Mitch McConnell - World Class Hypocrite

19 Sep 2020 10:03 #11 by FredHayek
Yes, Mitch is a hypocrite, but also a great politician. I think before this contentious election, we need a full court of nine members.
And there is precedent for this, fifteen justices were nominated before big elections. It is the constitutional duty of the President and Senate to fill that seat. Not kick the can down the road until next year.

Ginsburg said she didn't want to be replaced before the election, but she said nothing about it being against the constitution.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2020 09:37 #12 by homeagain
GRASS ROOTS,donations that will DEFEAT the disconnect in Washington....GIVE and gain back sanity,
civility and integrity......gain back your government.. MY check is on it's way Mon.

PEOPLE GIVE AWAY THEIR POWER BY THINKING THEY HAVE NONE......Alice Walker

20 Sep 2020 10:25 #13 by Pony Soldier
The fact the democrats are using this as a fundraising opportunity tells you everything you need to know about them.

20 Sep 2020 11:49 #14 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: The fact the democrats are using this as a fundraising opportunity tells you everything you need to know about them.

www.npr.org/sections/death-of-ruth-bader...following-rbgs-death

46 MILLION AFTER GINSBURG'S DEATH.....think U might want to RETHINK your rhetoric.

20 Sep 2020 13:06 #15 by Pony Soldier
What rhetoric is that?

20 Sep 2020 16:36 #16 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: GRASS ROOTS,donations that will DEFEAT the disconnect in Washington....GIVE and gain back sanity,
civility and integrity......gain back your government.. MY check is on it's way Mon.

PEOPLE GIVE AWAY THEIR POWER BY THINKING THEY HAVE NONE......Alice Walker

Thanks for reminding me, I gave $500 to Lauren, $500 to Casper, and $500 to the NRA-PVF.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Sep 2020 18:34 #17 by Rick
This has to be one of the silliest threads I've seen in a while. Name one politician or news network or "journalist" who isn't a hypocrite or acts hypocritical. I'll wait...

As for the reason he's a hypocrite on this issue, I'm cool with it considering the horrific way Kavanaugh was treated and the way every candidate Trump may pick WILL also be treated. Screw the Democrats, they can pound sand and whine... I'm sure worthless scum like Romney will save the day though so don't worry too much till after the election.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Sep 2020 19:25 #18 by koobookie

Rick wrote: This has to be one of the silliest threads I've seen in a while. Name one politician or news network or "journalist" who isn't a hypocrite or acts hypocritical. I'll wait...

As for the reason he's a hypocrite on this issue, I'm cool with it considering the horrific way Kavanaugh was treated and the way every candidate Trump may pick WILL also be treated. Screw the Democrats, they can pound sand and whine... I'm sure worthless scum like Romney will save the day though so don't worry too much till after the election.

What you are suggesting is that since Kavanaugh was - in your opinion - treated horrifically (gasp - what a snowflake!) that makes it okay for the republican senators to be flaming hypocrites?

In what world do you live? Do you live in the world where integrity is non-existent, where hypocrisy and honor are not valued? Apparently so.

21 Sep 2020 19:26 #19 by koobookie
"So let me get this straight: a Democratic president can’t appoint a new a justice to the Supreme Court during an election year, but a Republican president can?" - Robert Reich

21 Sep 2020 20:09 #20 by Blazer Bob
Are you calling Rick a snowflake?:angry: :whistle:

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: This has to be one of the silliest threads I've seen in a while. Name one politician or news network or "journalist" who isn't a hypocrite or acts hypocritical. I'll wait...

What you are suggesting is that since Kavanaugh was - in your opinion - treated horrifically (gasp - what a snowflake!) that makes it okay for the republican senators to be flaming hypocrites?

In what world do you live? Do you live in the world where integrity is non-existent, where hypocrisy and honor are not valued? Apparently so.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds