Biden accomplishments

07 Jun 2021 16:44 #401 by Wayne Harrison
Not mentioning it is probably better than Trump wishing both U.S. and Japanese troops "Happy Memorial Day!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2021 18:22 - 07 Jun 2021 21:52 #402 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Wayne,
I have a question to ask. Is there any retort of a comment on what Biden said that is not framed in what President Trump commented on? Is your ******************************** so great that you can only think of Biden in terms of his predecessor? Or as Biden, the concept of an independent thought is not an option?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick

07 Jun 2021 19:58 #403 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments
What aboutism escaped from a gain of function laboratory and mutated. Of course Biden is to blame.

08 Jun 2021 09:04 #404 by Wayne Harrison

ramage wrote: Wayne,
I have a question to ask. Is there any retort of a comment on what Biden said that is not framed in what President Trump commented on? Is your ******************************** so great that you can only think of Biden in terms of his predecessor? Or as Biden, the concept of an independent thought is not an option?

ramage, I have a question to ask: Can you actually participate in a political discussion without resorting to name-calling?

To answer your question: As posts by both sides on here have shown, the current president is almost always measured against the previous president. It's a natural yardstick.

TDS is not a real medical or mental diagnosis. It is a pejorative term cooked up by the Right. However, if it were a real medical condition, Donald Trump himself would be the patient most affected by it. He reminds me of Denny Crane from Boston Legal. Absolutely everything he does is about him.

10 Jun 2021 08:38 #405 by ramage
U.S. Inflation Is Highest in 13 Years as Prices Surge 5%

www.wsj.com/articles/us-inflation-consum...os1&mod=hp_lead_pos1

No comment is necessary.

10 Jun 2021 11:42 #406 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments
AND,as a counter,12 COUNTRIES have a more positive outlook on AMERICA...do the research,TRUMP'S
numbers were polled very low,while BIDEN'S r high in comparison. (I could provide the link,but it is
far more fun to throw that out there.)

11 Jun 2021 10:11 #407 by ramage
Living the American dream,

wsj.com 6/11/21, comments,

"Retired with fixed income so I can look forward to traveling less, eating out less, driving less, and leaving nothing to my kids. Living the democrat dream in America, thanks “slow Joe”. "

11 Jun 2021 20:42 #408 by Wayne Harrison
So you're saying this only started after Biden became president? Who knew?

18 Jun 2021 15:45 #409 by ramage
Here is a beaut. Pelosi impeached Trump thinking, erroneously, that he did it.

WASHINGTON DC – The Biden White House has temporarily halted a military aid package to Ukraine that would include lethal weapons, a plan originally made in response to aggressive Russian troop movements along Ukraine’s border this spring.

www.politico.com/news/2021/06/18/white-h...ethal-weapons-495169

18 Jun 2021 19:55 #410 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments

Wayne Harrison wrote: So you're saying this only started after Biden became president? Who knew?

Point? You know that inflation has greatly accelerated under Biden.

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds