"Doctor" Jill Biden and her Dissertation

19 Dec 2020 17:28 #31 by homeagain
GEE DR PHIL......your assessment is amusing.....my psyche is intact and doing just fine,considering what
a fucked up year this has been....I am inclined to understand that what is "given" to U is a gift ($$$$) and
does not belong to U....passing it to others is a duty. BUT,thanks for your concern BB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Dec 2020 06:51 #32 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: So she is unforgivable and he is a horror. I have to wonder is you are projecting some kind of self loathing onto the first family.
'course, I did drop out of Phych 101.

an addendum to my previous post....succinct and straight to the heart of the previous post.

“You have to learn to have your voice in your home. If you don't see equality in your own home, it's very hard to live out in the world.”

Melinda Gates, Cofounder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

20 Dec 2020 12:17 #33 by FredHayek
Really? Do we need four pages about Jill Biden and her education doctorate? There has to be more important stuff to talk about, like aid for American families. I hope it passes today and the payout to families increases. Let's not be Scrooges right now.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Dec 2020 19:53 #34 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: Really? Do we need four pages about Jill Biden and her education doctorate? There has to be more important stuff to talk about, like aid for American families. I hope it passes today and the payout to families increases. Let's not be Scrooges right now.

LOL, you know Fred, there's always the option of just ignoring a thread and moving on... I do it all the time.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds