President went to that island.

edit. President who went.

"In recently unsealed court documents involving dead child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman named Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Epstein of sex trafficking, said that she once saw former Democratic President Bill Clinton on Epstein's island with "two young girls" from New York."

www.newsweek.com/bill-clinton-went-jeffr...giuffre-says-1521845

01 Aug 2020 19:08 #30 by HEARTLESS
Exactly, some people don't understand some of the nuances spoken to an enemy.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds