arguing with a Trump hater is like...

15 Apr 2021 07:13 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: HERE'S what Trump excelled at....throwing spaghetti against the wall to see what stuck or what he could get away with. (IDEAS....so I guess he DID fall into the first category ) There, I said something positive.

It would be great if you could provide some examples of what Trump threw against the wall to se what would stick. I can think of a whole lot of accomplishments that were based on common sense actions. With Biden, I see a lot of actions based on feelings and revenge that have not been thought out at all and will be harmful to this country. Give some examples of Trump's bad policies and I'll ask you to defend some of Biden's. I'll be fine with you just listing a few off the top of your head instead of me being forced to read someone else's interpretations.

FIRST OFF.....U know what they say about opinions....THAT is why I attempt a credible source for back up.
I will give U TWO reasons I am FOREVER against TRUMP....right at the top of the list.....'can't they(the people) DRINK SOME SORT OF DISINFECTANT OR SOMETHING LIKE BLEACH? SECOND idea
"it will be a miracle,it will be gone just like that,EASTER would be great to OPEN UP THE COUNTRY.

THE PANDEMIC was a REAL thing, he thought it was going to F. U. his re election chances and wanted it
to disappear,so he threw money at it and called it good..

THEN, I would also add this...his "idea" of befriending/alliance with Putin (rubbing shoulders with a BIG
player) was ludicrous...Putin's puppet....HE thought he was in the same circles as AN EX KGB AGENT
and could "play" with the big boys. TRADECRAFT.....that phrase was not in TRUMP'S lexicon and
Putin is a professional...it was painful to watch the charade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Apr 2021 08:29 #12 by Pony Soldier
You could actually look up the false quote that you’re so incensed about...

Bleach:

www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/el...ronavirus/113754708/

Easter:

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52029546

Putin: the idea that he was “Putin’s puppet” is ludicrous. He did more to damage the Russian economy than any other President including Reagan. He sent arms to Ukraine. He actually bombed the Russians accidentally in Syria. What has Biden done? Dribbled down his chin? Russian oil is booming thanks to Biden’s restrictions on domestic oil. Russian military is massing on the Ukraine border. Putin is openly laughing at and mocking Biden. As I said, ludicrous!

15 Apr 2021 08:39 - 15 Apr 2021 08:45 #13 by homeagain
YOUR links R nitpicking the "idea"....there were MANY who took it literal,because TRUMP SAID SO.

The word,in BOTH links are slightly different..the IDEA is the same, U R attempting to negate the IDEA IMPARTED.

SORRY, U will never convince me that Putin did NOT play Trump.....it was obvious that the "fawning"factor
was evident...and painful to watch. Trump's egocentric self,served up some "comedic" fare for MANY
late nite shows.

15 Apr 2021 09:10 #14 by Pony Soldier
So, regardless of what Trump actually said, you are going to believe the made up narrative. I suppose you still believe that Palin said she could see Russia from her kitchen window.

15 Apr 2021 09:55 #15 by homeagain
www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/world/europe/...ussia-sanctions.html

SOLARWINDS was a STUNNING SUCCESS...the incident took place on TRUMP'S WATCH(played
by Putin)

15 Apr 2021 09:58 #16 by homeagain
The REALITY is U can see Russia from an Alaskan "window"...just:whistle: :whistle: not Wasillia

16 Apr 2021 07:01 #17 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

That's a great quote, but during the last 4 years, what was being discussed the most, Trump's Ideas, Trump's results, or President Donald Trump himself?

Trump most frequently talked about himself. A lot. He never tired of thanking himself, either.

How many times has President Trump thanked himself on Twitter?

www.fastcompany.com/90539819/how-many-ti...er-i-have-the-answer
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

16 Apr 2021 07:27 - 16 Apr 2021 07:29 #18 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Rick wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

That's a great quote, but during the last 4 years, what was being discussed the most, Trump's Ideas, Trump's results, or President Donald Trump himself?

Trump most frequently talked about himself. A lot. He never tired of thanking himself, either.

How many times has President Trump thanked himself on Twitter?

www.fastcompany.com/90539819/how-many-ti...er-i-have-the-answer

Would you care to address my point? My point is that your media friends spent most of there time discussing Trump, the person, and less time talking about the results of his decisions. As related to the quote SC gave, Trump spent a whole lot of time discussing ideas and events but the media usually focused on when he talked about people (orange man is so mean). His ideas resulted in a lot of positive outcomes, but that's not what the media wanted anyone to talk about, for obvious reasons.

Now, tell me about all of Biden's positive outcomes in a year or two if he's still able to remember his own name and still running the country.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Apr 2021 08:06 #19 by Wayne Harrison
I can't answer. Your question is to general and non-specific as to WHAT media?

When you say "the media talked about," it sounds as if you are referring to talk shows. A news story would be specific, with sources of information, and not have generalities.

It's amazing how many people on both sides can't tell the difference between opinions and straight news. They lump them together into one "the media."
The following user(s) said Thank You: driver8

16 Apr 2021 13:37 #20 by homeagain
www.npr.org/2021/04/16/985439655/a-worst...-the-solarwinds-hack

''THE TRADECRAFT WAS PHENOMENAL''........

from another thread,my response.....

REMEMBER MY EX KGB AND TRADECRAFT COMMENT????

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds