KNOW the facts....NO protection from new vaccine

03 Jan 2021 12:42 #31 by ramage
Pony Soldier,
Stop being logical.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2021 12:53 #32 by ramage
HA,
".I, for one,do NOT see the FIRM findings to be that impressive." Do you think that something other than FIRM was used? Perhaps LOOSE? Specimen for transplant, that is.

03 Jan 2021 13:09 #33 by homeagain

ramage wrote: HA,
".I, for one,do NOT see the FIRM findings to be that impressive." Do you think that something other than FIRM was used? Perhaps LOOSE? Specimen for transplant, that is.

VERY GOOD..... thought about the pun after I hit send....U R so funny.:P

03 Jan 2021 13:49 #34 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Pony Soldier,
Stop being logical.

There is NO logical when politics interface with science....THIS is about the on going "gotcha game" and
I'm not a participate until Jan 21st....(IF then).....moving on.....

05 Jan 2021 15:45 #35 by ramage
The democrats have succeeded beyond expectations. 40-60% of the providers in L.A. and Houston are refusing vaccination. And in NYC
"While de Blasio says he "takes full responsibility" for failing to accelerate the process of vaccinations, he also pointed out that part of the delay is related to people or patients refusing to take it. Roughly 30% of those who have been offered the shot have refused, de Blasio said.
zerohedge.com 1/5/21.

Looking forward to more lockdowns.

05 Jan 2021 15:48 #36 by ramage
Could it be that providers, most being young, are more concerned with the side-effects of the vaccine rather that getting a "case" of Covid-19? And the people have said if they aren't taking the vaccine why should we?

Fodder for the anti-faxers.

06 Jan 2021 20:08 #37 by FredHayek

ramage wrote: The democrats have succeeded beyond expectations. 40-60% of the providers in L.A. and Houston are refusing vaccination. And in NYC
"While de Blasio says he "takes full responsibility" for failing to accelerate the process of vaccinations, he also pointed out that part of the delay is related to people or patients refusing to take it. Roughly 30% of those who have been offered the shot have refused, de Blasio said.
zerohedge.com 1/5/21.

Looking forward to more lockdowns.

Some of those refusals are coming from women healthcare workers who are expecting or are planning to have children. I don't think there have been tests on the safety of the vaccine for the young yet.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds