The End of Cuomo?

24 Feb 2021 04:10 #31 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic The End of Cuomo?

homeagain wrote: HE WAS WRONG..JUST LIKE CRUZ MAKING A DECISION TO ESCAPE TO A WARMER CLIMATE WHEN THE REST OF HIS FELLOW CITIZENS WERE FREEZING THEIR ASS OFF....they are both
leaders of their respective states and the LACK of leadership is appalling. Now, I have stated in ABSOLUTE
terms, that both parties have NO INTEGRITY....where is YOUR outrage at Cruz's LAME explanation of
his decision????

Of course as parties, ie groups of politicians, they have no integrity. THAT HAS BEEN OBVIOUS FOR DECACES, but your outrage, bile and IMO hysteria are reserved for the right. Your postings remind me very much of Archer's. Every time I have been able to peel back the layers of left wing hostility, it boils down to " the right has EVIL INTENTIONS so any transgression by the left must be downplayed. Up to and including MURDER. Cumo and Hydroxychloroquine come to mind. So does the riots that killed over 2 dozen citizens and cost billions of dollars.
OH and saying that is right if you replace d with r and r for d is not much of an argument.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Feb 2021 06:37 #32 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The End of Cuomo?

ramage wrote: HomeAgain,
Why is it that the great majority of your posts are ad hominem attacks on individuals. Your attacks have nothing to do with substance for their policy positions rather how they are perceived by the MSM. Senator Cruz chose to accompany his daughters on their trip to Cancun, something that any parent can certainly understand. Bad optics, perhaps; good parenting, absolutely.

[/b]

THAT is a crock of excrement....HEIDI wanted to get out of dodge (see texts) the daughters are a LAME
excuse.

1st bolded.....INDIVIDUALS make up the whole....the whole consists of a phrase 'ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS....or put another way,when they FIRST show U who they are BELIEVE them.

In other words..TRUMP just laid open the entire sordid,sorry ass situation of this nation. Turning a blind eye is IMPOSSIBLE. The incredulous thing is THE R'S WANT him back and will follow his EVERY wish
and whim.....because THEY have no plan,no balls,no integrity and will follow mindlessly.

I am SO-O-O eager for a paradigm change.....and I don't mean political players, I mean something so
unspeakable catastrophic that the ENTIRE populace gets its act together....

24 Feb 2021 07:06 #33 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: HE WAS WRONG..JUST LIKE CRUZ MAKING A DECISION TO ESCAPE TO A WARMER CLIMATE WHEN THE REST OF HIS FELLOW CITIZENS WERE FREEZING THEIR ASS OFF....they are both
leaders of their respective states and the LACK of leadership is appalling. Now, I have stated in ABSOLUTE
terms, that both parties have NO INTEGRITY....where is YOUR outrage at Cruz's LAME explanation of
his decision????

Of course as parties, ie groups of politicians, they have no integrity. THAT HAS BEEN OBVIOUS FOR DECACES, but your outrage, bile and IMO hysteria are reserved for the right. Y Every timour postings remind me very much of Archer's. e I have been able to peel back the layers of left wing hostility, it boils down to " the right has EVIL INTENTIONS so any transgression by the left must be downplayed. Up to and including MURDER. Cumo and Hydroxychloroquine come to mind. So does the riots that killed over 2 dozen citizens and cost billions of dollars.
OH and saying that is right if you replace d with r and r for d is not much of an argument.

I remember Archer (I think she was female, not sure....) THE FEMALES of this world see the future,
THEY birth the child that will inherit this P.O.S world, we are at a critical juncture in earth's ability to
heal itself (per Gates 2030 is the absolute end date to turn this orb's trajectory....by 2050 YOUR
GREAT GRANDCHILDREN will be living a life far different than today...and NOT in a good way....it will
be a hostile existence because of climate change.

NOW....let's examine ALL THE WAYS TRUMP was f....ing with the environment,because of greed and
LACK OF FORWARDTHINKING....there are too many to list. WHEN I talk of the R's being repugnant,
there is a REAL concern that they can NOT/WILL NOT secure the future for the up and coming next
generation. I will have exited,so I will escape the on coming train.....we are ENTERING THE 6TH EXTINCTION.

THE OATH KEEPERS are the major factor in the Capitol hill riot and as for Cuomo, HE WILL BE FORCED to step down....(as should MANY others). RICK ASKED is our nation's path entering into
failure, I replied, it depends upon the INTEGRITY of the prominent people in power, I indicated a
DECLINE.....I now believe,we are fully into FAILURE.

24 Feb 2021 07:28 - 24 Feb 2021 07:29 #34 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The End of Cuomo?

homeagain wrote:
I am SO-O-O eager for a paradigm change.....and I don't mean political players, I mean something so
unspeakable catastrophic that the ENTIRE populace gets its act together....

I don't think you realize how weak and scared our population has become and is becoming. How exactly will our entire population "get it's act together"? 'We' freaked out about not having enough toilet paper FFS and then follow whatever a flip flopping doctor says as we watch our children suffer without school and tens of thousands of businesses and lives ruined.

Are you really that eager to see what happens when our economy fully collapses? Mad Max doesn't seem as unlikely anymore, thanks to the idiots some of us put into office.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Feb 2021 07:51 #35 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:
unspeakable catastrophic that the ENTIRE populace gets its act together....[/quote]I don't think you realize how weak and scared our population has become and is becoming. How exactly will our entire population "get it's act together"? 'We' freaked out about not having enough toilet paper FFS and then follow whatever a flip flopping doctor says as we watch our children suffer without school and tens of thousands of businesses and lives ruined.

Are you really that eager to see what happens when our economy fully collapses? Mad Max doesn't seem as unlikely anymore, thanks to the idiots some of us put into office.

OH BUT I DO...the Smart phones have made the population "mush". The paradigm of providing and
protecting one self will weed out the weak.....which is the natural selection in action.

Having lived in Alaska for over 12YEARS....I see the difference from there to the "lower 48'. My brother
is a "sourdough"...born and raised in Alaska and he is a snow bird...Cabin on the Salcha river in the
summer (no roads in) and winters in Apache Jct. Ariz. We speak of the inane INABILITY of people to
think for themselves, to be proactive,to "work the problem" til it is resolved. SURVIVAL in Alaska depends
upon these things....because once U are out of Fairbanks,U R in a THIRD WORLD country.

I have stated it before...the BANDE ACHI earthquake and resulting tsunami was a primer for the world.
The citizens of that land, just stood up and accessed the damage and used ELEPHANTS to rebuild and
restore.....innovative,resilient and UNDERSTOOD no one was going to "be there", it was up to them.

24 Feb 2021 18:44 #36 by Rick
Yet, you can't wait for it all to collapse. Do you have a terminal illness?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Feb 2021 21:31 #37 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The End of Cuomo?
Lots of left wing media starting to report on Cuomo, including the #metoo crowd. Sounds like he was very inappropriate at work.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Feb 2021 06:54 #38 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: Lots of left wing media starting to report on Cuomo, including the #metoo crowd. Sounds like he was very inappropriate at work.

The way the leftist media operates is so typical... jump on the weakest allegation for weeks if it's against a Republican and wait until the evidence is overwhelming before a story is even mentioned if it's a Democrat. If you still think your sources can be trusted, look who was talking about Cuomo's crimes at the time they were happening and not almost a year after the fact.

George Orwell

25 Feb 2021 07:10 - 25 Feb 2021 07:10 #39 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Yet, you can't wait for it all to collapse. Do you have a terminal illness?

THAT'S so not the point....(NO, I do not ) HOWEVER, I am NOT overly attached to this dimension....avg; age of a human is mid 80's...I will be 74....do the math.

ANOTHER GOOD BOOK...speaks to what MAY be coming our way. I have posted it once before,but I am
sure it got overlooked.

REINVENTING COLLAPSE by Dmitry Orlov The Soviet Example and American Prospects. 2008 he
wrote the book.. An immigrate from Russia at the age of 12, he went back in 80's and early 90's to see
for himself the disintegration of a super power.....an empire that was forced to REORGANIZE itself from
top to bottom. The collapse of the US may seem unlikely ,BUT the warning signs are loud and clear The
American dream is about to become a nightmare. REMEMBER THE BOOK WAS WRITTEN IN 2008

BULLET POINTS FROM BOOK

Mitigation....alleviating the impact of the coming upheaval
Adaptation...adjusting to the reality of changed conditions.
Opportunity..learning to flourish after the collapse

A GOOD BOOK TO HAVE IN YOUR PRIVATE LIBRARY

25 Feb 2021 08:08 #40 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The End of Cuomo?
We were all born with a terminal illness. It's part of being human. We will not get out of this alive.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds