PITHY COMMENTS

03 Jun 2021 17:34 #1 by ramage
PITHY COMMENTS was created by ramage
I thought that a new thread consisting of comments that are short and sweet and hit home.
Here is an example:

From Twitter.
when asked as to whether Fauci's book should not be pulled, this was his reply.

Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul

Oh, I don’t know. I think they should publish it.

I love science fiction.

Fauci's Book Listing Removed From Amazon, B&N
Dr. Anthony Fauci’s forthcoming book, “Expect the Unexpected: Ten Lessons on Truth, Service, and the Way Forward,” was pulled from Amazon and Barnes & Noble on Wednesday.
townhall.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jun 2021 17:51 - 03 Jun 2021 17:54 #2 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic PITHY COMMENTS
Here's one from a democrat:

Vice President Kamala Harris made a joke about green electricity during her commencement speech at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis Friday.

"Just ask any Marine today, would she rather carry 20 pounds of batteries or a rolled up solar panel, and I am positive she will tell you a solar panel, and so would he," she said, before laughing.

Duh, who carries the batteries that the solar panel charges?

04 Jun 2021 06:53 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic PITHY COMMENTS
I am NOT military minded(NO experience),but R these devices suitable? It would seem the government
would have the ability to adapt the capacity and usage to their advantage.

trustedconsumerreview.com/top5-power-ban...1EAAYASAAEgKxxfD_BwE

the link indicates PORTABLE, LIGHT WEIGHT battery for solar.....I answered your statement in another thread about the V.P. remarks about soldiers and solar.

04 Jun 2021 08:35 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PITHY COMMENTS
Because the sun always shines during war and there's always time to sit around waiting for your batteries to charge. It was a silly comment at best, but mostly just ignorant.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Jun 2021 08:49 #5 by Rick
Here's a fresh one from Fraud Fauci:

""I mean, it’s obviously in China’s interest to find out exactly what it is, and the ‘is’ of the natural theory would be to find that link, so you have to keep looking for it," Fauci said. "I mean, obviously you want openness and cooperation."

So, it would be in China's best interest to show the world they let it leak from a lab that was doing 'gain of function' research on Corona viruses? LOL

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Jun 2021 12:59 #6 by homeagain
OH PLEASE.....not everyone is in a forward unit,this isn't NAM either, try some forward thinking....where
R the majority of hot spots? IN THE DESERT....read this for some ADDITIONAL forward thinking....

www.reuters.com/world/us/next-major-war-...ecretary-2021-04-30/

04 Jun 2021 16:12 #7 by Rick

homeagain wrote: OH PLEASE.....not everyone is in a forward unit,this isn't NAM either, try some forward thinking....where
R the majority of hot spots? IN THE DESERT....read this for some ADDITIONAL forward thinking....

That's right, but Kamala said that soldiers have to carry around heavy batteries, which is just tells me she should keep her ignorant yap shut when talking about things she is clueless about.

George Orwell

04 Jun 2021 19:14 #8 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic PITHY COMMENTS

homeagain wrote: OH PLEASE.....not everyone is in a forward unit,this isn't NAM either, try some forward thinking....where

04 Jun 2021 19:20 #9 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic PITHY COMMENTS

I read it. Did it say something besides that the next war will not be the same as the last? Because that would not be forward thinking, it would be recognizing history or what I would call backwards thinking.
Remember the Magniot Line and the and the Blitzkreig?

05 Jun 2021 06:48 #10 by homeagain
The take-away for me....CYBER ATTACKS and oh by the way,our ability to REPAIR AND RETURN warships
to battle is decaying away.....do the research,AGAIN, in all the gov.'s wisdom, they have NEGLECTED the
repair end of the equation....there are not enough functioning ships,IF a battle ensues and a ship is out of commission....we r adrift on the high seas during conflict.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds