Mitch McConnell - World Class Hypocrite

26 Sep 2020 11:49 #41 by Rick

homeagain wrote: YOU are not female, YOU do not have to carry a being in your body for 9 months, YOU are not responsible
for at least 25 years for THAT being, YOU do not have to plead/go to court to have the OTHER party
accept monetary responsibility for that being,YOU,as a male, are free and clear (NOT speaking about
those FEW males who deem a child their responsibility ALSO)....I have seen far too much of this "male"
make up in my many years on earth....NOT me,but friends and acquaintances. Do you know the ACTUALLY
dollar amount that is required to raise a child to the age of 18? IF NOT,look it up,u will be stunned.

YOU obviously have a problem with men and the fact that you think most men don't take responsibility for their offspring says a whole lot about YOU, and it's not good. I always like it when people show their true colors and character, it helps me to understand your opinions of other subjects. I was going to tell you about the 3 children I've helped to raise but I see no point given your disgusting view of male human beings. Maybe you need to be around more men who, like me, have accepted the roll of being a father as the most important job of their lives.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2020 11:57 #42 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: YOU are not female, YOU do not have to carry a being in your body for 9 months, YOU are not responsible
for at least 25 years for THAT being, YOU do not have to plead/go to court to have the OTHER party
accept monetary responsibility for that being,YOU,as a male, are free and clear (NOT speaking about
those FEW males who deem a child their responsibility ALSO)..
..I have seen far too much of this "male"
make up in my many years on earth....NOT me,but friends and acquaintances. Do you know the ACTUALLY
dollar amount that is required to raise a child to the age of 18? IF NOT,look it up,u will be stunned.

YOU obviously have a problem with men and the fact that you think most men don't take responsibility for their offspring says a whole lot about YOU, and it's not good. I always like it when people show their true colors and character, it helps me to understand your opinions of other subjects. I was going to tell you about the 3 children I've helped to raise but I see no point given your disgusting view of male human beings. Maybe you need to be around more men who, like me, have accepted the roll of being a father as the most important job of their lives.

I addressed that issue (bolded).....I have GREAT ADMIRATION for U and others like U. THAT is the way
it should be.

BUT,the reality is usually quite different....
www.bbc.com/news/stories-54071599

RATHER LONG,but well worth the read

26 Sep 2020 12:02 #43 by homeagain

ramage wrote: I can appreciate that a childless person would find pregnancy a burden, not a joy and that you would look upon raising a child to be a financial burden rather than an opportunity to nurture a child of God.
You do realize that your opinion is not widely shared.

LONG,but well worth the read.

www.bbc.com/news/stories-54071599

I opted to ADOPT, IF I wanted a child.....U HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM......there are far too many UNWANTED,ABUSED,NEGLECTED children. My choice was to give a child a chance,IF I WANTED CHILDREN.

26 Sep 2020 12:16 #44 by ramage
"I opted to ADOPT, IF I wanted a child.....U HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM......there are far too many UNWANTED,ABUSED,NEGLECTED children. My choice was to give a child a chance,IF I WANTED CHILDREN."

I am confused by your syntax. Does the above mean that you adopted a child ? You stated in an earlier thread that you are childless and have no grandchildren, What do you consider your adopted child?
Or should I interpret your post to mean that if you wanted children, you would adopt? Your use of the past tense makes this confusing.

26 Sep 2020 12:35 #45 by homeagain

ramage wrote: "I opted to ADOPT, IF I wanted a child.....U HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM......there are far too many UNWANTED,ABUSED,NEGLECTED children. My choice was to give a child a chance,IF I WANTED CHILDREN."

I am confused by your syntax. Does the above mean that you adopted a child ? You stated in an earlier thread that you are childless and have no grandchildren, What do you consider your adopted child?
Or should I interpret your post to mean that if you wanted children, you would adopt? Your use of the past tense makes this confusing.

NOTHING confusing about my syntax.....

26 Sep 2020 13:02 #46 by ramage
"I opted to ADOPT

In the English language the above is the past tense, meaning that you adopted. Do you mean "you would have adopted.."?

26 Sep 2020 15:14 #47 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: I guess U did NOT see the list of MORE than 200 lawyers/prosecutors who signed a letter stating Kavnaugh
should NOT be confirmed,because his temperament was NOT conducive for that of a judge on SCOTUS....
shall I pullup the video of Kavanaugh being grilled by HARRIS or Kolbarch? His retort to Amy about drinking habits was a DEAD GIVE AWAY.

www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/09/28/b...logy-tsr-bts-vpx.cnn

WHAT????? *sorry U have to go thru ED commercial before the interview)

Opinions against Kavanaugh? I have seen no evidence he is a bad jurist. And he is even more moderate than RBG was.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds