KNOW the facts....NO protection from new vaccine

18 Dec 2020 10:49 #1 by homeagain
www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-si...nsation-lawsuit.html

BE VERY sure U R in the know......NO U can not sue if the:"new vaccine" creates health problems for U (long term)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Dec 2020 11:55 #2 by hillfarmer
Great example of a misleading thread headline!

18 Dec 2020 13:50 #3 by homeagain
SORRY, "legal" was omitted.....I was typing fast.

18 Dec 2020 14:33 #4 by ramage
What should "legal" modify in your stream of consciousness post?

18 Dec 2020 16:09 #5 by homeagain

hillfarmer wrote: Great example of a misleading thread headline!

BECAUSE of this.......

19 Dec 2020 09:00 #6 by FredHayek
I had dinner with a vaccine denier last night. She had some scary beliefs. She thinks her dog got rabies from the rabies vaccine. She refuses to see a traditional doctor and will only trust a naturopath.

But back on topic, should the vaccine producers be protected from lawsuits if their shots harm someone? I think we should give them immunity. If they truly did screw up and give live vaccine or something toxic to millions of Americans, there would still be ways to go after them. But letting people sue because their immune system responded to the vaccine would be a bad idea.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Dec 2020 09:46 #7 by Pony Soldier
If they want full participation in the vaccine, they need to allow for some kind of recourse. Perhaps even a fund set aside for those who have a documented reaction to the vaccine. It doesn't need to be life altering amounts of money but enough to cover damages would be needed. Lost wages and medical bills.

20 Dec 2020 12:27 #8 by FredHayek
With most vaccines about one in four hundred will have complications, I hope the reaction rate to Moderna and Pfizer's are as low too.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Dec 2020 19:25 #9 by HappyCamper
If you are that afraid of the vaccine then don't get it! Quit thinking about suing companies it is your choice to roll the dice.

Most of us will not see a vaccine until June I would rather take my chance on it vs dying alone on a ventilator

I can't wait next year my insurance will cover the shingles shot and after seeing what my Dad went through I am all over that.

20 Dec 2020 19:39 #10 by Rick

HappyCamper wrote: If you are that afraid of the vaccine then don't get it! Quit thinking about suing companies it is your choice to roll the dice.

Most of us will not see a vaccine until June I would rather take my chance on it vs dying alone on a ventilator

I can't wait next year my insurance will cover the shingles shot and after seeing what my Dad went through I am all over that.

Good post, I agree 100%. I'm so sick of hearing about people wanting to sue because of choices they make. Life is full of risks and some people think that somehow they can be compensated when the risk doesn't work out. This is one of the reasons why drug prices are so high.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds