Hunter Biden Matters, a LOT

07 Jul 2021 07:30 #11 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Hunter Biden Matters, a LOT
Who is the "we" to which you are referring? I am comfortable that it is Hunter's laptop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jul 2021 07:37 #12 by koobookie

Rick wrote:

I'll admit I was wrong if I end up beingt wrong... will you? I would think that if this was all fake, the Biden admoinistration would be making that claim, but they are not.[/quote]

Show me the evidence that it did belong to Hunter Biden, not using a phrase like "he didn't deny it, so it must be his."

07 Jul 2021 07:53 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Hunter Biden Matters, a LOT

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote:

I'll admit I was wrong if I end up beingt wrong... will you? I would think that if this was all fake, the Biden admoinistration would be making that claim, but they are not.

Show me the evidence that it did belong to Hunter Biden, not using a phrase like "he didn't deny it, so it must be his."[/quote]

I realize Hunter is a drug addict, but if you read his words it's hard to believe the laptop is a fake. Sometimes we need to use a little common sense and put the pieces togather. Can you imagine not knowing whether or not you had a laptop that may or may not have been lost?

Hunter Biden told CBS News in an interview clip released on Friday that he has "no idea whether or not" the laptop belongs to him, but acknowledged that it was "certainly" a possibility, before raising several other theories.
"There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me," Hunter Biden said in the interview. "It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the -- that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me. Or that there was a laptop stolen from me."

As Joe woud say "come on man"

www.cnn.com/2021/04/02/politics/hunter-biden-laptop/index.html

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Jul 2021 07:58 #14 by koobookie
I understand that you desperately want it to be Hunter's laptop, but there is no evidence, only conjecture. That is a terrible foundation upon which to build your theories.

07 Jul 2021 19:22 #15 by Rick

koobookie wrote: I understand that you desperately want it to be Hunter's laptop, but there is no evidence, only conjecture. That is a terrible foundation upon which to build your theories.

Ok, I see this is going nowhere and it's no surprise. I will remember that you demand 100% undeniable truth in every one of these threads and in every opinion, including yours... there is no room for circumstantial evidence.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Jul 2021 19:53 #16 by koobookie

Rick wrote: .Ok, I see this is going nowhere and it's no surprise. I will remember that you demand 100% undeniable truth in every one of these threads and in every opinion, including yours... there is no room for circumstantial evidence.

It's not even circumstantial, Rick. It's unverified, which pretty much makes it a rumor. If this were a court of law, the whole "Hunter's laptop" would not be admissible. The judge would laugh and throw the case out.

07 Jul 2021 20:14 #17 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: .Ok, I see this is going nowhere and it's no surprise. I will remember that you demand 100% undeniable truth in every one of these threads and in every opinion, including yours... there is no room for circumstantial evidence.

It's not even circumstantial, Rick. It's unverified, which pretty much makes it a rumor. If this were a court of law, the whole "Hunter's laptop" would not be admissible. The judge would laugh and throw the case out.

Here's a ton of fun stuff from the laptop that I'm 99% sure are genuine. You of course will disagree and one day you'll have to admit you were wrong. Look if you want, or just turn away and it doesn't exist.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9339527...ugs-luxury-cars.html

George Orwell

08 Jul 2021 07:32 #18 by koobookie
I still don't know if the laptop belonged to Hunter. You don't know, either. You believe it belonged to Hunter, but you don't know. That's the bottom line.

08 Jul 2021 07:54 #19 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Hunter Biden Matters, a LOT
I know.

If your requirement is that Hunter Biden 'fess up then it will be a cold day in hell before that occurs.

08 Jul 2021 08:06 #20 by koobookie

ramage wrote: I know.

If your requirement is that Hunter Biden 'fess up then it will be a cold day in hell before that occurs.

Even you don't "know." You believe it was Hunter's laptop, but you don't know.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds