PITHY COMMENTS

12 Oct 2021 07:48 - 12 Oct 2021 07:50 #41 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PITHY COMMENTS

homeagain wrote: Have we forgotten just how SLOW the "machine" (government) works? It is almost as if U expect to twitch
Samantha's nose and PRESTO it is ALL good. FOUR YEARS,we r 9 months in....there is a shitload of
games being played (NO bipartisan plan).....let's just chop off a finger or two and see how much blood can
be drained....maybe the patient will die a slow painful death and then we can bury the bullshit and start over.

Our decline isn't happening slowly, it's happening very quickly. Biden undid so many things that were working at a record pace. He invited the world and opened the border to anyone who wants to enter and tax our strained system. He destroyed our credibility with his Afghanistan fubar and then pissed off one of our most important allies and didn't even know it was a problem. We still have people stuck under the boot of terrorists. He killed our energy independence and now we are going back to crazy prices to heat our homes and drive our cars. He's found new ways to kill employment which is causing shortages of needed workers and it's hurting the supply chains. Now he wants to spend trillions on progressive crap that won't help any of the problems he's created.

The government machine is working quickly, like using a flame thrower to trim your trees.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2021 08:03 #42 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic PITHY COMMENTS
President Biden says that during the Obama administration he worked with almost every governor, except for one who "can see Alaska from her porch."

(That would be former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin...but it was Tina Fey on SNL and not Palin who said 'I can see Russia from my house')

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

16 Nov 2021 08:57 #43 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic PITHY COMMENTS
www.cntraveler.com/story/yes-you-can-act...e-russia-from-alaska

''YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE RUSSIA FROM LAND HERE IN ALASKA...Palin lives inland ,in Wasillia (did)

16 Nov 2021 18:05 #44 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic PITHY COMMENTS
Read this slowly. Gov. Palin did not make the statement, it was made by Tina Fey during a SNL skit. You are in good company with Slo Joe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

17 Nov 2021 06:07 - 17 Nov 2021 06:15 #45 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic PITHY COMMENTS

ramage wrote: Read this slowly. Gov. Palin did not make the statement, it was made by Tina Fey during a SNL skit. You are in good company with Slo Joe.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/full-tr...lin/story?id=9159105

AHEM..........read the entire.INTERVIEW ..THOSE WERE HER EXACT WORDS....WTH...I LIVED IN ALASKA TWICE....FAIRBANKS AND WASILLIA WERE MY HOMES....DO RESEARCH BEFORE U START
SHIT....(SLO JOE)

the state of Alaska is one of the most strategically placed for a "hit".....WHY DO U THINK THERE IS SO MUCH MILITARY PRESENCE THERE? U OF A IN FAIRBANKS IS A PREDOMINATE FACTOR ALSO,LOTS OF RESEARCH OUT OF THAT SITE......EVERY HEAR OF ''HARP''......look it up, it
is centered just out of Fairbanks......experimental station for scientific research

17 Nov 2021 07:57 #46 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PITHY COMMENTS
Palin did say that and Fey did make fun of her. That was sooooo 2008. Even though I don't think Palin was the ideal candidate back then, I do think she was better qualified than Harris (not saying much).

I laughed when I heard Harris say this the other day about Biden:

'And here is what I know to be true, Mr. President, you are equal parts believer and builder.

'And because you are, we are all better off. On behalf of our nation, thank you Mr. President.

LOL, I wonder who wrote that tripe? Biden has never built anything in his life and he obviously has no core beliefs because he's done a 180 from what he ran on as a "moderate". Biden and Harris will go down as the worst pair in the history of our country based on their first year alone.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds