Pictures Worth 1000 Words

14 May 2021 07:02 #31 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: I guarantee I'll still see mask wearing drones walking around outside and ALONE in their cars for weeks because they've been trained so well to comply.

Aren't they free to make that choice, Rick? How do you know it's "because they've been trained so well to comply"? Did you interview them all? Perhaps it's something else. I'm still wearing mine because I don't want to accidentally be mistaken for a Republican.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2021 07:06 #32 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words
WELL TRAINED TO COMPLY. The reality is...U do not know the health condition of those individuals,
what they MUST do to protect their health because they R severely compromised. There is ALWAYS
two sides to a story. I DO ADMIT I find it somewhat silly to wear a mask outside,when no one is even close to u....but then I remember, THIS is pollen season and "burn" season for ranchers/farmers. (It is almost
over with). I do not think U can make such a broad ,sweeping statement about "mask mania":beattherug:

14 May 2021 07:11 #33 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: AS AN INDY... I agree to an extent,HOWEVER the inequality of the1 percent vs. the rest of population is
REQUIRED TO BE ADDRESSED IN TAXES...not huge taxes but certainly close loopholes and adjust the
tax levy to reflect EQUAL SHARED taxes.

As an American with common sense I know who pays more taxes and higher prices when the government decides to raise taxes on 'the rich'. I understand how so many jobs can quickly be moved over seas because it becomes to expensive to compete in this country. And finally, I understand how inflation works and what causes it... you don't have to "wait for it" anymore, it's here and it's growing quickly.

[/b]

THAT was a given, IF u r observing the economy.. ..and taxes have not been enforced yet. The R's will
throw a fit,like a bucking horse...so tax revision is STILL going to be a while.

14 May 2021 07:18 #34 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words
A simple way to determine whether they have been trained to comply with the mask mania is to ask them whether they wore masks in the Spring/Summer of 2019.

What concerns me is what the children are doing:

To wit, we had the pleasure of taking our 5 y.o. granddaughter to tennis camp yesterday. (we are in Westchester County, NY, 20 miles from NYC) Of the 16 kids all but 2 were wearing masks on the courts. None of the instructors wore masks, none of the parents, etc, in the stands, wore masks. I asked my granddaughter if she wanted to not wear the mask, she replied that she is used to it and all the other kids had them on.)
At least it was refreshing to watch the kids respond to the facial encouragements of the instructors. Tomorrow is swimming, the insanity hopefully will not prevail.

12 Jul 2021 07:58 #35 by Wayne Harrison
Fox News admits the truth with its lower-third disclaimer...

Attachments:

13 Jul 2021 07:47 - 13 Jul 2021 07:49 #36 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words
This would go pretty well in the White Supremacy thread, but this one works too.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Jul 2021 10:07 #37 by Wayne Harrison
Conservative logic...

Attachments:

20 Jul 2021 09:54 - 20 Jul 2021 10:01 #38 by Wayne Harrison

They talked smack about vaccines but didn't walk the walk, until yesterday all of a sudden. A complete 360, even by Hannity. Strange. And Fox News now has company vaccine passports.

www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-corp-imp...sport-001724970.html
Attachments:

22 Jul 2021 16:49 #39 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Pictures Worth 1000 Words

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds