Biden accomplishments

21 May 2022 19:38 #491 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
SLO JOE has put the U.S. in the position of requiring emergency flights from other countries to save the U.S. from a baby formula shortage that his administration created. The same baby formula that his administration would not allow to come into the country.
That's a new first, even better than Obama.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2022 08:19 #492 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments
It really is quite an accomplishment to mishandle one of the most valuable products Americans need. It reminds me of Pelosi's favorite lines "we do it for the children"...

Grandma Vodka is such a great fighter for the children, she's ok with aborting them at 9 months so it's no surprise she wasn't all that worried about a formula shortage.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 May 2022 08:17 #493 by ramage
For a soon to be 80 y.o. (Nov) Slo Joe continues to excel in his unique way.

"You didn't want to get involved in the Ukraine conflict militarily for obvious reasons. Are you willing to get involved militarily to defend Taiwan if it comes to that?" a reporter asked Biden during a news conference. "Yes," Biden replied.
The somewhat incredulous reporter, upon hearing blunt and perhaps unexpected answer in the affirmative pressed further, "You are?"

"That's the commitment we made," the president said.
www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-say...china-attacks-taiwan

Let's take a moment to see where we are in World affairs.
In excess of $42 billion in aid has been given to the Ukraine, Zelensky then talks about a negotiated settlement. China hears the above comment by Sol Joe and finds it provocative, wonder why?
After 75 yrs, he has reversed the Berlin Airlift and we are now receiving food aid from Europe.

What will he have for us (U.S.) during this week?

23 May 2022 16:19 #494 by Rick
Remember when the worthless media and people on this board were saying that Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war? Of course that never happened, not even close, he just brokered peace deals instead

Now we have a half functional president showing extreme weakness one minute, then poking nuclear powers who want to replace the US as the most powerful country. We are going to be very lucky if we are not involved in a major war by the time this dipshit is out of office.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 May 2022 22:05 #495 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden accomplishments

Rick wrote: Remember when the worthless media and people on this board were saying that Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war?

I remember. It seems obvious the media is corrupt and complicit. I wonder what "those people" on this board are thinking they can't all be agreeing with home again and letting her speak for them. Unless they're just too embarrassed.

The silence is deafening.

23 May 2022 23:38 #496 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
Very sad when a President's words have to be taken back by his staff. "He didn't really mean that. Taiwan is part of China."

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 May 2022 07:27 #497 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: Very sad when a President's words have to be taken back by his staff. "He didn't really mean that. Taiwan is part of China."

It's the third time in 9 months and we are supposed to believe that this old man is in charge. Some will only wake up when it's too late... we are almost there.

George Orwell

27 May 2022 15:01 #498 by ramage
Slo Joe does it again.

At the commencement of the USNA he announced the following:
"“I was told the Class of ’72 is here. I was appointed to the academy in 1965 by a senator who I was running against in 1972 — never planned it that way. I wasn’t old enough to be sworn in. I was only 29 years old when I was running,” Biden told the graduating class of midshipmen."

As you may now Joe graduated from the Univ of Delaware in 1965 near the bottom of his class. The man is an inveterate liar.

27 May 2022 17:35 #499 by Rick
Pretty sure all the Trump fact checkers retired... yeah, that's what happened.

George Orwell

07 Jun 2022 06:29 - 07 Jun 2022 06:36 #500 by ramage
In case you missed it. Slo Joe as invoked the Defense Production Act to do which of the following.
a. Increase the production of arms so as to fill the arsenal that is being depleted by shipping
arms to Ukraine, or
b. to build solar panels.

Time to create page: 0.801 seconds