PITHY COMMENTS

05 Jun 2021 10:35 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic PITHY COMMENTS
www.politico.com/news/2021/06/05/how-ran...mericans-beef-491936

CYBER ATTACKS....coming war,"different" war.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2021 16:21 #12 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic PITHY COMMENTS
I find it interesting that when someone has nothing to post regarding the topic she post totally unrelated information as to the thread. I think that it is a result of wanting to say something but having nothing germane to the thread to post.
Unfortunately it clutters up the thread and makes the thread less likely to be read. Perhaps that is the rationale. It is sad that one cannot comment on the pertinency of the thread rather post an inanity that has no relation to the topic, see the previous comment.

05 Jun 2021 17:12 - 05 Jun 2021 17:15 #13 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: OH PLEASE.....not everyone is in a forward unit,this isn't NAM either, try some forward thinking....where
R the majority of hot spots? IN THE DESERT....read this for some ADDITIONAL forward thinking....

www.reuters.com/world/us/next-major-war-...ecretary-2021-04-30/

I read it. Did it say something besides that the next war will not be the same as the last? Because that would not be forward thinking, it would be recognizing history or what I would call backwards thinking.
Remember the Magniot Line and the and the Blitzkreig?

[/b]

FOR RAMAGE....the response was to the bolded...DIFFERENT WAR.will not be the same as the last
WHAT in my previous post is NOT PERTINENT??? A CYBER ATTACK IS defined as different...

''I find it interesting that when someone has nothing to post regarding the topic she post totally unrelated information as to the thread. I think that it is a result of wanting to say something but having nothing germane to the thread to post.
Unfortunately it clutters up the thread and makes the thread less likely to be read. Perhaps that is the rationale. It is sad that one cannot comment on the pertinency of the thread rather post an inanity that has no relation to the topic, see the previous comment.''

MY perception is this.....it is difficult for some posters to follow the train of thought to the end...

05 Jun 2021 20:56 #14 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic PITHY COMMENTS
A ver pithy comment to be sure.

06 Jun 2021 06:45 - 06 Jun 2021 08:07 #15 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: The take-away for me....CYBER ATTACKS and oh by the way,our ability to REPAIR AND RETURN warships
to battle is decaying away.....do the research,AGAIN, in all the gov.'s wisdom, they have NEGLECTED the
repair end of the equation....there are not enough functioning ships,IF a battle ensues and a ship is out of commission....we r adrift on the high seas during conflict.

www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2021/06/04...ady/?sh=178477fe4529

GERMANE to the topic....."the next war will not be the same as the last"

06 Jun 2021 09:25 #16 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PITHY COMMENTS

ramage wrote: I find it interesting that when someone has nothing to post regarding the topic she post totally unrelated information as to the thread. I think that it is a result of wanting to say something but having nothing germane to the thread to post.
Unfortunately it clutters up the thread and makes the thread less likely to be read. Perhaps that is the rationale. It is sad that one cannot comment on the pertinency of the thread rather post an inanity that has no relation to the topic, see the previous comment.

As my daughter would say, "the struggle is real" LOL. It's really not that hard to just ignore a topic you disagree with but can't logically debate with facts.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Jun 2021 09:28 #17 by Rick
Back on topic.

“If we want to reduce violent crime, if we want to reduce the number of people in our jails, the answer is to stop building more of them,'” Ocasio-Cortez said during a Bronx event Thursday.
nypost.com/2021/06/04/aocs-answer-to-red...stop-building-jails/

Maybe someone can explain to me how that moron's comment makes any sense.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Jun 2021 12:08 #18 by Rick
Joe Biden:

"Data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are. But they don't have lawyers, they don't have -- they don't have accountants. But they have great ideas," Biden said.

This is an old one that ties in nicely to the this:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Our president doesn't think very highly of black Americans, but he does know how to use them for his own political advancement.

George Orwell

08 Jun 2021 12:11 - 08 Jun 2021 13:06 #19 by homeagain
link please for the "tie in".....otherwise it is just another ******* post

08 Jun 2021 14:31 #20 by Rick

homeagain wrote: link please for the "tie in".....otherwise it is just another ******* post

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/06/...hey_dont_have_lawyer

www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/31/biden.ob..._or_accountants.html

Does that really make a difference? Did you think I made those up? Everyone knows how he looks down on black people, but not everyone is willing to admit it. Remember, if you don't vote for him "you ain't black". Such a sorry POS

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds