The End of Cuomo?

05 Mar 2021 07:04 #51 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The End of Cuomo?

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: HE WAS WRONG..JUST LIKE CRUZ MAKING A DECISION TO ESCAPE TO A WARMER CLIMATE WHEN THE REST OF HIS FELLOW CITIZENS WERE FREEZING THEIR ASS OFF....they are both
leaders of their respective states and the LACK of leadership is appalling. Now, I have stated in ABSOLUTE
terms, that both parties have NO INTEGRITY....where is YOUR outrage at Cruz's LAME explanation of
his decision????

Of course as parties, ie groups of politicians, they have no integrity. THAT HAS BEEN OBVIOUS FOR DECACES, but your outrage, bile and IMO hysteria are reserved for the right. Y Every timour postings remind me very much of Archer's. e I have been able to peel back the layers of left wing hostility, it boils down to " the right has EVIL INTENTIONS so any transgression by the left must be downplayed. Up to and including MURDER. Cumo and Hydroxychloroquine come to mind. So does the riots that killed over 2 dozen citizens and cost billions of dollars.
OH and saying that is right if you replace d with r and r for d is not much of an argument.

I remember Archer (I think she was female, not sure....) THE FEMALES of this world see the future,
THEY birth the child that will inherit this P.O.S world, we are at a critical juncture in earth's ability to
heal itself (per Gates 2030 is the absolute end date to turn this orb's trajectory....by 2050 YOUR
GREAT GRANDCHILDREN will be living a life far different than today...and NOT in a good way....it will
be a hostile existence because of climate change.

NOW....let's examine ALL THE WAYS TRUMP was f....ing with the environment,because of greed and
LACK OF FORWARDTHINKING....there are too many to list. WHEN I talk of the R's being repugnant,
there is a REAL concern that they can NOT/WILL NOT secure the future for the up and coming next
generation. I will have exited,so I will escape the on coming train.....we are ENTERING THE 6TH EXTINCTION.

THE OATH KEEPERS are the major factor in the Capitol hill riot and as for Cuomo, HE WILL BE FORCED to step down....(as should MANY others). RICK ASKED is our nation's path entering into
failure, I replied, it depends upon the INTEGRITY of the prominent people in power, I indicated a
DECLINE.....I now believe,we are fully into FAILURE.

When I am wrong, I state I was wrong.....LAST bolded

www.nytimes.com/2021/03/04/nyregion/cuom...ing-home-deaths.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Mar 2021 09:15 #52 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: HE WAS WRONG..JUST LIKE CRUZ MAKING A DECISION TO ESCAPE TO A WARMER CLIMATE WHEN THE REST OF HIS FELLOW CITIZENS WERE FREEZING THEIR ASS OFF....they are both
leaders of their respective states and the LACK of leadership is appalling. Now, I have stated in ABSOLUTE
terms, that both parties have NO INTEGRITY....where is YOUR outrage at Cruz's LAME explanation of
his decision????

Of course as parties, ie groups of politicians, they have no integrity. THAT HAS BEEN OBVIOUS FOR DECACES, but your outrage, bile and IMO hysteria are reserved for the right. Y Every timour postings remind me very much of Archer's. e I have been able to peel back the layers of left wing hostility, it boils down to " the right has EVIL INTENTIONS so any transgression by the left must be downplayed. Up to and including MURDER. Cumo and Hydroxychloroquine come to mind. So does the riots that killed over 2 dozen citizens and cost billions of dollars.
OH and saying that is right if you replace d with r and r for d is not much of an argument.

I remember Archer (I think she was female, not sure....) THE FEMALES of this world see the future,
THEY birth the child that will inherit this P.O.S world, we are at a critical juncture in earth's ability to
heal itself (per Gates 2030 is the absolute end date to turn this orb's trajectory....by 2050 YOUR
GREAT GRANDCHILDREN will be living a life far different than today...and NOT in a good way....it will
be a hostile existence because of climate change.

NOW....let's examine ALL THE WAYS TRUMP was f....ing with the environment,because of greed and
LACK OF FORWARDTHINKING....there are too many to list. WHEN I talk of the R's being repugnant,
there is a REAL concern that they can NOT/WILL NOT secure the future for the up and coming next
generation. I will have exited,so I will escape the on coming train.....we are ENTERING THE 6TH EXTINCTION.

THE OATH KEEPERS are the major factor in the Capitol hill riot and as for Cuomo, HE WILL BE FORCED to step down....(as should MANY others). RICK ASKED is our nation's path entering into
failure, I replied, it depends upon the INTEGRITY of the prominent people in power, I indicated a
DECLINE.....I now believe,we are fully into FAILURE.

When I am wrong, I state I was wrong.....LAST bolded

www.nytimes.com/2021/03/04/nyregion/cuom...ing-home-deaths.html

For Rick....the link just exposes the deceit by a D.

06 Mar 2021 20:51 #53 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The End of Cuomo?
This whole Cuomo story is another great example of how bad the left wing media really is. Cuomo sent thousands of elderly Americans to their deaths then tried to hide the data and the media's main focus and outrage is for three women who were not raped or even molested (like Biden allegedly did to Tara Reade), no, he was just a creepy dirtbag and kissed one of them.

Do I have to ask why the media thinks those three women are more important than the 15,000 plus elderly who are no longer breathing? Of course we all know why... the media put him on a throne like he was actually the president and knew how to save lives. He fooled the media and the media fooled you. Lesson learned yet?

The rest of us were pissed about this a year ago and we are not journalists. I know we have our differences here, but you have to agree with me on this one.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Mar 2021 16:10 #54 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The End of Cuomo?
Now five victims of his lecherous advances.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Mar 2021 19:22 #55 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The End of Cuomo?
I wonder how many Hollywood morons still call themselves "Cuomosexuals"? Don't know what that is? Google it. So many people should be embarrassed right now, especially the media.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Mar 2021 10:50 #56 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The End of Cuomo?

Rick wrote: This whole Cuomo story is another great example of how bad the left wing media really is. Cuomo sent thousands of elderly Americans to their deaths then tried to hide the data and the media's main focus and outrage is for three women who were not raped or even molested (like Biden allegedly did to Tara Reade), no, he was just a creepy dirtbag and kissed one of them.

Do I have to ask why the media thinks those three women are more important than the 15,000 plus elderly who are no longer breathing? Of course we all know why... the media put him on a throne like he was actually the president and knew how to save lives. He fooled the media and the media fooled you. Lesson learned yet?

The rest of us were pissed about this a year ago and we are not journalists. I know we have our differences here, but you have to agree with me on this one.

You realize that the reason they are focusing on the women's allegations instead of the deaths is because there are other democrat governors who will go down if he goes down for that. Whitmer is one and it looks like she may be prosecuted now. Nobody will ever convince me that these democrats did this for any other reason than to increase death so Trump would look bad. Every one of them should have to answer for their crimes and every "trusted news source" that went on endlessly about their virtues while they were murdering people should have their station pulled off of every outlet. People (obviously) believed them! CNN should be no more!

09 Mar 2021 11:11 #58 by homeagain
'' Nobody will ever convince me that these democrats did this for any other reason than to increase death so Trump would look bad. Every one of them should have to answer for their crimes and every "trusted news source" that went on endlessly about their virtues while they were murdering people''

U sound like me brother...there is NO reasoning with him...we just avoid politics when we speak,and
we speak infrequently...since retirement 7 years ago (he will be 65 this year)he has radically changed, almost rabid in his perspective....he was never quiet and unassuming...BUT this is a whole different animal.

09 Mar 2021 11:18 #59 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The End of Cuomo?
Any comment on the subject instead of me and your brother?

09 Mar 2021 12:24 - 09 Mar 2021 12:25 #60 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Any comment on the subject instead of me and your brother?

I think it sounds a bit irrational and baiting....it's like the D's R the devil incarnate and the R'S R righteous.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds