"Doctor" Jill Biden and her Dissertation

18 Dec 2020 07:05 - 18 Dec 2020 09:06 #21 by homeagain
ANOTHER poster questioned my "health"(mental) and I related that IF I see a wrong, I do NOT go quietly
into the nite, I speak up...'I STAND" for what is right/morally correct. RAMAGE,I am surprised u did not know about COZY BEAR....my nature is to paint pictures with words....thus the post U did not understand.

just an addendum..the post was on the subject of TRUMPS mental health and another poster then queried
MY level of health....just to be clear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Dec 2020 20:16 #22 by Rick

koobookie wrote: Dr. Jill Biden's education:

She has a bachelor's degree and a doctoral degree from the University of Delaware, as well as master's degrees from West Chester University and Villanova University.

Melania Trump's education:

She attended the Secondary School of Design and Photography in the city and studied architecture and design at the University of Ljubljana for one year before she dropped out.

You're going to have to start defending those you've helped elect to office... you had your four years of criticism, now it's our turn. Buckle up, it's going to be an entertaining ride!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Dec 2020 20:32 #23 by Rick

Pony Soldier wrote: Look, attacking Jill Biden over an honorific is kinda petty. I realize that the left has constantly attacked Melania over stupid things, but we’re better than that, right?

It would be petty if the worthless media wasn't holding her up as some sort of brilliant scholar or 'doctor'. As always, I will continue pointing out the tragic loss of our watchdogs that are supposed to inform us of what is true, who should be admired, and what we should be skeptical of.

Here's one of many interesting math equations I'm still trying to figure out from her insightful 'dissertation'.

"Three quarters of the class will be Caucasian; one quarter of the class will be African American...the remaining seats will be filled with students of Asian descent or non-resident aliens."

How many remaining seats would that be? Guess I should have taken common core math. LOL

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Dec 2020 20:39 #24 by ScienceChic
I never attacked Melania, and I condemned the negative attention that was put on Barron. I think going after spouses and kids is juvenile and petty.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Dec 2020 06:03 #25 by Pony Soldier

ScienceChic wrote: I never attacked Melania, and I condemned the negative attention that was put on Barron. I think going after spouses and kids is juvenile and petty.

I agree if you mean minor children. I have no problem with going after children who are active in an administration or are accused of being the bagman for an administration.

19 Dec 2020 14:42 #26 by Rick

ScienceChic wrote: I never attacked Melania, and I condemned the negative attention that was put on Barron. I think going after spouses and kids is juvenile and petty.

SC, you should know why I brought this up, just so you know where I'm coming from. As always I'm just reflecting the mas hypocrisy of the press who bashed the hell out of Mrs. Trump for 4 years. She didn't deserve any of it, but that didn't stop the media from mocking her every move. I'm merely showing the double standards and will continue to do so, unless this is some kind of violation of course. I need to also come up with a name for Joe... King is taken and that doesn't fit anyway, so I'm thinking something like Puppet or Moron.

George Orwell

19 Dec 2020 14:54 #27 by Pony Soldier
Biden is “the Usurper”. Once he’s removed after the inauguration (I still think it will be 10 days later) Kamala will be known as the kingslayer.

19 Dec 2020 15:52 #28 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

SC, you should know why I brought this up, just so you know where I'm coming from. As always I'm just reflecting the mas hypocrisy of the press who bashed the hell out of Mrs. Trump for 4 years. She didn't deserve any of it, but that didn't stop the media from mocking her every move. I'm merely showing the double standards and will continue to do so, unless this is some kind of violation of course. I need to also come up with a name for Joe... King is taken and that doesn't fit anyway, so I'm thinking something like Puppet or Moron.

I will always remember her as the ONE INDIVIDUAL that could have altered the hideous,inhumane
conditions of children being RIPPED AWAY FROM THEIR FAMILY/PARENTS and put into cages....AND th
subsequent LACK OF CARE......she has a child,HER child is safe,secure and IMMENSELY privileged.

Her LACK of courage to stand up for these children and oversee a program that would correct the
injustice/obscene conditions...is unforgivable...SHE DID HAVE THE POWER,she sat secure in her
"castle" and DID NOTHING......the image of princess DIANA is what I see as a model. BE YOUR
BEST was/is a slap in the face and a VERY outwardly UNAWARE individual. WITH POWER COMES
RESPONSIBILITY...she failed miserably. JMO

19 Dec 2020 16:01 #29 by Pony Soldier
You fell for propaganda again. That whole thing was fabricated about kids being ripped away from their families.

19 Dec 2020 16:11 #30 by Blazer Bob
So she is unforgivable and he is a horror. I have to wonder is you are projecting some kind of self loathing onto the first family.
'course, I did drop out of Phych 101.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds