The End of Cuomo?

12 Feb 2021 11:58 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The End of Cuomo?
The comment was made that it was ""good to see thinking people can change their mind" AND
Halley has changed her mind....(ACTUALLY, I think she is a good role model for woman...she will challenge
the "male dominated' mindset)..., and THAT is a good thing. PS....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Feb 2021 12:09 #12 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic The End of Cuomo?
I am not going to do that dance with you. Sound familiar?

But if I did, the internet is replete with comments of people who have changed their minds regarding another political figure. But none that I can find, like your citation, have nothing to do with Cuomo's deliberate policy of withholding the Covid data.

12 Feb 2021 12:27 #13 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The End of Cuomo?

ramage wrote: I am not going to do that dance with you. Sound familiar?

But if I did, the internet is replete with comments of people who have changed their minds regarding another political figure. But none that I can find, like your citation, have nothing to do with Cuomo's deliberate policy of withholding the Covid data.

[/b]

GEE and I thought the mass media did a SPLENDID summary of deliberate withholding info by TRUMP
AND HIS ADM.......THANKS for the dance.

12 Feb 2021 14:03 #14 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The End of Cuomo?
Regarding Haley, she has a reputation in SC for going whichever way the wind is blowing and I think she’s shown that on a national level. I don’t think I’d want my daughters or granddaughters to think of her as a role model but I guess they could do worse.

12 Feb 2021 15:07 #15 by ramage
HA,
So tell me again: "a game plan that is well thought out and executed to the best of ability. New York is in GOOD HANDS..how extraordinary is that?"

Are you referring to Cuomo? To be sure it is extraordinary what Cuomo did to cover up the data.

13 Feb 2021 11:21 #16 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The End of Cuomo?
Cuomo is circling the drain. The Lincoln Project is sinking fast. And Governor Newsom faces a recall. There is some good news in 2021!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Feb 2021 13:06 #17 by ramage
Fred,
You must be Irish. Seeing the glass half full.
The Media covered up the 3 issues that you point out, waiting for the election to be over before reporting. The sexual deviancy of the Head of the Lincoln Project was known, also that the money raised went into the pockets of the founders; Newsom's blatant disregard for the draconian edicts that he subjected Californians to was known and finally Cuomo, nothing more needs to be said about his duplicitous behavior.
Elections have consequences; be ready for $4 gas, tax increases , raising unemployment etc. Oh, by the way 67, 727 Covid deaths during the Biden term to date. Guess what the annualization might be?

Hint: Biden in office 22 days, 365 days/yr,

15 Feb 2021 18:45 #18 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The End of Cuomo?

ramage wrote: HA,
So tell me again: "a game plan that is well thought out and executed to the best of ability. New York is in GOOD HANDS..how extraordinary is that?"

Are you referring to Cuomo? To be sure it is extraordinary what Cuomo did to cover up the data.

When some people are faced with a 'check mate', they just chose to believe they are playing a different game. So many people fell for this clown's bullshit and ineptness, just like they are falling for Biden's.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Feb 2021 06:50 #19 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The End of Cuomo?
Holy CRAP!! I just witnessed this story on MSNBC's Morning Joe!! They are very late to the party of course, but you know it's serious and unavoidable when the left actually has to report on it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Feb 2021 11:21 #20 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The End of Cuomo?

Rick wrote: Holy CRAP!! I just witnessed this story on MSNBC's Morning Joe!! They are very late to the party of course, but you know it's serious and unavoidable when the left actually has to report on it.

Sometimes the Left will eat their own. Especially if he is as unlikeable as Cuomo. I am betting he will not run for another term. Maybe his CNN brother will run instead. He is a legacy after all.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds