"Doctor" Jill Biden and her Dissertation

16 Dec 2020 20:20 - 16 Dec 2020 20:21 #1 by Rick
With all the mocking of Melania Trump over that last four years, I thought I'd bring up Jill Biden in an act of equal treatment and fairness. This article cracked me up and seems pretty accurate and humorous. Seems like a perfect fit for a guy who has been sucking on the taxpayer teat for 47 years with no accomplishments anyone can remember (other than helping to lock up many thousands of black Americans for drug crimes). Enjoy!

Jill Biden’s Doctorate Is Garbage Because Her Dissertation Is Garbage

Insisting on being called “Doctor” when you don’t heal people is, among most holders of doctorates, seen as a gauche, silly, cringey ego trip. Consider “Dr.” Jill Biden, who doesn’t even hold a Ph.D. but rather a lesser Ed.D., something of a joke in the academic world. President-elect Joe Biden once explained that his wife sought the degree purely for status reasons: “She said, ‘I was so sick of the mail coming to Sen. and Mrs. Biden. I wanted to get mail addressed to Dr. and Sen. Biden.’ That’s the real reason she got her doctorate,” Joe Biden has said....

My friends, I have read this document in its entirety and it is so equally lacking in rhetorical force, boldness of conception, and original research that it amounts to a triple null set, a vacuum inside a blank inside an abyss. If Ingmar Bergman were alive and hired to make a film about this paper, he would say, “I can’t do it, there’s so much emptiness even I cannot grasp it,” and it would sound so much worse in Swedish that suicide hotlines would have to hire extra staff. Gene Simmons has a better claim to be a Doctor of Love than Jill Biden to be a Doctor of Education; after all, Simmons has spent a lifetime demonstrating mastery of his field. As for Biden, she has spent a lot of time teaching remedial English to slow learners in community colleges. Which is like being a rock musician who’s in a bar band. That plays covers. At mixers. Held in assisted-living facilities. Mrs. Biden’s dissertation emits so much noxious methane the EPA should regulate it, Greta Thunberg should denounce it, and Hollywood celebrities should hold a telethon to draw awareness to its dangers.

I hope Joe can hang in there for at least a couple years before he's pooping his pants... this should be a lot of fun!

news.yahoo.com/jill-biden-doctorate-garb...XZl3lTtfZ3aekh-_SZHo

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pony Soldier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2020 05:14 #2 by Pony Soldier
Thanks for the laught this morning! It was needed!

17 Dec 2020 07:38 #3 by ramage
The dissertation is available online (at least for now) at:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20407...ens-dissertation.pdf
Attachments:

17 Dec 2020 08:40 #4 by homeagain
IT IS DATED FALL OF 2006.....BEFORE THE GREAT RECESSION...WTF...I THOUGHT IT WAS A
RECENT AND RELEVANT REMARKS about today's problems and what the solutions mightbe....

THIS YEARS....''BE YOUR BEST'' by our First Lady(?)is a sham and should be shoved into the garbage

17 Dec 2020 08:49 #5 by Pony Soldier
Yes, teaching kids about opiod abuse and providing resources for them to deal with the pandemic should definitely be scrapped....

Where's that eye rolling emoji again?

17 Dec 2020 09:08 - 17 Dec 2020 09:09 #6 by homeagain
SHOW ME the on going present and promotion of this "plan"....allI have seen is a promo for the tennis
court pavilion at the white house....(splashy and so so over the top)

like "JUST SAY NO" (Nancy Reagan) was such a success....all the same

17 Dec 2020 10:18 #7 by Pony Soldier
Calm down...you won't have to hear about Melania again until 2024...

17 Dec 2020 10:58 #8 by Thumper100
Oh the humanity! Of all the offensive things a Dem first lady could do! Next thing you know the Dems will have a presidential candidate with a wife that posed for a bunch of nudie picks. Republicans would do no such thing! Oh wait.....

17 Dec 2020 11:12 #9 by koobookie
Dr. Jill Biden's education:

She has a bachelor's degree and a doctoral degree from the University of Delaware, as well as master's degrees from West Chester University and Villanova University.

Melania Trump's education:

She attended the Secondary School of Design and Photography in the city and studied architecture and design at the University of Ljubljana for one year before she dropped out.

17 Dec 2020 11:12 #10 by homeagain
MAKE A BET? a Divorce and BIG MONEY paid out for child support and spousal support....pre-nup is
ALREADY on paper (not sure if it was before or after Baron's birth...BUT,when she found out he was
screwing around,while she WAS CARRYING HIS CHILD...I'm pretty sure ,she's exiting....they sleep in separate bedroom's,....first clue,second clue re-election campaign MIA....she came in on a visa,got a job
modeling and then hit the CHA CHING...$$$$$ deep pockets from an older man....HER time to move on
and find another YOUNGER rich dude. of course, JMO....( I would have cut him off also AND waited for
right time to maximize the impact of his stupidity)

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds