Pictures Worth 1000 Words

25 Apr 2021 08:26 - 25 Apr 2021 08:29 #1 by Rick
I'll start with this one:

justthenews.com/sites/default/files/styl...6b7c80&itok=pNOH8SzJ

Two things to take from tis one, see if you can figure out which leaders are not like the others.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2021 09:11 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words
Three leaders, including President Biden, are wearing masks. They must think they can get Covid-19 from a Zoom meeting. And the American President must also have no faith in the vaccine he received from the Trump administration before entering office.

Or the former senator thinks he has to wear the mask to encourage others to wear one, be a good example. Or maybe he wears a mask to prevent the other leaders from seeing him drool?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Apr 2021 10:12 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words
SEVERAL PROBLEMS....pixels R poor, so picture is hard to decipher,R the 4 or 5 MEN,who are not social distancing ,wearing masks...(blue and yellow,white flags in background ) there is only ONE WOMAN,
there is no caption or brief description of the scenario....the link provides NOTHING. Is is fake?

25 Apr 2021 14:13 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words

homeagain wrote: SEVERAL PROBLEMS....pixels R poor, so picture is hard to decipher,R the 4 or 5 MEN,who are not social distancing ,wearing masks...(blue and yellow,white flags in background ) there is only ONE WOMAN,
there is no caption or brief description of the scenario....the link provides NOTHING. Is is fake?

I assure you this is a real photo. Biden has been vaccinated and had nobody near him even if he wasn's vaccinated. The other thing I found interesting is that every leader except ours had their flag behind them. I know Biden is ashamed of this country and thinks it's racist, but I really think it's bad optics in both respects. The US developed several successful vaccines and our president acts like he can still get infected or can somehow infect someone else through the internet.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Apr 2021 18:13 #5 by homeagain
FOR THE FULL FILE......(U OMITTED) oh ,by the way there is a FLAG in view more.... there are also MORE women and participates.....talk about a head fake....:internet:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

25 Apr 2021 18:32 #6 by Wayne Harrison
President Biden, as well as several other world leaders, wore a mask during portions of the multi-day virtual climate summit. Biden, as well as other world leaders, did not wear a mask during every moment of this summit.

There were 40 leaders and the screen grab shows only 17 of them.

The President of the United States also DID have a flag behind during his major speaking portions of the climate summit. To claim otherwise is disingenuous.

25 Apr 2021 18:42 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words
So Wayne, could you give any good reason for wearing a mask if you're alone on a zoom call and you've been vaccinated?

George Orwell

25 Apr 2021 18:42 - 25 Apr 2021 18:49 #8 by homeagain
www.state.gov/leaders-summit-on-climate/

THIS did not appear on the original post I made....even tho I edited it to include the link

THE PROBLEM, as I see it, is the CONTINUING misconstruing of the facts, bogus B.S. is alive and well.

25 Apr 2021 19:01 #9 by homeagain
"sounds of silence".....hear the crickets?:popcorn:

25 Apr 2021 22:08 #10 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote: So Wayne, could you give any good reason for wearing a mask if you're alone on a zoom call and you've been vaccinated?

Let's stick to the topic at hand, since you felt it necessary to post and misinterpret it, without all the facts.

President Biden WASN'T ALONE in the room.

He used the lecturn on the left when he was giving an address and the chair in the center left (above) when he was listening to other world leaders speak (below). He's really trying to get the U.S. back in step with the rest of the civilized world on climate change after his predecessor's actions.

You should expand your news sources because they're obviously not giving you the complete picture, if your initial assumptions on this are any sign.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds