Biden accomplishments

03 Sep 2021 20:30 #451 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Slo Joe adds this to his accomplishments:

Biden’s Tree of Life synagogue claim not true, White House admits

www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-tree-of-...e-white-house-admits

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Sep 2021 08:27 #452 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments
Funny how the Trump fact checkers have all retired from fact checking.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Sep 2021 09:18 #453 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
Denver Post today, Covid-19 infections continue to rise. President Biden and VP Harris's vaccination program has been a disaster. Never reached the 70% he promised by July 4th. Why isn't he out there every week showing the benefits of vaccination?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Sep 2021 11:29 #454 by Rick
I heard there was actually more infected people this weekend than last Labor Day.

On a related note, Israel is now saying a 4th shot is now required. Dumbass Fauci must be very giddy. Maybe we can just go to monthly shots for eternity, (with social distancing and 4 masks with shields of course).

My daughter lives in Laramie with her boyfriend and a male roommate/friend. Both guys were vaccinated but the roommate just got COVID, then her boyfriend, then finally my daughter who was not vaccinated. It’s anecdotal, yes, but it’s lining up with other stories out there that the authoritarians really don’t want us talking about. Stay scared my friends, that’s what they need you to be.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Sep 2021 12:19 - 06 Sep 2021 12:20 #455 by Mr. Reason
Replied by Mr. Reason on topic Biden accomplishments
"Why isn't he out there every week showing the benefits of vaccination?"

Great question..

The answer is, as of today, there are NO BENEFITS to the unvaccinated in taking ANY covid 19 vaccine.

After all, You can take the still-yet-to-be-determined number of shots and boosters they're calling a "vaccine", and you can still get covid. And you can still transmit covid.

It's time to KILL the covid swindle, because we're finally realizing that it's only the flu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ramage

06 Sep 2021 16:40 #456 by ramage
Rick,
Questions that you probably cannot answer without asking your daughter.
1. What symptoms did her roommate have?
2. What treatment was offered in this early stage of a Covid infection?
3. Did any of the three suffer anything more than the typical symptoms of a viral infection?
4. If treatment was prescribed what was it and was it followed through by the patient/s?

With regard to your daughter, I do not know nor want to know here reproductive status. By that I mean is she pregnant or planning to be. Assuming she is a healthy female in here reproductive years , the potential for a downside from the mRNA treatment far outweighs any benefit to her.

06 Sep 2021 19:54 #457 by Rick
Good questions and I have some answers.

1.The roommate was very tired for a few days then started feeling really crappy but not much of a fever. Her boyfriend has a horrible cough, fever, and no taste/smell. My daughter actually had the least problems and is just feeling crappy with no taste or smell but getting better faster than the other two.

2. None of them have gotten any medical treatment, they are just resting and taking over the counter pain killers and Tylenol cold nd flu. I told my daughter she should see if she could get Ivermectin but she said it wasn't bad enough to go to the doctor.

3. There symptoms all seem to be typical of Covid

4, No treatments from a doctor

My daughter refused to get the vaccine because she does plan on having kids and my other daughter who is a CNA suggested she not based on what the nurse she works with told her. I'm glad she got this now and probably has much better immunity against another infection. She's concerned that she's been on birth control for 10 years though.

George Orwell

06 Oct 2021 14:12 #458 by ramage
In ten months Slo Joe has managed to take the U.S. from an oil exporter (some say the largest)
to this
The FT reports that US energy secretary Jennifer Granholm has raised the prospect of releasing crude oil from the government’s strategic petroleum reserve, declaring that “all tools are on the table” as the Biden administration confronts a politically perilous surge in the price of gasoline.

www.ft.com/content/42c9f6c3-ad59-42a3-b9c2-1d79850f96af

Not only the above but we have begged OPED to increase production.

06 Oct 2021 19:37 #459 by Rick
Amazingly stupid, isn't it? I'd actually be ok with $5 a gallon and a shortage so that even the most ardent Biden voting progressives get a wakeup call where they realize the green utopia is still a long way off and our economy will be destroyed without affordable energy.

George Orwell

08 Oct 2021 14:54 #460 by ramage
Slo Joe now does his pronouncements from a production set representing his office in the White House.
It is rather cute, but it does beg the question is Slo Joe allowed in the Oval Office (real)? Perhaps he uses the stage set so that he can more easily read the teleprompter.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.643 seconds