Pictures Worth 1000 Words

27 Apr 2021 20:35 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words

homeagain wrote: "sounds of silence".....hear the crickets?:popcorn:

So do you know why our vaccinated president needs to wear a mask on a zoom call? Who is at risk?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2021 07:09 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words
I believe THAT was already addressed....by WAYNE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

29 Apr 2021 18:19 #13 by Rick

homeagain wrote: I believe THAT was already addressed....by WAYNE.

I don't think you understand the question because Wayne did not answer the question.

The question is, WHY WAS BIDEN WEARING A MASK ON A ZOOM CALL? I don't care if other dumbass leaders were wearing one, maybe they were not vaccinated yet. The CDC said we don't have to wear masks if we are vaccinated and the people around us are vaccinated. Either the vaccine works and can be trusted or it doesn't and we shouldn't trust it... which is it?

Why did every person in that room listening to Biden last night have a mask on and were social distancing? Every single one of them was vaccinated, yet for some reason they still felt like they could either get COVID or could spread COVID to their fellow masked idiots. I could wait for Wayne to answer this one or maybe you can take a shot at it?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Apr 2021 21:41 #14 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote: [Biden has been vaccinated and had nobody near him even if he wasn's vaccinated. The other thing I found interesting is that every leader except ours had their flag behind them. I know Biden is ashamed of this country and thinks it's racist, but I really think it's bad optics in both respects. The US developed several successful vaccines and our president acts like he can still get infected or can somehow infect someone else through the internet.

"Nobody near him" has been answered.

"every leader except had their flag behind them" has been answered.

"I know Biden is ashamed of this country" Yeah, that's probably why he's been in politics since 1970. /sarcasm off

"The US developed several successful vaccines" Please tell us more about the several vaccines developed successfully by the United States.
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

02 May 2021 11:16 #15 by Wayne Harrison
I don't know if you read "The Hill" Rick, but there's a story that may answer your question.

Biden keeps masking despite updated guidance

thehill.com/homenews/administration/5512...ite-updated-guidance

02 May 2021 16:59 #16 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words
". It’s a patriotic responsibility for God’s sake.” Joe Biden

02 May 2021 20:02 #17 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote: I don't know if you read "The Hill" Rick, but there's a story that may answer your question.

Biden keeps masking despite updated guidance

Come on Wayne, I know you're a smart man and can answer simple questions on your own. I just want YOUR answer, not some journalist's opinion. Why would a group of vaccinated people need to wear masks when nobody around them could contract covid or spread covid?

George Orwell

03 May 2021 07:15 - 03 May 2021 07:26 #18 by homeagain
COME ON...U R more intelligent than that....BECAUSE we still have No real understanding of this virus and
R in a steep learning curve....long term Phase Three trials have yet to be completed AND it is STILL not
FDA approved....emer usage status. To error on the side of CAUTION is prudent....U make it look like Biden is a "pathetic pansy.''....when in REALITY, he is showing leadership and modeling correct behavior.

03 May 2021 08:59 #19 by homeagain

Rick wrote: So Wayne, could you give any good reason for wearing a mask if you're alone on a zoom call and you've been vaccinated?

HERE'S your answer....HOW would U like to respond now?

thehill.com/homenews/house/551272-vaccin...-return-to-normality

03 May 2021 09:00 #20 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote: [ thehill.com/homenews/administration/5512...ite-updated-guidance

Come on Wayne, I know you're a smart man and can answer simple questions on your own. I just want YOUR answer, not some journalist's opinion. Why would a group of vaccinated people need to wear masks when nobody around them could contract covid or spread covid?[/quote]

First of all, Rick. That wasn't your original question. You've moved the goalposts once again.

You asked why President Biden would wear a mask when on a Zoom call when there was no one around. I showed you the fallacy of your question - that he wasn't alone during the three-day summit call. That should have settled it. But now you want MY OPINION on why a group of vaccinated people need to wear masks when nobody around them could contract covid or spread covid?

That's an entirely different question. I am a layperson, not a medical professional. I don't have an answer. When that happens, I look at what medical professionals are recommending, or ask my daughter.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds