Biden accomplishments

02 Jul 2022 07:32 #521 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2022 07:38 #522 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments
That would be funny if it wasn't true.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Jul 2022 17:54 #523 by ramage
Nothing more needs to be said.
<i-frame width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19 Jul 2022 18:16 #524 by ramage
You had better hurry if you want to see Slo Joe's spot on google maps. It is Brandon Falls, Delaware. I think that Google Maps will take it down rather quickly. But imagine a living President that already has a monument.
Attachments:

20 Jul 2022 13:48 - 20 Jul 2022 13:49 #525 by ramage
I wonder how his handlers will spin this. Slo Joe said he has cancer while speaking in Massachusetts.
The video is on twitter:
"Biden: "I and so many other people I grew up with have cancer."

With regard to Brandon Falls, DE. It is the spot where Joe fell off his bicycle.

20 Jul 2022 14:46 - 20 Jul 2022 14:47 #526 by ramage
You tube has his cancer announcement. There were 20 chairs set up outside the speech.
<i-frame width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20 Jul 2022 17:06 #527 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments
Huh, maybe that will be the excuse for him being shuffled out the door after the midterm slaughter... "Joe has cancer, otherwise he would still be working for the American people". This guy thinks he has a license to lie at this point and if anyone wants to compare Joe's lies to Trump's and see who is worse, I'd love to take that challenge.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Jul 2022 18:10 #528 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
President Obama assigned him to cure cancer and Joe messes up and gets cancer. :whistle:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Jul 2022 15:05 #529 by ramage
Slo Joe is trying to keep the cost of medical care down. Now that he has Covid and is on Paxlovid, his physician has stopped his anti-coagulant Eliquis for fear of interactions.i.e. bleeding. The physician has put him on an aspirin a day, rather that the more costly and standard of care, Lovenox (enoxaprin). Lovenox is more expensive and requires subcutaneous injection.

02 Aug 2022 12:25 #530 by ramage
Another first: Slo Joe has tested positive for Covid for the third time in spite of quadruple vaccination. One has to love the picture of him and advisors, all the advisors are masked and he is not.
This may be his way out, health reasons due to recurrent Covid infections.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds