arguing with a Trump hater is like...

25 Apr 2021 18:47 #31 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Rick wrote: I don't believe there is any "straight news"... you are the one that said it existed so I just asked for ONE example which you seem to not be able to provide.

I read most from the middle column and some from the columns to the left and right. I subscribe to the New York Times, and Washington Post.

Well that explains a lot. I wouldn't call either of those "straight news" since those sources are mimicked daily by CNN and MSNBC. Neither one of those sources hold Democrats to the same standards as the do Republicans, therefore they are worthless as journalists.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2021 18:52 #32 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Rick wrote: I don't believe there is any "straight news"... you are the one that said it existed so I just asked for ONE example which you seem to not be able to provide.

I read most from the middle column and some from the columns to the left and right. I subscribe to the New York Times, and Washington Post.

Well that explains a lot. I wouldn't call either of those "straight news" since those sources are mimicked daily by CNN and MSNBC. Neither one of those sources hold Democrats to the same standards as the do Republicans, therefore they are worthless as journalists.

And THAT is astounding to me,since the "standards" R a little stretched in a most recent post from U.

25 Apr 2021 22:36 #33 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote:

You know, Rick. I really don't care WHAT you consider about anything, really. I'm only here to answer misinterpretations when I read them.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds