KNOW the facts....NO protection from new vaccine

03 Jan 2021 08:11 #21 by ramage
For anyone interested in what treating MD's are doing with regard to Covid-19.

Dear AAPS Members and Friends,

We are pleased to announce the 16th webinar in our "Doctors Are In" series will be held on January 7, 2021.

Presentation Title:
"Physician-led Clinical Trials of COVID-19 Early Home Treatment"

Sabine Hazan, MD will lead this webinar exploring the efforts of her team to further advance the safety and efficacy of early home treatment in reducing the risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19. Too often, clinical trials and drug research place the interests of industry over patients. Dr. Hazan demonstrates how physicians can take the lead in research that puts patients first and that can help retake control over the art and science of medicine.

Featuring:
Sabine Hazan, MD - progenabiome.com/
Date/Time: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 8:30pm to 10:00pm Eastern Standard Time

Registration Link:
us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__vRjYLPtReCfS-aAQwKO1A

Earn 1.5 Hours AMA Category 1 CME*

Please feel free to invite your non-AAPS colleagues to attend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2021 08:14 #22 by ramage
Here is the internet link
:https://mailchi.mp/aapsonline/webinar-hazan?e=1ecd4d3ed8

03 Jan 2021 08:55 #23 by Pony Soldier
Why isn't Trump being haralded for defeating the flu? Cases are down 98% year over year. Fewest cases ever. Does anyone even believe the BS any more?

03 Jan 2021 09:10 #24 by homeagain
Sabine Hazan, MD - progenabiome.com/

Altho, I find the zoom topic of extreme interest.....Progenabiome comp. promoting (?) fecal transplants is
alittle concerning...pharmco is part of their equation and the bottom line (my pov) is ANTIBIOTICS (being
dispensed far too frequently) has been the culprit in destroying gut health....if I need to site sources I can.

03 Jan 2021 10:10 #25 by hillfarmer
Why isn't Trump being haralded for defeating the flu? Cases are down 98% year over year. Fewest cases ever. Does anyone even believe the BS any more?

tRump does not get any credit because he didn't do anything...in fact he tried to derail the very thing which has caused the flu hospitalizations to drop by 95%. The fact is that the mask wearing, social distancing and limited social interactions most of us have willingly undertaken has done wonders with the less infectious flu virus...and brought down the Corona virus rate here in Colorado. Thanks, most of you.

And no, we don't believe your BS any more.

03 Jan 2021 10:55 #26 by Pony Soldier
If masks are responsible for flu being almost nonexistent, why did Covid spike? Does that mean masks aren’t effective against Covid? Or lockdowns? Or any other control mechanism the government can dream up to control the mindless?

03 Jan 2021 10:56 #27 by ramage
HA,
I thought fecal transplants would appeal to you. No drugs from BigPharma, natural ingredients only.The following is from the Dept of Gastroenterology and Hepatology , The Johns Hopkins university School of Medicine.

www.hopkinsmedicine.org/gastroenterology...transplantation.html

I find it "cute" that they call fecal tranplantation, bacteriotherapy

HF,
"The fact is that the mask wearing, social distancing and limited social interactions most of us have willingly undertaken has done wonders with the less infectious flu virus...and brought down the Corona virus rate here in Colorado."
By your logic the wearing of masks, social distancing, limiting religious services ( social interactions) will continue in perpetuity. Isn't it worth it if it "saves" 50,000 lives from a death by the flu?

03 Jan 2021 11:33 #28 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: If masks are responsible for flu being almost nonexistent, why did Covid spike? Does that mean masks aren’t effective against Covid? Or lockdowns? Or any other control mechanism the government can dream up to control the mindless?

THE REAL question...what type of mask is being worn? The flu has been with us forever,it has a "Known"
factor/outcome. That is NOT true with this new virus. IF U think this"new" virus is a novel and not "nice"....
just wait till the PERMA FROST exposes MORE whole intact animals and flora...think about it. bacteria and
fungi from THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD....moving thru the eco system,air.....U think THIS is unique
originating from bats alive today.

03 Jan 2021 11:46 #29 by homeagain
HA,
I thought fecal transplants would appeal to you. No drugs from BigPharma, natural ingredients only.The following is from the Dept of Gastroenterology and Hepatology , The Johns Hopkins university School of Medicine.

www.hopkinsmedicine.org/gastroenterology...transplantation.html

www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/w...l-transplant-warning

The specimens they had acquired and stock piled were not subject to guidelines....thru trial and error they
have FINALLY established a protocol....I, for one,do NOT see the FIRM findings to be that impressive.

STOP the over use of antibiotics and the body may be able to heal itself ....consume "good gut
flora" and "don't put someone's excrement into YOUR body":sick:

03 Jan 2021 12:31 #30 by Pony Soldier
There is something that doesn’t add up. Either masks work in which case both flu and Covid cases would be down (not the case) or masks don’t work and flu cases are being counted as Covid cases.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds