BREAKING...BARR states the outcome is correct

01 Dec 2020 12:53 - 01 Dec 2020 13:10 #1 by homeagain
FOR ALL THOSE THAT INSISTED THE ELECTION WAS FRAUDULENT in it;s results....BREAKING ...Barr states NO EVIDENCE that would have changed the outcome ....the PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. Trump cannot face his failure to force another outcome....manchild that he is, he will just
continue to throw tantrums and wail endlessly that he was robbed....NOW the question is....what OTHER outrageous action will he attempt. because after
all HE IS THE KING EVERYTHING.

www.cnbc.com/2020/12/01/trump-campaign-f...ares-biden-won-.html view the date.time of link

MANCHILD makes his move.....while Barr undercuts him....sit back,grab your popcorn and be entertained.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2020 13:19 #2 by koobookie
Before the end of the day, Trump will fire Barr via tweet.

01 Dec 2020 13:25 #3 by homeagain
THAT is a given....just waiting for those fingers to finish the sentence.

01 Dec 2020 13:55 #4 by Thumper100
Barr has been a part of the deep state all along! :ohmy: :ohmy:

01 Dec 2020 14:25 #5 by homeagain

Thumper100 wrote: Barr has been a part of the deep state all along! :ohmy: :ohmy:

'UNTIL U DO RIGHT BY ME,EVERYTHING U THINK ABOUT IS GOING TO FAIL''....witness Karma
coming around the corner....

01 Dec 2020 14:44 #6 by hillfarmer

01 Dec 2020 16:47 #8 by KizmaBuudi

Pony Soldier wrote: spectator.us/reasons-why-the-2020-presid...-is-deeply-puzzling/

So it was an unusual election. What do these garbage arguments have to do with the thread topic? There's still no credible evidence of fraud.

01 Dec 2020 18:29 #9 by Pony Soldier
Bullshit. There's a ton of credible evidence, sworn witnesses, depositions and affidavits but not a single main stream news source will report them because the fix is in. I don't give a shit if you try to intimidate me with your stupid nic hijack BTW. Everyone here sees it for what it is - a game played by you and the owner of this site to try and stop anyone from speaking the truth.

01 Dec 2020 19:09 #10 by Blazer Bob
Barr said that the DOJ has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud great enough to overturn the election. So, he's right, given the fact that the DOJ has not investigated anything.

Perfect swamp speak.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds