BREAKING...BARR states the outcome is correct

01 Dec 2020 19:24 #11 by Carrie
So where is this "credible evidence" you purport to have? Hmm? (I smiled when you quoted a talented young man who OD'd at 27...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2020 20:25 #12 by Pony Soldier
I'm guessing you aren't even aware that the Pennsylvania senate held hearings on this..... and Arizona... and Michigan... I'm guessing you listen to CNN and think that Trump is just being a baby and not conceding because of his ego and orange man bad....

www.pscp.tv/w/1gqGvoLpkDpJB

www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts...and.283580.7.1_2.pdf

www.courtlistener.com/docket/18632787/6/9/wood-v-raffensperger/

www.scribd.com/document/484852763/DeKalb...y-Affidavit-Redacted

Are you going to sit there and try to get me to believe that Biden did worse with minorities including both Blacks and Hispanics than even Hillary did while Trump did better than any Republican in over century - Biden won fewer counties than Obama by almost half, yet surpassed his vote total by 13 million only in the counties that happened to be in swing states? If anyone truly believes that, well, you probably shouldn't even have the right to vote. Don't worry, you won't for long.

I'm not going to sit here and list hundreds upon hundreds of affidavits and links because I will still get the same garbage from all of you here "There is no credible evience..." well, you're wrong. There's not even a question of if this election was stolen. It was with certainty. Our republic is gone. It has been flushed by the stupidity and laziness of the general public. We get what we deserve.

01 Dec 2020 20:38 #13 by ScienceChic
PS, if I wanted to "stop you from speaking" on this site, I'd simply ban you. You should know by now I don't f*** around keeping people here who are breaking the rules, and the simple fact that you are still here as is every other conservative for the past ten years who's posted following the rules is ample evidence that I'm not "censoring voices." Good lord. Tell me, what posts of yours have been deleted? Show me a single f***ing thread that's been locked. How exactly have you been silenced when you retain every single benefit any other member here has?

BILL BARR, the man who's been nothing but a cheerleader for our president, the Attorney General appointed by President Trump, isn't good enough for you to accept that this election was won fair and square by Biden?

Multiple Republican-appointed judges have tossed ridiculous lawsuits like this one, and states run by Republican governors who's voters chose Biden over Trump and had their ballots hand counted and certified isn't good enough for you?

Votes that were tallied by thousands of bi-partisan teams in every county of every state, watched by bi-partisan witnesses somehow "stole" this election from Trump? Mind-bogglingly ludicrous.

Trump's own legal team can't even bother to bring evidence, file a court document without cleaning up basic spelling errors (seriously, what lawyer misspells district 4 different ways, and redacts the name of the person filing the lawsuit - the whole point of going to court is to bring evidence to light, not hide shit. The defense has a right to view every piece of evidence and know who they are up against, this is basic legal procedure and they've asked judges to violate the Constitution in some of their filings, and this is okay with you??).

Tucker Carlson, another Trump sycophant, tried to help by giving Sidney Powell a national platform to prove her case and had to call her out when she, surprise, couldn't and refused to cooperate with him and that's not good enough for you?

I mean, even the National Review is calling this disgraceful.
Trump’s Disgraceful Endgame
By The Editors, November 30, 2020

There are legitimate issues to consider after the 2020 vote about the security of mail-in ballots and the process of counting votes (some jurisdictions, bizarrely, take weeks to complete their initial count), but make no mistake: The chief driver of the post-election contention of the past several weeks is the petulant refusal of one man to accept the verdict of the American people. The Trump team (and much of the GOP) is working backwards, desperately trying to find something, anything to support the president’s aggrieved feelings, rather than objectively considering the evidence and reacting as warranted.

Almost nothing that the Trump team has alleged has withstood the slightest scrutiny. In particular, it’s hard to find much that is remotely true in the president’s Twitter feed these days. It is full of already-debunked claims and crackpot conspiracy theories about Dominion voting systems.

Trump’s most reprehensible tactic has been to attempt, somewhat shamefacedly, to get local Republican officials to block the certification of votes and state legislatures to appoint Trump electors in clear violation of the public will. This has gone nowhere, thanks to the honesty and sense of duty of most of the Republicans involved, but it’s a profoundly undemocratic move that we hope no losing presidential candidate ever even thinks of again.

Trump to Georgia’s Governor: ‘Call Off Election. It Won’t Be Needed’
By Jim Geraghty, Nationla Review | December 1, 2020

The Trump campaign has yet to prove that tens of thousands of signatures do not match and represent ballots cast illegally.

Trump’s statement, “Then call off election. It won’t be needed. We will all WIN!” is nonsensical.

Georgia law requires those runoffs. The secretary of state cannot willy-nilly decree that runoffs are not needed. Loeffler won 1,273,214 votes, or 25.9 percent of all votes cast. For that sum to represent 50 percent, the Republican Party would have to prove that 2.63 million votes cast in Georgia were fraudulent.

When you point out all of these facts and the law, a lot of people will call you a Trump hater or accuse you of having “Trump Derangement Syndrome.” But the facts and the law do not hate anyone, they are not deranged, and they are all posted online. You will notice a lot of links above, to primary sources, including the state’s legal code. The laws and regulations about Georgia’s elections and absentee ballots are not written in Sanskrit and hidden away in some vault.

It's all beyond absurd. Trump is a grifter, he knows he lost but he's suckering people into paying for his debt by prolonging frivolous lawsuits and spouting bullshit claims about the election while begging for donations to his "legal fund." What's worse is he's further damaging people's trust in our institutions for his selfish personal gain. He's doing the work of our enemies for them, and they're sitting back laughing their asses off. And that part pisses me off, because uniting against our common enemies and fighting together to solve the problems we all face used to matter the most to the patriots of this country. When party comes first over country, we all lose.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Dec 2020 20:55 #14 by Blazer Bob
I believe your opinions are colored by your biases. I believe that there are enough abnormalities to warrant investigation.
I will not bother to delineate them. I remember when a single data point from an anonymous source was a straight line to RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. TAX CHEAT, TAX CHEAT, TAX CHEAT. etc

As you know you need at least 2 points to draw a line.

ScienceChic wrote: It's all beyond absurd. Trump is a grifter, he knows he lost but he's suckering people into paying for his debt by prolonging frivolous lawsuits and spouting bullshit claims about the election while begging for donations to his "legal fund." What's worse is he's further damaging people's trust in our institutions for his selfish personal gain. He's doing the work of our enemies for them, and they're sitting back laughing their asses off. And that part pisses me off, because uniting against our common enemies and fighting together to solve the problems we all face used to matter the most to the patriots of this country. When party comes first over country, we all lose.

01 Dec 2020 21:02 #15 by Pony Soldier
As I said, no matter how many links to evidence are posted, the chorus here will always be the same. I give up. The left is going to be surprised when, after this Georgia runoff is stolen, their rights are quickly eroded in the name of emergencies. This was the last election. I wonder if Babbel teaches Mandarin...

01 Dec 2020 21:18 #16 by ScienceChic
But that's the thing BB, they're not just my opinions, they are opinions held by other prominent voices, and more importantly, they are the facts. As pointed out in the National Review articles, and by judges appointed by Republicans, the election has not been fraudulent, it has been confirmed by multiple counts (first electronic then by hand) by thousands of people, certified as it always has been, and lawsuits have been heard and dismissed in courts of law. As stated, yes, there are certainly flaws in the election process that need to be addressed, but absolutely zero evidence exists to prove that this election wasn't conducted faithfully. Investigations have been done by the FBI and the DOJ, and the US Cyber Security Agency (whose director, appointed by Trump, was fired after releasing a statement that it was the most secure election in American history - if that's not a blatant prime example of petulant, childish behavior, I don't know what is). Not a single shred of credible evidence has been presented to over-turn any results.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Dec 2020 22:29 #17 by Blazer Bob
First, opinions are not facts.
Second, having a plurality or even a majority of concurring opinions does not make it a fact.
Third, Krebs made that pronouncement before the counting was done.
Forth, siting the Nat. review to bolster your point suggests to me that you are not fully informed.

course no one is fully informed but I still cry confirmation bias. Bolstered by the fact that you are calling the game before the end of the 4'th quarter.

RE: #4 donsurber.blogspot.com/2020/12/no-you-ca...ican-party-back.html

" National Review, and wherever turncoats hang out -- believe they can bluff their way back into the Republican Party. I can see why. Having fooled us for decades into believing they were anything but grifters parting rich donors from their money, Jonah and his friends rightly believe they can fool us again."

ScienceChic wrote: But that's the thing BB, they're not just my opinions, they are opinions held by other prominent voices, and more importantly, they are the facts. As pointed out in the National Review articles, and by judges appointed by Republicans, the election has not been fraudulent, it has been confirmed by multiple counts (first electronic then by hand) by thousands of people, certified as it always has been, and lawsuits have been heard and dismissed in courts of law. As stated, yes, there are certainly flaws in the election process that need to be addressed, but absolutely zero evidence exists to prove that this election wasn't conducted faithfully. Investigations have been done by the FBI and the DOJ, and the US Cyber Security Agency (whose director, appointed by Trump, was fired after releasing a statement that it was the most secure election in American history - if that's not a blatant prime example of petulant, childish behavior, I don't know what is). Not a single shred of credible evidence has been presented to over-turn any results.

02 Dec 2020 07:48 #18 by homeagain
AHEM....Barr called the game, a staunch soldier for THE KING....HOW do U square that????

02 Dec 2020 07:57 #19 by Pony Soldier
"Staunch soldier for the king".... sheesh, you sure do get off on your little fantasies. Barr was the one who slow walked the Durham investigation so that nobody would be embarrassed before the election. It was supposed to come out last spring. Barr didn't bother to investigate Hunter Biden's very obvious ties to China because he didn't want to embarrass Joe. Barr is nothing more than a swamp creature. That was Trump's biggest faiure - not being able to detect the swamp when he placed these people.

02 Dec 2020 08:41 #20 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: "Staunch soldier for the king".... sheesh, you sure do get off on your little fantasies. Barr was the one who slow walked the Durham investigation so that nobody would be embarrassed before the election. It was supposed to come out last spring. Barr didn't bother to investigate Hunter Biden's very obvious ties to China because he didn't want to embarrass Joe. Barr is nothing more than a swamp creature. That was Trump's biggest faiure - not being able to detect the swamp when he placed these people.

[/b]

OH BUT, I was told he was VERY adroit at finding LOYAL followers...or else OFF WITH THEIR HEADS.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds