The End of Cuomo?

16 Feb 2021 13:17 #21 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic The End of Cuomo?
The words of Edwin Edwards, Louisiana governor, apply to Cuomo

1983: "The only way I can lose this election is if I’m caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy." (He won!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2021 07:12 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The End of Cuomo?

Rick wrote:

ramage wrote: HA,
So tell me again: "a game plan that is well thought out and executed to the best of ability. New York is in GOOD HANDS..how extraordinary is that?"

Are you referring to Cuomo? To be sure it is extraordinary what Cuomo did to cover up the data.

When some people are faced with a 'check mate', they just chose to believe they are playing a different game. So many people fell for this clown's bullshit and ineptness, just like they are falling for Biden's.

I have answered your commentary in the most recent thread..."executed to the best of ability"....THINK
about that, when THE POTUS is MIA and U R left hanging in the wind, U attempt to make a plan,Sam
could be right, could be inadequate,BUT a tangible try was attempted.

17 Feb 2021 09:30 #23 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

ramage wrote: HA,
So tell me again: "a game plan that is well thought out and executed to the best of ability. New York is in GOOD HANDS..how extraordinary is that?"

Are you referring to Cuomo? To be sure it is extraordinary what Cuomo did to cover up the data.

When some people are faced with a 'check mate', they just chose to believe they are playing a different game. So many people fell for this clown's bullshit and ineptness, just like they are falling for Biden's.

I have answered your commentary in the most recent thread..."executed to the best of ability"....THINK
about that, when THE POTUS is MIA and U R left hanging in the wind, U attempt to make a plan,Sam
could be right, could be inadequate,BUT a tangible try was attempted.

17 Feb 2021 09:38 #24 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The End of Cuomo?
Explain the empty facilities that the MIA president provided, the ventilators that the MIA president provided, and please twist that around into some logic that dictates that Cuomo is not responsible for sending infected people into buildings where the highest risk group lived....

I can see now that you will never admit that you were wrong about Cuomo and also wrong about Trump.

23 Feb 2021 07:29 #25 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The End of Cuomo?

Pony Soldier wrote: Explain the empty facilities that the MIA president provided, the ventilators that the MIA president provided, and please twist that around into some logic that dictates that Cuomo is not responsible for sending infected people into buildings where the highest risk group lived....

I can see now that you will never admit that you were wrong about Cuomo and also wrong about Trump.

Facts are not forgotten, just ignored.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Feb 2021 11:12 - 23 Feb 2021 11:13 #26 by homeagain
HE WAS WRONG..JUST LIKE CRUZ MAKING A DECISION TO ESCAPE TO A WARMER CLIMATE WHEN THE REST OF HIS FELLOW CITIZENS WERE FREEZING THEIR ASS OFF....they are both
leaders of their respective states and the LACK of leadership is appalling. Now, I have stated in ABSOLUTE
terms, that both parties have NO INTEGRITY....where is YOUR outrage at Cruz's LAME explanation of
his decision????

23 Feb 2021 13:18 #27 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The End of Cuomo?
Cruz is a US Senator and as such does not have any power over an emergency management operation or anything of the sort. He is one vote of 100 in the minority party. It is nowhere near comparable to Cuomo actively arranging the murder of citizens. How is it anywhere close in your mind?

23 Feb 2021 13:41 #28 by homeagain
[quote="Pony Soldier" post=378632]Cruz is a US Senator and as such does not have any power over an emergency management operation or anything of the sort. He is one vote of 100 in the minority party. It is nowhere near comparable to Cuomo actively arranging the murder of citizens. How is it anywhere close in your mind?[/quote]

HE is an elected official....REPRESENTING THE PEOPLE'S INTEREST....his nonchalant,not my concern
posture was an INSULT and extremely egocentric. If he does NOT have the common sense to see the
hypocrisy in his actions,he shouldn't have a seat at the table.....in other words ,he should resign and let
some one with INTEGRITY sit at the table....JMO

23 Feb 2021 19:51 - 23 Feb 2021 19:52 #29 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The End of Cuomo?

homeagain wrote:
HE is an elected official....REPRESENTING THE PEOPLE'S INTEREST....his nonchalant,not my concern
posture was an INSULT and extremely egocentric. If he does NOT have the common sense to see the
hypocrisy in his actions,he shouldn't have a seat at the table.....in other words ,he should resign and let
some one with INTEGRITY sit at the table....JMO

Have you called for Cuomo's resignation yet? Maybe I missed that one? Cuomo actually had the power to help people since he is the actual leader of the state, where as Cruz doesn't have the ability to enact policy on his own.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Feb 2021 20:03 #30 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic The End of Cuomo?
HomeAgain,
Why is it that the great majority of your posts are ad hominem attacks on individuals. Your attacks have nothing to do with substance for their policy positions rather how they are perceived by the MSM. Senator Cruz chose to accompany his daughters on their trip to Cancun, something that any parent can certainly understand. Bad optics, perhaps; good parenting, absolutely.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds