BREAKING...BARR states the outcome is correct

04 Dec 2020 11:39 #31 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Dec 2020 21:36 #32 by Pony Soldier

05 Dec 2020 07:57 - 05 Dec 2020 07:58 #33 by homeagain
SHALL I PINPOINT the pinnacle of all of the above? SEPT 11 2001...is when we,as a people,willing waived
our responsibilities to oversee our government.. SECURITY above all else,including freedom. The governmental guidance became MORE corrupt, WITH our consent...SECURITY,yes that is what we
want,whatever it takes. The ultimate loss was baked into the future.

05 Dec 2020 14:21 #34 by Pony Soldier
On this we agree. We probably don’t see eye to eye on 9/11 and what it was actually about, but maybe.

06 Dec 2020 06:59 - 06 Dec 2020 07:00 #35 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: On this we agree. We probably don’t see eye to eye on 9/11 and what it was actually about, but maybe.

[/b]

From my understanding (researching alot when it happened), Osama wanted the USA out of his country and
felt it was an unholy situation. The surprise,according to the book by a former CIA agent, Osama was
totally surprised and taken back,HE DID NOT EXPECT OR ANTICIPATE THAT THE TWIN TOWERS
would totally collapse upon themselves. He wanted a "big show",but when it became a catastrophic
cause of death and destruction he praised ALLAH that the endeavor was beyond his wildest dreams.it was
a "gift"....and he was ecstatic....AGAIN,when U read "confessions of an economic hitman'' there were
valid (from Osama's pov) reason's for the attack.

14 Dec 2020 09:15 #36 by Pony Soldier

14 Dec 2020 10:56 #37 by Pony Soldier
Forensic analysis of Michigan dominion voting machines missing adjudication logs. Hmmmm, well that’s strange...

beta.documentcloud.org/documents/2042377...nty-forensics-report

14 Dec 2020 11:35 #38 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: SHALL I PINPOINT the pinnacle of all of the above? SEPT 11 2001...is when we,as a people,willing waived
our responsibilities to oversee our government.. SECURITY above all else,including freedom. The governmental guidance became MORE corrupt, WITH our consent...SECURITY,yes that is what we
want,whatever it takes. The ultimate loss was baked into the future.

9/11 was an important point but I do see this ebb and flow. For instance right now, our fear of Islamic terror is much less. China, IMO, is a much more pressing concern. They are almost as good at spying on Americans as the NSA and Google.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Dec 2020 11:55 #39 by Pony Soldier

Pony Soldier wrote: Forensic analysis of Michigan dominion voting machines missing adjudication logs. Hmmmm, well that’s strange...

beta.documentcloud.org/documents/2042377...nty-forensics-report

Oooh, read further. This analysis showed a 68% error rate.

Well that strange...

14 Dec 2020 16:02 #40 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: TRUMP is top notch at trolling for "loyalist"....BARR was his first pick and he"primed him" for protection
(didn't work out so well I guess)

WM BARR FIRED...."theloyalist" wasn't so loyal....OFF WITH HIS HEAD .NOW.what will happen to the Dept
ofJustice. protection for the family? exoneration, pulling out the LAST stops to threaten all who have :"crossed"him....BARR is elated,I am out of here.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds