In my eyes there are no stupid people but we have a stupid leader

02 Aug 2020 06:47 #31 by homeagain
OH PLEASE, U truly don't believe that? He did not have the decency to make a statement about JOHN
LEWIS, let alone attend funeral....it seems extremely incongruous that his sympathy lies with a KNOWN
sex offender...UNLESS of course, HE was within the group of select individuals (and a picture of that
scenario is available)....the extreme effort to protect this horror of a human being is getting disgusting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Aug 2020 06:57 #32 by HEARTLESS
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Orange man bad.

02 Aug 2020 10:39 #33 by Pony Soldier
Just as an aside HA, that picture you keep referencing was taken at Mar a Lago before Trump found out what a scum Epstein was and kicked him out of the club.

Regarding Lewis, he did make a statement but it was short and terse because they had a lot of mutual animosity.

www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5464315002

02 Aug 2020 11:18 #34 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Just as an aside HA, that picture you keep referencing was taken at Mar a Lago before Trump found out what a scum Epstein was and kicked him out of the club.

Regarding Lewis, he did make a statement but it was short and terse because they had a lot of mutual animosity.

filmdaily.co/news/trump-and-epstein/
TIMELINE of the ties between the two....both liking beautiful woman , on the young side...THE REAL
reason they fell out was because of a real estate deal and a pissing match of who had the most $$$$.

BELATED acknowledgement of Lewis,jmo, his "handlers"suggested his omission would be OPENLY
interpreted as a NO VOTE in the coming election....he begrudgingly obliged...with a terse comment.

02 Aug 2020 11:44 #35 by FredHayek
Politically Trump and Lewis weren't friends so if he had made a big, flowery statement about Lewis, anti-Trumpers like you would have condemned that too.

Lewis wasn't perfect either, he boycotted both of Bush's inagurations.

02 Aug 2020 13:17 #36 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Just as an aside HA, that picture you keep referencing was taken at Mar a Lago before Trump found out what a scum Epstein was and kicked him out of the club.

filmdaily.co/news/trump-and-epstein/
TIMELINE of the ties between the two....both liking beautiful woman , on the young side...THE REAL
reason they fell out was because of a real estate deal and a pissing match of who had the most $$$$.

BELATED acknowledgement of Lewis,jmo, his "handlers"suggested his omission would be OPENLY
interpreted as a NO VOTE in the coming election....he begrudgingly obliged...with a terse comment.

Thanks for filmdaily. Excellent compilation of French sex scenes. I am not sure I would trust there reporting though.

02 Aug 2020 14:18 #37 by homeagain
FOR BB.....

www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/politics/donald-t...n-history/index.html

pretty much a duplicate story.....since the FIRST source was unacceptable. $$$ was the divisive factor
that fractured the ties.....NOTICE the reference to beautiful, younger women.....???

02 Aug 2020 17:10 #38 by Pony Soldier
summit.news/2019/07/08/lawyer-for-epstei...rson-who-helped-him/

CNN is equally fake news FYI, but whatever. I'm not even sure who Summit News is but I've read this story on multiple sites back when Epstein got arrested.

06 Aug 2020 15:32 #39 by HEARTLESS
Maybe hidin' Biden isn't stupid, but he is ignorant to a power of ten.

06 Aug 2020 16:22 #40 by Pony Soldier
No, sorry. That shows Biden is deeply stupid. He’s even lost Politico over that one.

www.politico.com/news/2020/08/06/joe-bid...erican-remark-392354

He won’t be the candidate on the ballot after the “convention”.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds