KNOW the facts....NO protection from new vaccine

21 Dec 2020 07:10 #11 by Pony Soldier
That all sounds great in theory, but there’s no way some people will roll the dice without some kind of a recourse if their life gets ruined over it. I’ve already had Covid and, for me and everyone I know who’s had it, it is pretty tame - just a moderate cold with some fever. I know it can be bad for some people though and the risk factors are pretty well known. I’m just not sure a vaccine is warranted unless you fall into those risk categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2020 07:17 #12 by homeagain
THERE IS RISK IN EVERYTHING.....the question is....knowledge of the issue and the odds U are willing to
accept....when things are expedited in a "demanding" way, I have a problem with odds. I do NOT get
flu shots (shingles YES....herpes complex is the culprit). THEY are just now finding that certain factors
are detrimental IN the equation of this vaccine....phase 111 trials with a LARGE double blinded group
MIGHT have revealed some of these problems....thereby circumventing/eliminating what we are witnessing

WHEN they know more, I will make a decision, my default as always been....DON'T screw with mother nature, when there are side effects. minor ones, maybe BIG ones....nope.

21 Dec 2020 08:58 #13 by FredHayek

Pony Soldier wrote: That all sounds great in theory, but there’s no way some people will roll the dice without some kind of a recourse if their life gets ruined over it. I’ve already had Covid and, for me and everyone I know who’s had it, it is pretty tame - just a moderate cold with some fever. I know it can be bad for some people though and the risk factors are pretty well known. I’m just not sure a vaccine is warranted unless you fall into those risk categories.

Interesting decision you will have. Watch government encourage you to take the vaccine by limiting places you can enter without a vaccine. Should we issue a laminated card if you have taken the vaccine or have been infected with Covid-19?
It makes sense if you already have been infected, why waste a vaccine dose on you?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Dec 2020 10:50 #14 by Pony Soldier
I think you’ve forgotten something very important. We still have a constitution and blocking people from participation in society because of vaccines is not a power delegated to the federal government. If anyone tries that, it’s time for open rebellion and government overthrow.

21 Dec 2020 11:04 #15 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/1...rts/?sh=e68a7b3c47a0

and here is WHY I am waiting....interference/manipulation to push agenda

23 Dec 2020 08:02 #16 by FredHayek
On a lighter note, I was talking to a couple paramedics in Arkansas who received their vaccines earlier this week and they encouraged getting the shot in your weak arm. It really hurts after awhile.

23 Dec 2020 13:29 #17 by FredHayek
One question that is due consideration. The vaccine was actually developed quite quickly, but it took months for the studies to decide if it was safe. How many Americans died because of excessive regulations delaying life saving vaccines and other medicines from getting to the general public?

And how many liberals will listen to people like VP Kamala Harris and not trust any vaccine because it was developed by the Trump administration? (I will note that Kamala said this but I am pretty sure she has already received the vaccine along with President Biden and Dr. Jill Biden. )

02 Jan 2021 14:40 #18 by homeagain
www.kevinmd.com/blog/2020/12/covid-19-an...atient-steroids.html

ANOTHER factor uncovered...STEROIDS surface as a "negative"in this equation.....there is so much more
that is being discovered....NOPE, no vac for me.

02 Jan 2021 15:09 #19 by ramage
KevinMD uses the example of Frank M., a 48 y.o. who was given an IM (intramuscular) injection of steroids, Kevin then went on to solicit information from other patients and found that over 91% were treated similarly. What KevinMD does not tell us: he did not prescribe HCQ/ZN/AZT as a treatment, why not?
Probable explanations, his state (CA) does not allow it or he does not believe that there is any efficacy in using the HCQ combo. Unfortunately the patient suffered not KevinMD.
I asked this question of the posters, what therapy would your M.D. prescribe if you presented with symptoms similar to Frank M.?
The question is still on the table? Do you want the steroids, HCQ theraly or something else, if so what?
Do not wait at your own peril to get an answer to this question until you are symptomatic.

03 Jan 2021 08:11 #20 by homeagain
He was NOT indicating his chosen treatment plan for individual patients...he was relating compelling information to consider....as we NOW know...allergies (severe) are a HUGE consideration in the course of treatment.....as we NOW know,laying the patient on their stomach,rather than back is a MORE efficient
posture for the patient.....small increments of information....piece together the puzzle of this problem

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds