Mitch McConnell - World Class Hypocrite

24 Sep 2020 09:46 #31 by Pony Soldier
look, I'm not going to re-litigate the Kavenaugh fiasco because the Atlantic wasn't happy... They are less credible than the National Enquirer. I will say this though - if you believed the BS allegations from Ford with zero evidence of substantiation, you should believe the accusations from Tara Reade who has both. Your double standard is showing...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Sep 2020 10:22 #32 by homeagain
There WAS a CBS news video covering the limitations imposed by the king...it would not come back up after i posted it......basically stating the exact same thing....people,who wanted to testify, were NOT CONTACT OR
SUBPOENAED....not even FORD...do me a "solid" .....look at it from afar (detached)and then tell me it was
investigated WITHOUT limitations

The ability to IMMEDIATELY discard multiple messages,stating the same thing,is astounding. .

24 Sep 2020 18:22 - 24 Sep 2020 18:23 #33 by Rick

homeagain wrote: There WAS a CBS news video covering the limitations imposed by the king...it would not come back up after i posted it......basically stating the exact same thing....people,who wanted to testify, were NOT CONTACT OR
SUBPOENAED....not even FORD...do me a "solid" .....look at it from afar (detached)and then tell me it was
investigated WITHOUT limitations

The ability to IMMEDIATELY discard multiple messages,stating the same thing,is astounding. .

LOL, if there were actual witnesses who had actual proof, the Dems would have used them. The fact that you and others on this site immediately presumed he was guilty because he was accused is enough for me to know that you do not believe in the idea that ALL people are innocent until PROVEN guilty. That standard wasn't even close to being met, yet you still cling to your original verdict, based on nothing. You should hope and pray that someone you care about never gets that kind of unAmerican treatment.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Sep 2020 07:17 - 25 Sep 2020 07:19 #34 by homeagain
I guess U did NOT see the list of MORE than 200 lawyers/prosecutors who signed a letter stating Kavnaugh
should NOT be confirmed,because his temperament was NOT conducive for that of a judge on SCOTUS....
shall I pullup the video of Kavanaugh being grilled by HARRIS or Kolbarch? His retort to Amy about drinking habits was a DEAD GIVE AWAY.

www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/09/28/b...logy-tsr-bts-vpx.cnn

WHAT????? *sorry U have to go thru ED commercial before the interview)

25 Sep 2020 19:18 #35 by Rick

homeagain wrote: I guess U did NOT see the list of MORE than 200 lawyers/prosecutors who signed a letter stating Kavnaugh
should NOT be confirmed,because his temperament was NOT conducive for that of a judge on SCOTUS....
shall I pullup the video of Kavanaugh being grilled by HARRIS or Kolbarch? His retort to Amy about drinking habits was a DEAD GIVE AWAY.

www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/09/28/b...logy-tsr-bts-vpx.cnn

WHAT????? *sorry U have to go thru ED commercial before the interview)

There's probably millions of anti-Trump lawyers and prosecutors and I couldn't give two shits about their biases. Kavanaugh has been on the court for a while now, can you point out any problems that stemmed from his temperament yet? Nope, and you never will. Just be honest for once and admit that if he was a pro baby killing climate change activist liberal, you'd be just fine with him.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 07:53 #36 by homeagain
HERE'S THE CENTRAL ISSUE.....I believe Kavanaugh stated the R V W was NOT decided correctly and
he differs with the SCOTUS on that issue.....packing the court with far right, Evangelistic leanings judges
puts Roe V WADE in quetion and it has ALREADY been attacked and restructured.

26 Sep 2020 08:08 #37 by Rick

homeagain wrote: HERE'S THE CENTRAL ISSUE.....I believe Kavanaugh stated the R V W was NOT decided correctly and
he differs with the SCOTUS on that issue.....packing the court with far right, Evangelistic leanings judges
puts Roe V WADE in quetion and it has ALREADY been attacked and restructured.

I see, so he's a bad choice if he has his own opinions and can think for himself? Have there ever been and SC decisions you disagree with? I understand you don't want anyone to be a justice who practices a religion, so would that include a Muslim as well? I didn't think so.

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 08:24 #38 by homeagain
YOU are not female, YOU do not have to carry a being in your body for 9 months, YOU are not responsible
for at least 25 years for THAT being, YOU do not have to plead/go to court to have the OTHER party
accept monetary responsibility for that being,YOU,as a male, are free and clear (NOT speaking about
those FEW males who deem a child their responsibility ALSO)....I have seen far too much of this "male"
make up in my many years on earth....NOT me,but friends and acquaintances. Do you know the ACTUALLY
dollar amount that is required to raise a child to the age of 18? IF NOT,look it up,u will be stunned.

26 Sep 2020 08:33 - 26 Sep 2020 08:34 #39 by ramage
I can appreciate that a childless person would find pregnancy a burden, not a joy and that you would look upon raising a child to be a financial burden rather than an opportunity to nurture a child of God.
You do realize that your opinion is not widely shared.

26 Sep 2020 08:58 #40 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote: YOU are not female, YOU do not have to carry a being in your body for 9 months, YOU are not responsible
for at least 25 years for THAT being, YOU do not have to plead/go to court to have the OTHER party
accept monetary responsibility for that being,YOU,as a male, are free and clear (NOT speaking about
those FEW males who deem a child their responsibility ALSO)....I have seen far too much of this "male"
make up in my many years on earth....NOT me,but friends and acquaintances. Do you know the ACTUALLY
dollar amount that is required to raise a child to the age of 18? IF NOT,look it up,u will be stunned.

I am actually a bit stunned by this response. I had no idea you held men in such low esteem. I guess that's only a problem when males do it to women - they call it misogynistic. It seems to me that you have some serious issues with men and that it is not worth talking about these kind of issues with you because of your preconceived biases.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds