In my eyes there are no stupid people but we have a stupid leader

31 Jul 2020 10:01 #11 by HappyCamper

Blazer Bob wrote:

HappyCamper wrote: Shame on the leader of this country calling anyone stupid.

He is the stupid one as he believes if you do not agree with him you are stupid.

Colorado has had mail-in-voting for years without issue.

I am so over his STUPID comments and throwing a tantrum and leaving the podium I am done.

As in independent voter that typically leans a little more Republican until he is gone you know which way I will vote.

Who did he call stupid?

Blazer, he was saying the election needed to be postponed as mail-in-ballots would not be valid and he said smart people know this but stupid people do not and some just don't care.

I believe mail-in-ballots are fine and that Colorado does a great job with but I guess I am stupid.

Elections are not going to be postponed and if you want this economy to keep getting worse they have a ton of people going to the polls and voting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2020 10:05 #12 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: I'm sorry, but that article states that there are concerns over no plan, but clearly states there is a plan involving the CDC? Is this a joke?

[/b]

The first two or three paragraphs is where the problem is heading.....READ....NOW all of a sudden the CDC
is great in your, collective eyes??? The bad mouthing of the CDC has been almost non stop...WHAT
changed?

31 Jul 2020 11:53 #13 by Pony Soldier

31 Jul 2020 12:15 #14 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.reuters.com/article/us-health-corona...s-warn-idUSKCN24W1ON

THIS is why, .the king has no plan...do U understand that this individual is over his head and
is NOT capable of leading this country....WHERE IS THE PLAN....this is such a prime example of lack
of skill set....it is beyond me that U, collectively, stand behind this man.

PS..REread the article....my comment requires NO explaining....the first two paragraphs are explicit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HappyCamper

31 Jul 2020 12:59 #15 by HappyCamper

31 Jul 2020 18:15 #16 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.reuters.com/article/us-health-corona...s-warn-idUSKCN24W1ON

THIS is why, .the king has no plan...do U understand that this individual is over his head and
is NOT capable of leading this country....WHERE IS THE PLAN....this is such a prime example of lack
of skill set....it is beyond me that U, collectively, stand behind this man.

Did your trusted sources tell you what Biden's plan would have been regarding Covid? Probably not, since Biden said he would do everything Trump already did except for stopping flights from China like Trump did (because it would have been zenophobic). Do you think Biden will reveal his plans for everything else or are we just supposed to wait till he's elected and then Nancy can tell us what he is supposed to do?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Jul 2020 18:25 #17 by Rick

HappyCamper wrote: Shame on the leader of this country calling anyone stupid.

He is the stupid one as he believes if you do not agree with him you are stupid.

Colorado has had mail-in-voting for years without issue.

I am so over his STUPID comments and throwing a tantrum and leaving the podium I am done.

As in independent voter that typically leans a little more Republican until he is gone you know which way I will vote.

So you lean Republican but will be voting for Biden? Are you aware of the kind of policies we're likely to suffer through if the Democrats get the presidency, the House, and the Senate? Are there any policies that scare you like they do me? I understand the hatred for the man, but I don't understand the willingness to hand power over to Democrats who have the most radical mathematically impossible ideas we've ever seen, topped of with the weakening of law enforcement at a time when law enforcement is needed most.

I'm not going to try and convince you to vote for Trump, I'd just like to know if you like the proposed direction that the Democrats want to take us in. All I see is an economic free fall and open borders.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Aug 2020 09:08 #18 by Blazer Bob
CBS News mail-in ballot test shows alarming results
www.kcci.com/article/cbs-news-mail-in-ba...ng-results/33416270#

LOL

donsurber.blogspot.com/2020/07/trump-secures-election-date.html

..."Today, President Donald John Trump tweeted, "With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

And with that, the president turned delaying the election into hydroxychloroquine.

Democrats now fervently oppose any delay or postponement. Their reaction was automatic."...

01 Aug 2020 10:33 #19 by homeagain
SEE my reply in thread AIN'T THAT AMERICA.....the king's stanch support is pissed and calling for REimpeachhment.....watch what happens:dominos:

01 Aug 2020 11:28 #20 by Rick

homeagain wrote: SEE my reply in thread AIN'T THAT AMERICA.....the king's stanch support is pissed and calling for REimpeachhment.....watch what happens:dominos:

Who are these "stanch supporters" you speak of?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds