"Doctor" Jill Biden and her Dissertation

17 Dec 2020 12:00 #11 by ramage
"People assume that because Mrs. Biden received a doctorate, her paper must have been a “dissertation.” But it wasn’t; in reality, it was a mere “executive position paper.” As law professor Eugene Volokh notes, the University of Delaware did not require Mrs. Biden’s paper to conduct any original research, as is required for a dissertation. Her degree was also not like a Ph.D, because it required less coursework than is needed to get even a lesser professional degree like a J.D.

More specifically, the thesis is an "Executive Position Paper":

The EPP identifies a problem of significance to you and your organization, analyzes the problem thoroughly, and develops a feasible plan to solve the problem. The aim of the EPP is a detailed and well-documented plan that will help your organization improve. When the paper is complete, it is presented and defended at a meeting of your thesis committee.
And indeed that's what Biden's thesis was.

Ms. Jill Jacobs-Biden demands that she be call Dr. and refers to her body of work as a "dissertation".
Illegal - no, misleading- yes. Unfortunately she suffers from low self-esteem.

I understand the need to criticize Melania Trump in order to deflect from the nuances of language that are used by "Dr." Jacobs-Biden.( Interestingly she has dropped the "Jacobs" from her name.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2020 12:12 #12 by homeagain

17 Dec 2020 12:21 #13 by homeagain
I understand the need to criticize Melania Trump in order to deflect from the nuances of language that are used by "Dr." Jacobs-Biden.( Interestingly she has dropped the "Jacobs" from her name.)

NOT A DEFLECTION....a portrait of a first lady WHO DID NOT WANT THE JOB.....This was thrown at her
even tho she knew EARLY on TRUMP'S intentions for POTUS....she just didn't think it would happen. Being
somewhat of an introvert and a very private person created a nightmare for her....but.being young at the time
she married him....brought her some serious lessons in BE MORE SELECTIVE....jmo,but some facts are
easily researched,if U elect to.

17 Dec 2020 13:26 #14 by Pony Soldier
Just stop! It’s our turn to castigate the president and anyone in any way connected to him. You’ve had your chance.

17 Dec 2020 13:44 #15 by homeagain
WON'T STOP until Trump takes his leave and disappears into the darkness...(Ya, like that is going to happen) he WILL continue dragging the nation behind a pickup truck BECAUSE he is a sociopath and
egocentric,NOT based in reality.....maybe the legal eagle will drag HIM behind a pick up truck,when he
BECOMES A PRIVATE CITIZEN.....one can only hope.

17 Dec 2020 16:57 #16 by homeagain
I have already stated that 'I STAND'.......and NOW it is mass critical....COZY BEAR crawled into our most
critical agencies.....DEFEND THAT...TRUMP IS SILENT

17 Dec 2020 17:28 #17 by ramage
HA,
I applaud others who post replies with some understanding of what you submit. Sorry, but I cannot, it is my problem to be sure, but I must ask, what does this mean?

I have already stated that 'I STAND'.......and NOW it is mass critical....COZY BEAR crawled into our most
critical agencies.....DEFEND THAT...TRUMP IS SILENT

17 Dec 2020 17:43 #18 by Pony Soldier
I believe she’s talking about the recent hack of the treasury department. Cozy Bear (Russians) is who they always try to blame hacks on but it’s not believable after the CIA hack tools were posted on Wikileaks. One of the tools was leaving the signature for Cozy Bear.

17 Dec 2020 21:36 #19 by ramage
Pony Soldier,
Thanks for offering to be an interpreter. Is this what HA meant? We would have to hear from her or her interpreter for confirmation. Whimsically, her posts are enjoyable, though they make no sense upon reading, unless you have a Rosetta Stone..
To me, it appears that HA is taking a page out of Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass"

“When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’

’The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

’The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to be master — that’s all.”

― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

18 Dec 2020 06:54 #20 by Pony Soldier
Look, attacking Jill Biden over an honorific is kinda petty. I realize that the left has constantly attacked Melania over stupid things, but we’re better than that, right?

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds